Ben & Jerry's® New York Super Fudge Chunk Ice Cream uploaded by Elodie A.Ben & Jerry's® New York Super Fudge Chunk Ice Cream uploaded by Elodie A.

BY BEN & JERRY'S

Chocolate Ice Cream with White & Dark Fudge Chunks, Pecans, Walnuts & Fudge-Covered Almonds

In 1985, to make a name for ourselves in New York, we picked a New York kind of name and created a flavor packed with more kinds of chunks than ever before. We figured if the flavor was euphoric in New York, it would be everywhere. It was, and it is.

Cream, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Skim Milk, Water, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Sugar, Coconut Oil, Walnuts, Pecans, Roasted Almonds (Almonds, Peanut Oil), Dried Cane Syrup, Egg Yolks, Cocoa, Milk Fat, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract, Guar Gum, Butteroil, Peanut Oil, Natural Flavors, Butter (Cream), Carrageenan, Corn Maltodextrin.

• Does this ice cream actually taste like fudge because i don't lik...2 Answers
Ben & Jerry's® New York Super Fudge Chunk Ice Cream
  • "I love lots of things in my ice cream (preferably chocolate in many forms) and this ice cream certainly delivers!" in 5 reviews
  • "My favorite -- It has chocolate covered almonds, white && chocolate fudge chunks in chocolate ice cream." in 2 reviews
  • "And the white chocolate chunks...aww yiss. " in 1 review
Jocelyn F.
New York , NY
I am absolutely obsessed with this Ben & jerry's flavor it's the perfect blend of everything. The fist time I had this I couldn't put it down and it has been my favorite since. I can only get it a the supermarket around me because the bodega I go doesn't carry it but I don't mind. This is my most favorite ever
Cora W.
Maysville , MO
I absolutely loved this ice cream! I always buy one for my cravings and I can never put it down when I have it open! Super great chucks of chocolate and nuts! I recommend to everyone! Affordable and delicious
Jillian G.
Nyack , NY
This is my favorite ice cream. It's so creamy and rich and they always have the perfect amount of chocolate bits and nuts in it. I wish they made trail mix out of what they put in the ice cream because I'd eat it all the time! It's pretty expensive for the size so I don't get it often
Nicole S.
scranton
My all time favorite ice cream!! It has the perfect balance of sweet and salty and ice cream to crunch! I wouldn't recommend any other ice cream it's my go to comfort food and I'll buy it again and again!
Madel R.
My absolute favorite! Has the nuts the chocolate and the chunk! Definitely gets me through a bad day! It can get pricey but when you find a good sale this is so worth it! If you love chocolate you will absolutely love this!
Amber T.
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE ICECREAM EVER! I just wish it were easier to find and wishful thinking that one day they'd add cookie dough but 10-10 times this is my go to! Always will be!
Emily C.
Rutland, MA
I have looked around and tasted a lot of different Ben and Jerry’s but nothing compares to this flavor. The walnut mixes perfectly with the white and chocolate fudge!
gisselle r.
ontario
This is for perfect for any type of chocolate lover. It has chocolate covered almonds, chocolate ice cream, white chocolate , and chocolate chunks. It’s really good i recommend 10/10
Rya Z.
As someone who dislikes both white chocolate and nuts, it's a surprise to find out NY Super Fudge Chunk is my favorite ice cream, considering it's loaded with both of those things - there's just something about the way Ben & Jerry's ice cream is mixed together that makes my least favorite flavored turn into my favorites.

NYSFS is, unsurprisingly, filled with chunks. You won't get a spoonful without a hunk of white or dark chocolate.
Michelle C.
Jacksonville
This was the ice cream that started my obsession with Ben & Jerry's! I love chunky ice cream with lots of different components. NYSFC is ideal because it's chocolate ice cream with nuts and two kinds of chocolate chunks. It's creamy and delicious, and it is easily one of my go-to indulgences. Like most B&J products, it's premium quality at a premium price. Worth every penny too!
Maddie W.
Does this ice cream actually taste like fudge because i don't like fudge?