Ben & Jerry's® Karamel Sutra Core Ice Cream

by Ben & Jerry's

Chocolate & Caramel Ice Creams with Fudge Chips & a Soft Caramel Core

Find your way to the ultimate ice cream experience with our Cores. Whether your primal urges lead you to the center of soft caramel or directly to the fudge chips, you’ll be in total control of your own ice cream destiny.

Cream, Skim Milk, Water, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Soybean Oil, Coconut Oil, Corn Starch, Egg Yolks, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Wheat Flour, Graham Flour, Cocoa Powder, Salt, Butteroil, Egg Whites, Canola Oil, Vanilla Extract, Tapioca Starch, Soy Lecithin, Guar Gum, Molasses, Honey, Natural Flavor, Baking Soda, Pectin, Milk Fat, Carrageenan. Contains Milk, Eggs, Wheat And Soy.

Where in North Georgia can I find it? Ben & Jerry's® Karamel Sutra Core Ice Cream
Does anybody else wish they used this caramel in chocolate bars? I think Ben & Jerry's Candy would be a huge hit.
Start your review of Ben & Jerry's® Karamel Sutra Core Ice Cream!
Product Highlights
“This ice cream is the ultimate in creaminess and (the "Core" variety) has a triple blend of dark chocolate ice cream with light creamy caramel ice cream and a smooth core of caramel that is to die for.” in reviews
“I think this is the best ice cream that Ben and Jerry's has to offer.” in reviews
“This is my favorite brand of ice cream.” in reviews
Melbourne
Awesome! I LOVE CARAMEL, so this was absolute heaven for me! Only problem is the caramel centre did not go down much in mine so I found I was left with a whole lot of ice-cream without caramel which was sad.
Birmingham, Birmingham
My favourite go to ice cream. It's perfect for those movie nights, girly nights, or just sit alone and eat ice cream nights! No product compares to this, it's delicious. I love it!
Creekside, Rainham
Omg. Caramel and ice cream. Together. In one? Love it! Ben and Jerry's is a firm favourite with me and my partner and we're always trying the new flavours, this ones in our top 3 I would say! The ice cream is so creamy and the caramel core, it's just delicious! You'll definitely be fighting over who gets the spoon first with this one!
ben and jerry's can be expensive but i bought the karamel sutra core with high hopes because it sounded delicious and it was gluten free wich made it even better when i opend it and started eating it ,i thought it was delicious until i found out the caramel core wa only at the top and i recognised i wasted my money.
Hereford , Hereford
Ben & Jerry's® Karamel Sutra Core Ice Cream uploaded by Ruth D.
All my favourites in one pot!! Ice cream, chocolate & caramel, it's delicious! The chocolate gives it a crunch. I can't always find it in the store so when I do it's a nice treat! It's a little more expensive than other ice creams but worth it! 😍
England /Cornwall
Ben & Jerry's® Karamel Sutra Core Ice Cream i really enjoy this ice cream by Ben and Jerry's cause it's filled with all my favourite favours and what's better then watching a film after a couple hours of revision with a tub of this lush flavoured ice cream 😍
A go to ice cream of mine, the flavors are amazing and all go together so well. I am not a fan of extremely chocolate-y ice cream however this with the vanilla and caramel was just right, it's pricey for its size however if you have the money to spend I recommend you do.
Urquhart Close , Milton
Yum yum yum! Ice cream is my guilty pleasure! Especially ben and jerrys! There's not one flavour I don't like and there's plenty I love, like this one. I love the soft caramel core, it's the perfect hangover flavour.
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
So delicious! The caramel sauce tastes exactly like that of a McDonald's toffee sundae and the Icecream is so soft and creamy whilst still packed with flavour. Definitely my favourite b&js flavour! Amazing
This is completely gorgeous. Every time I eat this I feel like I've died and gone to heaven. Pricey but WORTH IT. If you haven't already try it. It is perfect I swear on my life.