Ben & Jerry's®  Ice Cream Vanilla Toffee Bar Crunch uploaded by Jessica L.

Ben & Jerry's® Ice Cream Vanilla Toffee Bar Crunch

BY BEN & JERRY'S

Vanilla Ice Cream with Fudge-Covered Toffee Pieces

Vanilla What Bar Crunch?  We gave this flavor a new name to go with the new toffee bars we’re using as part of our commitment to source Fairtrade Certified and non-GMO ingredients.  We love it and know you will too!

Cream, Skim Milk, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Water, Sugar, Coconut Oil, Egg Yolks, Butter (Cream, Salt), Vanilla Extract, Almonds, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Milk, Soy Lecithin, Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Salt, Vegetable Oil (Canola, Safflower, And/Or Sunflower Oil), Guar Gum, Carrageenan.

Ben & Jerry's® Ice Cream Vanilla Toffee Bar Crunch
  • "This is a great combination, my only complaint is that the few times I have purchased this flavor in particular there has been a disappointing lack of Heath bar, leaving it mostly vanilla ice cream and pretty bland." in 4 reviews
  • "This isn't my favorite flavor in Ben & Jerrys but omg this is the most delicious ice cream I have ever had. " in 1 review
  • "This is some good ice cream here." in 1 review
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
This flavor of Ben and Jerry's is good and I'll eat it from time to time.  I wouldn't say it's in my top 3 flavors but it's very good and I would recommend this product to anyone.  I might have this once or twice a year and I'd buy other flavors before this.
Brianna M.
Santa Rosa, CA
I absolutely love Ben & Jerry’s.... however I was disappointed to say the least when they dropped Heath Bar from their ice creams. I still am a huge fan of their other flavors - particularly Everything But The..- but the new toffee they use doesn’t hold up to the original Heath I remember from childhood.
Bri N.
Wisc Rapids, WI
This is my absolute favorite Ben & Jerry's ice cream. Toffee pieces are generous and the toffee flavored swirl stuff in it is so good. It's very high in calories but so worth it. It's hard to put down. One time I accidentally purchased the same one but with coffee flavored ice cream and toffee pieces and I hate coffee so keep an eye out if you're trying to get the one with vanilla ice cream. Yummmm
Leighann H.
Austin, TX
I was planning a staycation and picked this up as a special treat to enjoy. Vanilla Toffee Bar Crunch was the first B&J's flavor I'd tried, and boy was I disappointed. I love ice cream and grew up on HEB's Creamy Creations. The "fancier" stuff was very gritty by comparison, and the toffee was not at all what I expected. I finished the pint, but I won't buy it again.
Nancy W.
McKinney
I love vanilla, I love toffee - so it is no surprise that I love this ice cream! Ben & Jerry's is always very generous with the amount of the extra ingredients they put in, so there is plenty of toffee in this ice cream to satisfy my toffee need.
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
Love love love Ben and jerrys ice cream all of their flavors are so awesome and very unique! They are a little on the higher end but you are paying for great ingredients and they stand for a great cause!!!
Randy P.
Minneapolis, MN
I love Ben and Jerry's ice cream, but this just was not my flavor. I'm not a huge toffee fan in the first place, so I guess I'm not too surprised. The toffee flavor is rich and the bars are crunchy. The vanilla is great, but that's all the more I can muster on the positive side.
NATTRACTIVE R.
Irwindale, CA
I love Ben & Jerry's !!! FYI vanilla is not my go to flavour. It would be the last flavour I'd choose. I bought this flavour because it was on sale. This flavour is delicious. The vanilla is very tasty. The cream has very thick consistency. The crunchy toffee is not crunchy at all when it's frozen. It's very sticky and chewy which I love. The price is very affordable and reasonable,
Heidi G.
Bellevue, WA
This icecream is not my favorite. The toffee bits taste way to chemical in a way that doesn't feel like you should be eating it. I heard that they remade this and I think they should go back to how it was before. Ben & Jerry's is usually good but this flavor is not.
Nicole G.
Sea Cliff, NY
Honestly I'm not a huge fan of toffee but I guess this is an okay ice cream. It's definitely not the worst and it's a decent price for the pint. Definitely comparable cost wise to other ice creams so I don't have many negatives
Victoria F.