Ben & Jerry's Limited Batch Ice Cream 16 oz uploaded by Amanda L.

BY BEN AND JERRY'S ICE CREAM

Ben & Jerry's® Pina Colada Ice Cream.

Limited batch.

Vermont's finest.

Limited batch.

Coconut ice cream with pineapple chunks.

Fairtrade.

One pint (473ml). see more...

• Does anyone know where I might be able to find this in Southern Cal...1 Answers
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Foodie Expert
Super yummy. Not super mint taster. It actually reminds me of a Girl Scout thin mint cookie. It was hard to put my spoon down and walk away.
Mia W.
Mia W.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
Seriously you can never go wrong with some
Ben and jerrys.. this flavor of ice cream is like a carribean paradise in a pint. I absolutely love this ice cream. It's a little up there price wise, but it's worth it and I'll def be buying again.
Shamira B.
Shamira B.
staten island, NY
Foodie Expert
When I first saw this in stores I had to get it.. Pins colada ice cream a Lil milk and a splash of vodka is a perfect milk shake for the summer.. I made it at parties and everyone loved it..
Cinthia L.
Cinthia L.
ben and jerrys hand down my fav brand on ice cream. not too creamy not too hard its just perfect. a litte on the expensive side conpared to other but you get what you pay for
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Foodie Expert
I really love the flavor of this product, I eat them all the time. You can snack on them whenever you want I highly recommend
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Hamilton
Give me a box give me a box give me a box give me a box give me a box give me a box give me a box give me a box give me a box
Shayre C.
Shayre C.
Dont like the fruit ones but i totally love the cookies and cream ones a big fann you can find it anywhere
Monse V.
Monse V.
Austell , GA
This ice cream is sooooo good! Is has a very unique and strong taste but it still manages to taste sooooo good.
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
Mankato, MN
Foodie Expert
Yes it is very good for you and I love it here and I love it you too thank the app I have no
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Vance, AL
Foodie Expert
If you love coconuts and pineapples, this is the ice cream for you!! It taste great and has real chunks of pineapples!!! Love it!!
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know where I might be able to find this in Southern California?