Ben & Jerry's®  Ice Cream Vanilla Toffee Bar Crunch uploaded by Jessica L.

Ben & Jerry's® Ice Cream Vanilla Toffee Bar Crunch

BY BEN & JERRY'S

Vanilla Ice Cream with Fudge-Covered Toffee Pieces

Vanilla What Bar Crunch?  We gave this flavor a new name to go with the new toffee bars we’re using as part of our commitment to source Fairtrade Certified and non-GMO ingredients.  We love it and know you will too!

Cream, Skim Milk, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Water, Sugar, Coconut Oil, Egg Yolks, Butter (Cream, Salt), Vanilla Extract, Almonds, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Milk, Soy Lecithin, Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Salt, Vegetable Oil (Canola, Safflower, And/Or Sunflower Oil), Guar Gum, Carrageenan.

Ben & Jerry's® Ice Cream Vanilla Toffee Bar Crunch
  • "This is a great combination, my only complaint is that the few times I have purchased this flavor in particular there has been a disappointing lack of Heath bar, leaving it mostly vanilla ice cream and pretty bland." in 4 reviews
  • "This isn't my favorite flavor in Ben & Jerrys but omg this is the most delicious ice cream I have ever had. " in 1 review
  • "This is some good ice cream here." in 1 review
Lynn C.
Portland, OR
Oh my these ice cream are so good. Anything that has to do with coffee flavor i love them all there so good.
Hailey H.
Whitesburg, KY
Ben and jerrys can't get anything wrong. So smooth and creamy and rich with flavor. This is my go to with ice cream but let's get real do they make anything that isn't absolutely delicious? They will always have my buy.
Haley S.
Los Angeles, CA
All my favorites in one ice cream . Toffee is ama,ing when cold . And the vanilla ice cream just brings it all together !
Leianna H.
Wellston, OH
Ben and Jerry’s ice cream vanilla crunch is one of the best tasting ice creams ever! Go to
houyem a.
Montezuma, NM
Its just great. I have nothing to add. Very creamy not just frozen water great texture and amazing taste
keady r.
Halifax
go to ice cream when it comes to ben and jerry’s! always have great flavours and tons of awesome combinations!
Michaela D.
Perfect midnight snack-naughty breakfast or whatever! I love this brand and all the awesome flavors they have! My favorite is their cotton candy, or anything with coffee in it! So delicious and fun!!!
A. A.
Skokie, IL
Im just obsessed with this ice cream. Very creamy, no ice crystals! What a yummy creation :o I can eat this all day an night
Milimar L.
Caracas
Rico, riquísimo, cremoso, gustoso helado de mantecado para cualquier postre es extraordinario al paladar.
marcella B.
Love the taste. It is so soft and the added extras are amazing. It's always the best. So happy to get this item, when ever I am able to.
Victoria F.