BY BEN & JERRY'S

Vanilla Ice Cream with Marshmallow & Graham Cracker Swirls & Fudge Chunks. (Special Stash)

Thank you, Jimmy Fallon, for inspiring not just one...or two...but three amazing flavors, which puts you at the top of our list of people we'd love to play mini-golf with some day.

Fairtrade Statement:
All sugar, cocoa & vanilla are traded in compliance with Fairtrade standards, total 52%, excluding water & dairy.

Ingredients
Cream, Skim Milk, Water, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Soybean Oil, Coconut Oil, Corn Starch, Egg Yolks, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Wheat Flour, Graham Flour, Cocoa Powder, Salt, Butteroil, Egg Whites, Canola Oil, Vanilla Extract, Tapioca Starch, Soy Lecithin, Guar Gum, Molasses, Honey, Natural Flavor, Baking Soda, Pectin, Milk Fat, Carrageenan. Contains Milk, Eggs, Wheat And Soy.

Serra B.
Southgate, KY
Yum! I’m obsessed with marshmallow in my ice cream so I was so glad when Ben and Jerry’s came out with this flavor! The only thing I wish is that they would’ve added peanut butter, but that’s a personal preference.
Katelyn E.
I didn’t think that the flavor of a moon pie could be duplicated in ice cream but yet again I am proved wrong by Ben and Jerry’s ice cream. I️t is a very good value but to some I️t may be pricey. I will be buying again
Samantha P.
Churchville, PA
Yum!! They’re always coming out with awesome new flavors. I’m not a huge marshmallow fan but if it involves ice cream, I’m trying it. Ben & Jerry’s never disappoints
Paige S.
Berkeley, CA
I really enjoyed this product- the flavors were fantastic. The graham cracker flavor especially popped out even above the marshmallow (which surprised me!). I hope B&J keeps this flavor permanently in their collection or makes into the ice cream slices.
Hannah H.
Bay City, MI
I finally stopped by the store to treat myself to this new flavor! It was underwhelming to say the least. I have very high standards for Ben and Jerry’s ice cream, as the brand warrants, leaving me fairly dissatisfied with the lack of flavor in this treat. Although generally bland, this snack has earned 3 stars as it still beats all other brands! Will not repurchase, but will continue to try new flavors!
Tiffany M.
Payson, UT
I️ love ice cream!!! I️f I️ could eat it daily and not have to worry about the consequences I️ would have a freezer full of it. I️ love when Ben and Jerry’s comes out with new ice cream this is so tasty! Next best thing after fudge in ice cream is marshmallows! They nailed it again
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is amazing. It's so creamy and thick. It tastes great and even though it is a little pricey, I would say it's worth the price!
Sikirat M.
Jamaica, NY
This is absolutely delicious no words to explain. This product is for anyone and everyone. I would definitely recommend.
Megan W.
Cumberland
Obsessed with this flavor. One of my new favorites. Would recommend to a friend! Best brand for ice cream in my opinion
Jean H.
West Winfield, NY
This is so good I recommend to anyone . The price is good to. The kids enjoyed this as much as we did. As parents
👑 B.
Oujda, Oujda angad
Is this available in Morocco ?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
What are your opinions on this ice cream?
alexandria s.
Salt Lake City, UT
Where can I get this flavor at I really wanna try it !!
Leah G.
hull
This looks so nice 😍😍
Georgia E.
Huyton, Liverpool
I’m confused.. what flavour actually is it?