BY BEN & JERRY'S #84 in Ice Cream

Chocolate & Caramel Ice Creams with Fudge Chips & a Soft Caramel Core

Find your way to the ultimate ice cream experience with our Cores. Whether your primal urges lead you to the center of soft caramel or directly to the fudge chips, you’ll be in total control of your own ice cream destiny.

Cream, Skim Milk, Water, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Soybean Oil, Coconut Oil, Corn Starch, Egg Yolks, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Wheat Flour, Graham Flour, Cocoa Powder, Salt, Butteroil, Egg Whites, Canola Oil, Vanilla Extract, Tapioca Starch, Soy Lecithin, Guar Gum, Molasses, Honey, Natural Flavor, Baking Soda, Pectin, Milk Fat, Carrageenan. Contains Milk, Eggs, Wheat And Soy.

• Does anybody else wish they used this caramel in chocolat...3 Answers
Ben & Jerry's® Karamel Sutra Core Ice Cream
  • "This ice cream is the ultimate in creaminess and (the "Core" variety) has a triple blend of dark chocolate ice cream with light creamy caramel ice cream and a smooth core of caramel that is to die for." in 4 reviews
  • "I think this is the best ice cream that Ben and Jerry's has to offer." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite brand of ice cream." in 1 review
Jess R.
Providence
I’m rating this four stars because to me it’s a less good version of their Salted Caramel Core flavor. It’s still good if you want both chocolate and vanilla ice cream with your caramel...but to me there’s just something missing. I’d like it better if there were blondie pieces or something mixed into the vanilla side rather than just plain vanilla ice cream.
Samm P.
I’ve not seen this item in a while but this dessert is BOMB! It has a caramel core! Soften it up in the microwave and then dive in. You won’t lift your head until the carton is empty. Delicious chocolatey pieces and a ton o caramel ! Indulge!
Madalyn B.
This ice cream is my guilty pleasure. The caramel center is my favorite part but both the sides of ice cream go so well and taste so good. My only disappointment is that the caramel often doesn't go all the way down the center and stops half way. sad day.
Annie O.
Cleveland Hts, OH
This ice cream has the best of both worlds. Not only do you get both chocolate and vanilla ice creams, the caramel core is the cherry on top that really elevates the pint. My only criticism is the make the containers bigger so I can have more!
Ashley K.
Mount Vernon, IN
The carmel in the core of this Ice Cream is seriously life changing. The ice cream is of course great too. The texture balance is great with the silky smooth carmel center, almost whipped carmel ice cream and then chunky the chocolate ice cream. 10/10 would reccomend.
Laura H.
Eau Claire, WI
When I want to treat myself this is what I get. I tend to buy the healthier option such as Halo Top, but this flavor is to die for! Two flavors of ice cream with carmel in the middle, what more could a girl ask for.
Brenna M.
This is so good and the caramel is amazingly delicious- BUT-- I personally like chunky ice cream with lots of mix ins. This is a great flavor and has a nice combination but doesn't fulfill my yearning for that crunchy or chunky combo with cake bits or something.
Geralin F.
Middle River, MD
Hunty!!! It has a thick caramel core in the middle. That is everything.. The carmel and chocolate chip ice cream separated on the side. Yasss yoy need to try this once. Definitely a game changer.
Jennifer Q.
Mtn House, CA
Is there really anything bad to say about this flavor?! This is my all time favorite flavor. You can never have too much caramel. I wish they sold it in the big bucket containers.
Susan M.
Chickasha, OK
I'm hooked! I'm not really an ice cream lover but this I absolutely LOVE this flavor! ONE side is chocolate with fudge pieces, the other side is caramel with a core of caramel. It's rich but not overly sweet.
Amy B.
Maplewood, MN
Does anybody else wish they used this caramel in chocolate bars? I think Ben & Jerry's Candy would be a huge hit.