BY BEN & JERRY'S

Caramel Malt Ice Cream with Shortbread Cookies, Fudge Flakes & Caramel Swirls

Our chunk-n-swirl-filled tribute to the famous words of encouragement is a well-caramelled flavor loaded with shortbread cookies galore. In other words, there’s a whole lotta caramel & cookie euphoria aheadia, so keep calm & spoon on!

Cream, Skim Milk, Water, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Corn Syrup, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Butter (Cream, Salt), Dried Cane Syrup, Egg Yolks, Coconut Oil, Barley Malt, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Soybean Oil, Milk, Cocoa Powder, Eggs, Salt, Baking Soda, Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Vanilla Extract, Milk Fat, Enzymes, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor.

teana J.
I tasted the low calorie version of this ice cream and it’s delicious. It’s literally what you pay for. One of the few great tasting ice creams that exist. Will buy again and again.
Steph P.
Ben and Jerry are the men that got me through college finals and stressful work days! They come in numerous amounts of flavors so whatever you are craving they are there for you!
Kayla D.
Brownsburg, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I had this last night for the first time and it was so darn delicious! The perfect amount of caramel and the right amount of cookie! This flavor definitely CANNOT compared to others it’s that good. Definitely recommend trying!
Julie C.
Escondido, CA
Favorite flavor. So yummy and creamy. I can eat a whole tube if I have little to no control on a day. It’s super affordable. Good time of the month kinda snack! Super satisfied with this product! 10/10 would recommend
Amanda H.
melvin
Oh my these are so GOOD! Everyday I stop by Wal-Mart and get one of these. It has just enough Carmel along with pieces of cookies. This ice cream is great.
Autumn B.
Redford, MI
Ben and Jerry's ice cream is the best. It's sooooo addicting. Whenever I need to cool off in the summer time I go grab a carton of this and a spoon.
shyrah f.
All I can say is Yum! The price can be a little high but it's all worth it. They never disappoint with all of their flavors.
hannah f.
Huntington
Love the cookie dough kind if your a cookie dough person this is your go to it isn't even small chunks it's big so prefect
member-b7961
I absolutely live ANY Ben and jerry's ice cream, all but anything banana flavored... but this is my go to ice cream!!!
katie I.
Canton
There are so many kind of ice cream flavors and sizes they have so many taste sweet and chocolate and just plain