Ben & Jerry's®  Ice Cream Vanilla Toffee Bar Crunch uploaded by Jessica L.

Ben & Jerry's® Ice Cream Vanilla Toffee Bar Crunch

BY BEN & JERRY'S

Vanilla Ice Cream with Fudge-Covered Toffee Pieces

Vanilla What Bar Crunch?  We gave this flavor a new name to go with the new toffee bars we’re using as part of our commitment to source Fairtrade Certified and non-GMO ingredients.  We love it and know you will too!

Cream, Skim Milk, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Water, Sugar, Coconut Oil, Egg Yolks, Butter (Cream, Salt), Vanilla Extract, Almonds, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Milk, Soy Lecithin, Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Salt, Vegetable Oil (Canola, Safflower, And/Or Sunflower Oil), Guar Gum, Carrageenan.

Ben & Jerry's® Ice Cream Vanilla Toffee Bar Crunch
  • "This is a great combination, my only complaint is that the few times I have purchased this flavor in particular there has been a disappointing lack of Heath bar, leaving it mostly vanilla ice cream and pretty bland." in 4 reviews
  • "This isn't my favorite flavor in Ben & Jerrys but omg this is the most delicious ice cream I have ever had. " in 1 review
  • "This is some good ice cream here." in 1 review
Leighann H.
Austin, TX
I was planning a staycation and picked this up as a special treat to enjoy. Vanilla Toffee Bar Crunch was the first B&J's flavor I'd tried, and boy was I disappointed. I love ice cream and grew up on HEB's Creamy Creations. The "fancier" stuff was very gritty by comparison, and the toffee was not at all what I expected. I finished the pint, but I won't buy it again.
Randy P.
Bloomington, MN
I love Ben and Jerry's ice cream, but this just was not my flavor. I'm not a huge toffee fan in the first place, so I guess I'm not too surprised. The toffee flavor is rich and the bars are crunchy. The vanilla is great, but that's all the more I can muster on the positive side.
Heidi G.
Bellevue, WA
This icecream is not my favorite. The toffee bits taste way to chemical in a way that doesn't feel like you should be eating it. I heard that they remade this and I think they should go back to how it was before. Ben & Jerry's is usually good but this flavor is not.
Brianna M.
Santa Rosa, CA
I absolutely love Ben & Jerry’s.... however I was disappointed to say the least when they dropped Heath Bar from their ice creams. I still am a huge fan of their other flavors - particularly Everything But The..- but the new toffee they use doesn’t hold up to the original Heath I remember from childhood.
Jennifer A.
The toffee bar is wayyyy to sweet. I was expecting more to taste like the toffee candy bar they sell but it was way off way to sweet, just one spoon and you will find your self wanting to drink a glass of water
Brandon B.
Hamilton, OH
This is some good ice cream here. They have tons of gret flavors to choose from.
claudia L.
Miami
I love this ice cream, i mean this one is not my favorite flavor, but they have like tons of flavors so, doesn't matter pick whatever you want
Yasmin V.
Mmmmmmm super good! Who doesn't love ice cream! Must try! Yum! Yum! Yum! I like it a lot! Definitely a must try!
Tani L.
It's toffee and Ben and Jerry's what's not to love ice cream is cream and toffee is crunchy perfect combination
Chelsea B.
Love a ben and jerrys!! Full of Flavour and delicious!! They can be a little pricey if buying it at full price however everywhere I go do a lot of offers on this product! Would definitely recommend
Victoria F.