Ben & Jerry's® Karamel Sutra Core Ice Cream

by Ben & Jerry's

Chocolate & Caramel Ice Creams with Fudge Chips & a Soft Caramel Core

Find your way to the ultimate ice cream experience with our Cores. Whether your primal urges lead you to the center of soft caramel or directly to the fudge chips, you’ll be in total control of your own ice cream destiny.

Cream, Skim Milk, Water, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Soybean Oil, Coconut Oil, Corn Starch, Egg Yolks, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Wheat Flour, Graham Flour, Cocoa Powder, Salt, Butteroil, Egg Whites, Canola Oil, Vanilla Extract, Tapioca Starch, Soy Lecithin, Guar Gum, Molasses, Honey, Natural Flavor, Baking Soda, Pectin, Milk Fat, Carrageenan. Contains Milk, Eggs, Wheat And Soy.

Where in North Georgia can I find it? Ben & Jerry's® Karamel Sutra Core Ice Cream
Does anybody else wish they used this caramel in chocolate bars? I think Ben & Jerry's Candy would be a huge hit.
Start your review of Ben & Jerry's® Karamel Sutra Core Ice Cream!
Product Highlights
“This ice cream is the ultimate in creaminess and (the "Core" variety) has a triple blend of dark chocolate ice cream with light creamy caramel ice cream and a smooth core of caramel that is to die for.” in reviews
“I think this is the best ice cream that Ben and Jerry's has to offer.” in reviews
“This is my favorite brand of ice cream.” in reviews
Lincolnton, NC
One of my favorite flavors by Ben & Jerry. A little pricey, but well worth it. I'm a caramel fanatic.
Bronx, NY
Ben and Jerrys is my favorite ice cream brand but I wouldn't say that Caramel is my favorite flavor.
Gloucester , MA
I LOVE caramel so much so if you do this one is sooooooooo delicious! You won’t be disappointed
One of my faves! The caramel core is so gooey and delicious. Expensive, but worth the price.
Amazing flavor! It’s hard not to love what b&j put out in the grocery stores. Deliciousness!
Wilmington, DE
Purchased at: Target
The best treat ever!!!! Holy cow! I can express enough how much I love this ice cream flavor!
The caramel in the middle is the best part! Probably my second favorite Ben & jerry's :)
Oklahoma City, OK
All time favorite flavor right here! Love the amount that is actually in the core too.
Leesburg, VA
You bet your *** I’ll be eating this whole pint in one sitting. That’s all I gotta say.
Newport News, VA
The name had me in stitches. The misunderstanding delicious thing on a hot summer day.