Ben & Jerry's Netflix & Chilll'd™

by Ben & Jerry's

Peanut Butter Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert with Sweet & Salty Pretzel Swirls & Fudge Brownies

I want to watch a good movie with my boyfriend. Does anyone know where I can get a good boyfriend?! 😂 Ben & Jerry's Netflix & Chilll'd™
[product:ben-&-jerrys-netflix-&-chilled-ice-cream-16oz] Is the dairy free version vegan?
where can I buy the Netflix and chill flavor? I feel like I NEED to try it!
Start your review of Ben & Jerry's Netflix & Chilll'd™!
Alicia H.
1,347 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Its a very snowy night here for me, so while I'm binging Netflix watching true crime documentaries, I'm eating this. Its a peanut butter flavored ice cream with salty pretzel chunk swirls and fudge brownie pieces. Its just the right amount of sweet, salty, and creamy peanut butter. I definitely recommend giving this a try!
Lindsay S.
Ben & Jerry's Netflix & Chilll'd™ uploaded by Lindsay S.
Y’all, I can’t with this icecream! Omggg it is SOOOO GOOD. Best non-dairy icecream I’ve ever eaten! It’s creamy. It’s satisfying. The flavor is INSANE! So good! Do yourself a favor and try some STAT!
Autumn F.
Allentown
Ben & Jerry's Netflix & Chilll'd™ uploaded by Autumn F.
My FAVORITE ice cream! [product:ben-&-jerrys-netflix-&-chillld] is absolutely delicious, and dairy free which is super important in our house! I buy one every week and my daughter loves it as much as I do. I’ve been finding it on sale lately and stocked up!
Sarah B.
Levittown, PA
This was SO delicious 🤤 the flavor is explosive. It’s so creamy which I love because I’m more of a soft serve ice cream person. I can’t to find this In a store near me.
Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ohhh my goodness!! This ice cream is so good! If you haven't tried it'- i suggest you do! The only thong that disappointed me about this brand is the price! They make fantastic ice cream tho
Maria A.
Menasha, WI
Ben & Jerry's Netflix & Chilll'd™ uploaded by Maria A.
This ice cream is so good! It’s addicting and filled with too many calories. This ice cream is #fairtrade all the ingredients are sourced responsibly and ethically. This ice cream is so yummy and the perfect balance of sweet and salty. It’s a bit overpriced at $5 for 16 ounces. I will definitely repurchase this ice cream and I highly recommend it!
Kat J.
2,105 reviews
Ben & Jerry's Netflix & Chilll'd™ uploaded by Kat J.
This ice cream is my favorite thing in the world and my arch-nemesis at the same time,... I’m trying to be healthier, but I could easily eat the entire pint in one sitting!!!! This is hands down the BEST flavor Ben & Jerry’s has ever created, calories aside! The creamy peanut butter ice cream is perfectly complemented by crunchy pretzel swirls and chunks of chewy fudgy brownies. It’s literally everything you could want in an ice cream: sweet, salty, chocolatey, creamy, crunchy, overall deliciousness! I hope they never stop making this flavor... If you love peanut butter and pretzels and brownies, grab this in the freezer section of your local grocery store and don’t look back!!!
Natasha D.
Lisbon, OH
Ben & Jerry's Netflix & Chilll'd™ uploaded by Natasha D.
Yum! Everything Ben & Jerry's makes is delicious but I'm loving this Netflix & Chill'd! Peanut butter icecream with chunks of chocolate brownie and sweet and salty pretzel swirls! So good! A must try for peanut butter chocolate lovers out there!❤💜❤💜
Bruna M.
West haven, CT
I felt like I had to. This is seriously crack in a pint. This stuff should not be legal!!!! This is by far the best ice cream flavor I have ever had. God bless u Ben and Jerry. You are two delightful men and I hope you continue to bless my belly with your delicious ice cream
Erika M.
Troy, MI
Purchased at: Target
This ice cream is sooooo goooood!!! I can’t handle much sweet without having something salty to balance it out and this ice cream has the best of both worlds. Delicious chocolate, peanut butter, and pretzels here and there, just sooo good! And the best part is they have a lactose free version for us lactose intolerant people who still wanna enjoy ice cream!