BY BEN AND JERRY'S ICE CREAM #89 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Ben & Jerry's® Milk & Cookies Ice Cream.

Still a pint!

Vermont's finest.

Fairtrade®.

Vanilla ice cream with a chocolate cookie swirl, chocolate chip & chocolate chocolate chip cookies. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Cianelle M.
Cianelle M.
Frankfort, IL
This is the best flavor out there for cookies and cream fans! It's a mix of the oreo kind of cookies and cream and cookie dough, instead I I think the dough is cooked into a cookie before placing it in the ice cream. It's creamy and chewy. It's just hands down the best flavor and will forever be my favorite!
Sonja Y.
Sonja Y.
Marysville, WA
Such a delicious flavor from Ben and Jerry's 🍦 I absolutely love this ice cream. My husband tried it with me and now this is his favorite flavor. I'm a huge fan of this one now. Very creamy not hard like some of the other flavors they make. The bits of cookie are amazing too
Emely D.
Emely D.
Brooklyn, NY
Hands down the best ice cream they have made by far. They add chucks of actual cookie pieces that are delicious. The flavors are amazing, I love having these as a treat with friends or alone.
Sophie P.
Sophie P.
Martinsville, NJ
Foodie Expert
Favorite to-go ice cream! the vanilla ice cream is creamy and the cookies are moist and soft. Delicious for the road
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
How can you go wrong with this flavor? It combines the best of both worlds; cookies and ice team
Molly P.
Molly P.
S Burlington, VT
Foodie Expert
GO TO Ben & Jerrys flavor for cookies and cream lovers! I live in VT so thankfully I have a lot of different flavors in my area to consume. I can literally consume the entire pint at once.. I also love turning this flavor into cookies and cream milkshakes! This flavor has a good balance of crunchy cookie/ice cream swirled. One of my all time favorites!
Nicole
Nicole "Queen" J.
San Antonio , TX
Foodie Expert
Omg!!!! I have fallen in love with this! I just purchased it yesterday, and I ate it all that day! It taste just like dipping your chocolate chip or oreo cooking into a glass of milk. I can't even explain how much you would enjoy it, it's like a grown up Milk and Cookies break!
Delaney D.
Delaney D.
Foodie Expert
Let me tell you- Ben and Jerry's Milk and Cookies ice cream hits the spot! This is the ice cream that I crave and will treat myself to when I'm at the store and want to go big and indulge in this sweet treat. I love the decadence of the flavors and how many varieties they have! Ben and Jerry's ice cream (especially pint sized) is delightful.
just.novsss p.
just.novsss p.
The fact that this isn't sold everywhere is so upsetting. This is my Ben and Jerry's favorite. I don't know what it is but I love this ice cream. The smooth cream and crunch of chocolate chip and chocolate chocolate chip cookies throughout is beyond my tastebud comprehension. This ice team literally makes me happy dance.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
This is definitely the best flavor of Ben and Jerry's. It's so full of chocolate and cookies and vanilla it's delicious. The chunks of cookie are perfect and I always feel like there's never enough in the tub. It's creamy and sweet and so addictive, be careful buying this because you'll be hooked!
emily.whitcomb.18
emily.whitcomb.18
Huntington
Whats you fav flavor?
jeimy c.
jeimy c.
Is this your favorite brand for ice cream
Diane M.
Diane M.
I was looking at this one this past weekend. Recommend it or no?
Helena R.
Helena R.
Lincoln
Is this any good. Looks nice
susie s.
susie s.
Harmon,IL
I have never had this ice cream flavor before is it any good ?