Ben & Jerry's® Karamel Sutra Core Ice Cream uploaded by Pamela S.Ben & Jerry's® Karamel Sutra Core Ice Cream uploaded by Kayla Y.Ben & Jerry's® Karamel Sutra Core Ice Cream uploaded by Kathy M.

BY BEN & JERRY'S

Chocolate & Caramel Ice Creams with Fudge Chips & a Soft Caramel Core

Find your way to the ultimate ice cream experience with our Cores. Whether your primal urges lead you to the center of soft caramel or directly to the fudge chips, you’ll be in total control of your own ice cream destiny.

Cream, Skim Milk, Water, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Soybean Oil, Coconut Oil, Corn Starch, Egg Yolks, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Wheat Flour, Graham Flour, Cocoa Powder, Salt, Butteroil, Egg Whites, Canola Oil, Vanilla Extract, Tapioca Starch, Soy Lecithin, Guar Gum, Molasses, Honey, Natural Flavor, Baking Soda, Pectin, Milk Fat, Carrageenan. Contains Milk, Eggs, Wheat And Soy.

• Does anybody else wish they used this caramel in chocolate bars? ...3 Answers
Ben & Jerry's® Karamel Sutra Core Ice Cream
  • "This ice cream is the ultimate in creaminess and (the "Core" variety) has a triple blend of dark chocolate ice cream with light creamy caramel ice cream and a smooth core of caramel that is to die for." in 4 reviews
  • "I think this is the best ice cream that Ben and Jerry's has to offer." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite brand of ice cream." in 1 review
Samm P.
I’ve not seen this item in a while but this dessert is BOMB! It has a caramel core! Soften it up in the microwave and then dive in. You won’t lift your head until the carton is empty. Delicious chocolatey pieces and a ton o caramel ! Indulge!
Ashley K.
Mount Vernon, IN
The carmel in the core of this Ice Cream is seriously life changing. The ice cream is of course great too. The texture balance is great with the silky smooth carmel center, almost whipped carmel ice cream and then chunky the chocolate ice cream. 10/10 would reccomend.
Madalyn B.
This ice cream is my guilty pleasure. The caramel center is my favorite part but both the sides of ice cream go so well and taste so good. My only disappointment is that the caramel often doesn't go all the way down the center and stops half way. sad day.
Annie O.
Cleveland Hts, OH
This ice cream has the best of both worlds. Not only do you get both chocolate and vanilla ice creams, the caramel core is the cherry on top that really elevates the pint. My only criticism is the make the containers bigger so I can have more!
Laura H.
Rice Lake, WI
When I want to treat myself this is what I get. I tend to buy the healthier option such as Halo Top, but this flavor is to die for! Two flavors of ice cream with carmel in the middle, what more could a girl ask for.
Geralin F.
Middle River, MD
Hunty!!! It has a thick caramel core in the middle. That is everything.. The carmel and chocolate chip ice cream separated on the side. Yasss yoy need to try this once. Definitely a game changer.
Jennifer Q.
Mtn House, CA
Is there really anything bad to say about this flavor?! This is my all time favorite flavor. You can never have too much caramel. I wish they sold it in the big bucket containers.
Katie T.
Mission, KS
This is a unwise take on carton ice cream. The center is a solid thing of caramel. It's good when you can create the perfect bite with the perfect ratio but it's possible to get a bite of mostly caramel or mostly ice cream so the purpose is a little defeated. Also when scooping it essentially becomes just a swirl in the dish. This is a eat from the carton ice cream and beware of "make your own ratio" aspect.
Nuzhat C.
Ann arbor, MI
Ben and Jerrys is the Queen of the ice cream world in my opinion. I love their flavors and their price point. As a college kid it seems to be a but much sometimes, but it's worth it. The only thing I like more is Haagen Dazs caramel crunch, which is lowkey the love of my life
Michelle C.
Jacksonville
This stuff is so delicious! Not gonna lie--I usually eat the caramel core first. The ice cream itself is wonderful, but I'm easily swayed by the smooth caramel. Having such a luscious core of caramel as well as the dulce de leche ice cream and the chocolate as well, it's rich and indulgent. Still, I often find it hard to put my spoon down!
Amy B.
Maplewood, MN
Does anybody else wish they used this caramel in chocolate bars? I think Ben & Jerry's Candy would be a huge hit.