Ben & Jerry's®  Ice Cream Vanilla Toffee Bar Crunch uploaded by Jessica L.

Ben & Jerry's® Ice Cream Vanilla Toffee Bar Crunch

BY BEN & JERRY'S

Vanilla Ice Cream with Fudge-Covered Toffee Pieces

Vanilla What Bar Crunch?  We gave this flavor a new name to go with the new toffee bars we’re using as part of our commitment to source Fairtrade Certified and non-GMO ingredients.  We love it and know you will too!

Cream, Skim Milk, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Water, Sugar, Coconut Oil, Egg Yolks, Butter (Cream, Salt), Vanilla Extract, Almonds, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Milk, Soy Lecithin, Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Salt, Vegetable Oil (Canola, Safflower, And/Or Sunflower Oil), Guar Gum, Carrageenan.

Ben & Jerry's® Ice Cream Vanilla Toffee Bar Crunch
  • "This is a great combination, my only complaint is that the few times I have purchased this flavor in particular there has been a disappointing lack of Heath bar, leaving it mostly vanilla ice cream and pretty bland." in 4 reviews
  • "This isn't my favorite flavor in Ben & Jerrys but omg this is the most delicious ice cream I have ever had. " in 1 review
  • "This is some good ice cream here." in 1 review
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
This flavor of Ben and Jerry's is good and I'll eat it from time to time.  I wouldn't say it's in my top 3 flavors but it's very good and I would recommend this product to anyone.  I might have this once or twice a year and I'd buy other flavors before this.
Zaibunnisa S.
Love ben and jerry icec ream theu have lots of flavours to choose from they are bit pricey but most of the times they are on offers which is good.
Nancy W.
McKinney
I love vanilla, I love toffee - so it is no surprise that I love this ice cream! Ben & Jerry's is always very generous with the amount of the extra ingredients they put in, so there is plenty of toffee in this ice cream to satisfy my toffee need.
Andrea J.
Doral, FL
Its so yummy, perfect for a movie night, creamy and so flavored. And the lttle pieces of toffe, is a new thing for me but, taste DELICIOUS.
Reeha H.
Dubai, United arab emirates
Tasty
Affordable
Flavorful
I can eat one bucket on my own but have to share it with all. We get it at megamart in qatar and there is hack if you want to eat little overtime inserting aN icecream stick
Jenna D.
Delicious flavor! There's tons of toffee crunch pieces which is the best part. It's basically like a Heath bar chopped up in ice cream. No complaints here! Other than maybe that it's a little expensive.
Jennifer A.
The toffee bar is wayyyy to sweet. I was expecting more to taste like the toffee candy bar they sell but it was way off way to sweet, just one spoon and you will find your self wanting to drink a glass of water
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
Love love love Ben and jerrys ice cream all of their flavors are so awesome and very unique! They are a little on the higher end but you are paying for great ingredients and they stand for a great cause!!!
Leighann H.
Austin, TX
I was planning a staycation and picked this up as a special treat to enjoy. Vanilla Toffee Bar Crunch was the first B&J's flavor I'd tried, and boy was I disappointed. I love ice cream and grew up on HEB's Creamy Creations. The "fancier" stuff was very gritty by comparison, and the toffee was not at all what I expected. I finished the pint, but I won't buy it again.
Randy P.
Bloomington, MN
I love Ben and Jerry's ice cream, but this just was not my flavor. I'm not a huge toffee fan in the first place, so I guess I'm not too surprised. The toffee flavor is rich and the bars are crunchy. The vanilla is great, but that's all the more I can muster on the positive side.
Victoria F.