BY BEN & JERRY'S

Vanilla Ice Cream with a Chocolate Cookie Swirl, Chocolate Chip & Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies

How do you take classic milk-&-cookie goodness to a whole 'nother level of greatness? We don’t really know what that means, but we know this flavor’s loaded with the most euphoric assortment of cookies we ever dunked, chunked and swirled in our ice cream.

Cream, Skim Milk, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Water, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Canola Oil, Egg Yolks, Brown Sugar, Butter (Cream, Salt), Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Cocoa, Soybean Oil, Butteroil, Eggs, Salt, Natural Flavor, Vanilla Extract, Tapioca Starch, Honey, Guar Gum, Sodium Bicarbonate, Cocoa Butter, Vanilla Beans, Soy Lecithin, Carrageenan.

Liana L.
This review is actually for Ben & Jerry's Milk & Cookies Moophoria!
140 calories per 1/2 cup
4.5g Fat / 22g Carbs / 3g Protein
~
560 calories per pint
18g Fat / 88g Carbs / 12g Protein
~
- Loved this flavor because it had huge pieces of soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies
- The Vanilla light ice cream was a bit watered down. Looking at the ingredients list, the 1st ingredient is water, which is surprised me!
- Calorie wise, 140 is pretty low. Much healthier & lower than their regular ice cream pints but still pretty high in fat.
- Reminds me of when I dunk a warm chocolate chip cookie into a cup of milk p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545} span.s1 {font: 12.0px '.Apple Color Emoji UI'}
Jacqueline B.
Homestead, FL
When ever I want to indulge in some ice cream deliciousness I splurge on a pint of Ben & Jerry's Milk and Cookies! This is my all time favorite flavor from this brand because it has the yummy goodness of chocolate chip and double chocolate chip cookies in the mix. The vanilla ice cream which resembles the "milk" is so smooth and creamy making me want to eat the whole pint in one sitting. I love how the cookie fix-ins are soft, not like you're biting into a hard crunchy cookie, but like a cookie that was soaked in milk. I love it!
Kyra E.
New Rochelle, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST ICE CREAM I HAVE EVER HAD ON MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!! this ice cream is seriously the best. It is so yummy and delicious. If you have not tried this ice cream you are missing out on life and we can’t be friends ( Jk but actually you need to try this)!
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
If you like chocolate, you'll love this ice cream. It has a sweet cream ice cream and chock full of bits of chocolate chip cookies and a chocolate cookie swirl. I prefer chocolate chip cookie dough so the texture of the chocolate chip cookies put me off as they are drier and not as flavorful as cookie dough. This isn't my favorite flavor and I probably won't buy it again but if you like these flavors, it is pretty tasty.
Valoofer F.
Really great flavor! It’s more unique than any cookies and cream type flavor I’ve had. Way more cookie pieces because Ben & Jerry’s does not skimp on the flavor. Definitely recommend it especially if you love cookies and cream.
Jess R.
Providence, RI
This is a really good flavor if you want a a cookies and cream flavor except with chocolate chip cookies rather than Oreos...it’s almost like a combo of cookies & cream and chocolate chip cookie dough. It has 2 types of cookies and the ice cream itself is super creamy. I think it’s one of Ben & Jerry’s better flavors. Definitely recommend !
Amanda M.
Secaucus , NJ
No this is my favorite flavor of all time it has both my favorite cookie chocolate chips and Oreos like stop it’s amazing so freaking delicious 🤤 like where has it been my whole life I would and do absolutely urge you to run and go get it right now milk and cookies Ben and Jerry’s best ice cream 🍦 ever
Sierra W.
Gloucester, VA
My absolute favorite ice cream ever! ❤️ I love chocolate chip cookies but not chocolate chip cookie dough so much so this ice cream is perfect!! Milk and cookies is the best midnight snack and this just transforms it
Emily W.
Scranton, PA
My favvvvvvorite ice cream by Ben & Jerry’s!! Their ice cream is always so creamy and full of flavor. Not to mention it’s always loaded with cookie pieces! I wish it was a little cheaper for a pint, but I’d be lying if I said that stopped me from purchasing it.
Mackenzie P.
This ice cream had a very good flavor. When I first tried the ice cream I didn’t know if I liked it and it was amazing! The cookies were soft but not stiff. I would recommend this ice cream for anyone who likes milk and cookies.
emilywhitcomb18
Huntington
Whats you fav flavor?
jeimy c.
Is this your favorite brand for ice cream
Helena R.
Lincoln
Is this any good. Looks nice
Diane M.
Portland, OR
I was looking at this one this past weekend. Recommend it or no?
Olivia K.
Binghamton, NY
Is this new? I've never seen it but it looks so good