BY BEN & JERRY'S

Ben & Jerry's® Vanilla Caramel Fudge® Ice Cream.
Still a pint!
Vermont's finest.
Fairtrade.
Vanilla ice cream with swirls of caramel & fudge.
One Pint (473mL). see more...

• Cake or ice cream? Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Vanilla Caramel Fudge ...5 Answers
Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Vanilla Caramel Fudge
  • "they have a lot of different weird flavors but there ice cream are delicious hopefully they make a moose tracks flavor" in 2 reviews
eunises R.
eunises R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Bestt ice cream ever!!!! Always so rich and creamy so good
Always have to go the store to get some, and even when I'm not there for ice cream is still get a ton
Merissa W.
Merissa W.
I love Ben and Jerry's so much!! My favorite flavor ice cream is the milk and cookies. I've tried others and they are amazing as well! They have so many unique flavors that appeal to whatever it is you're craving or in the mood for. I enjoy visiting their ice cream shops the most because the staff is always extremely friendly and helpful when you're trying to decide on which flavor you want. Not to mention you get endless samples. Amazing company and amazing ice cream!! Two thumbs up!!
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
This vanilla caramel fudge icecream is 100x better than a large carton brand. The vanilla icecream is sooo rich, with thin swirls of both caramel and fudge. It's not an overwhelming amount of fudge and caramel, but it's just enough! I bought this icecream because the store was out of my normal go to (B&J Karamel Sutra Core), but I'll definitely be repurchasing ! It hits the spot when you're looking for a nice rich, cold treat, without tons of add-ins.
Carla H.
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
Foodie Expert
This is one of my late night obsessions to eat! There is nothing like Ben and Jerrys ice cream! Price is high for such a small container though that's a problem. I purchase this when I can like I said it does cost a lot for such a small amount of ice cream you get. I'd recommend this for sure
Delaney D.
Delaney D.
Foodie Expert
Let me tell you- Ben and Jerry's caramel and chocolate swirl ice cream hits the spot! This is the ice cream that I crave and will treat myself to when I'm at the store and want to go big and indulge in this sweet treat. I love the decadence of the flavors and how many varieties they have! Ben and Jerry's ice cream (especially pint sized) is delightful.
Nida S.
Nida S.
Foodie Expert
The Ben & Jerry's Vanilla Caramel Fudge Ice Cream is a real winner. You honestly cannot go wrong with the classic taste of Vanilla and they take it that extra mile with creamy caramel and chewy fudge. It's a wonderful mixture of delights in a tasty ice cream, I highly recommend that you try it.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Foodie Expert
I'm a huge fan of Ben and Jerry's and I usually go for flavors with more mix ins. Recently, I purchased Vanilla Carmel Fudge and was surprised by how much I loved it! It is flavorful and despite not having a tons of mix ins, the Carmel and Fudge add tons of flavor!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Foodie Expert
Such a yummy and delicious ice cream. It always hits the spot and is a great price for what you get. You can never really go wrong with a Ben & Jerry's ice cream since they have been around for so long. This is a classic ice cream that is a repeat purchase for me.
Margo L.
Margo L.
Woodland, CA
Foodie Expert
To begin this is Decadent and Yummy . Once You have tried Ben and Jerry`s You will love it and I have bought this several times the Taste is Delicious. I buy Cones too and scoop it on to the cone and relax and I feel like a kid again . I would buy again .
Sarina M.
Sarina M.
Bellevue
This is one of my all time favorite ice cream brands. I love when ice cream is so filled with toppings and you dont have to add any yourself. The variety of flavors is great and each one is creative. Me and my hubby love to share a pint.
Lauren L.