BY BEN & JERRY'S

Vanilla Ice Cream with Swirls of Caramel & Fudge

If you’ve been looking for reasons to try something chunkless, this container holds a Vanilla-rich, fudge-luscious & caramel-gooey pintful of them. Enjoy!

Cream, Skim Milk, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Water, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Butter (Cream, Salt), Egg Yolks, Vanilla Extract, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Chocolate Liquor, Salt, Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Sodium Bicarbonate.

• Cake or ice cream? Ben & Jerry's® Ice Cream Vanilla Caramel Fudge...5 Answers
Ben & Jerry's® Ice Cream Vanilla Caramel Fudge
  • "they have a lot of different weird flavors but there ice cream are delicious hopefully they make a moose tracks flavor" in 2 reviews
Elisandra O.
Astoria, NY
I am absolutely obsessed with Ben & Jerry’s Vanilla Caramel Fudge Ice-cream! It is my absolute most favorite flavor! I don’t even serve myself in a cup i eat it straight out of the container.
Megan H.
Vanilla Caramel Fudge Ice Cream... enough said!! Perfect combination of flavor. Not too much on the tastebuds like some of their other flavors. It’s Rich and Creamy. Very Delicious. Perfect for Netflix binges and boy troubles!
Julia S.
I love Ben and Kerrie's ice cream! It's probably one of the greatest ice cream companies in the United States! This ice cream in particular has such a great combination together that it's very hard to resist. I definitely recommend to everyone!
Autumn J.
Louisville, KY
Best icecream on the market to me. No matter the flavor I always satisfied. I’ll be a repeat costumer till the day I baby eat anymore. Creamy and rich and just yummy. I’d buy them all of I could.
Trisha D.
Greenville, RI
Who doesn't love a good Ben and Jerry's flavor! This is all my favorite flavors in one!! The caramel was amazing and the price want too bad either. I would definitely recommend this and so many more Ben and Jerry flavors!!!
Merissa W.
I love Ben and Jerry's so much!! My favorite flavor ice cream is the milk and cookies. I've tried others and they are amazing as well! They have so many unique flavors that appeal to whatever it is you're craving or in the mood for. I enjoy visiting their ice cream shops the most because the staff is always extremely friendly and helpful when you're trying to decide on which flavor you want. Not to mention you get endless samples. Amazing company and amazing ice cream!! Two thumbs up!!
Kelly G.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
This vanilla caramel fudge icecream is 100x better than a large carton brand. The vanilla icecream is sooo rich, with thin swirls of both caramel and fudge. It's not an overwhelming amount of fudge and caramel, but it's just enough! I bought this icecream because the store was out of my normal go to (B&J Karamel Sutra Core), but I'll definitely be repurchasing ! It hits the spot when you're looking for a nice rich, cold treat, without tons of add-ins.
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is one of my late night obsessions to eat! There is nothing like Ben and Jerrys ice cream! Price is high for such a small container though that's a problem. I purchase this when I can like I said it does cost a lot for such a small amount of ice cream you get. I'd recommend this for sure
Delaney D.
Let me tell you- Ben and Jerry's caramel and chocolate swirl ice cream hits the spot! This is the ice cream that I crave and will treat myself to when I'm at the store and want to go big and indulge in this sweet treat. I love the decadence of the flavors and how many varieties they have! Ben and Jerry's ice cream (especially pint sized) is delightful.
Nida S.
The Ben & Jerry's Vanilla Caramel Fudge Ice Cream is a real winner. You honestly cannot go wrong with the classic taste of Vanilla and they take it that extra mile with creamy caramel and chewy fudge. It's a wonderful mixture of delights in a tasty ice cream, I highly recommend that you try it.
Lauren L.