BY BEN AND JERRY'S ICE CREAM #7 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Ben & Jerry's® Cookie Dough Ice Cream.
Now over 10% more*.
Vermont's finest.
Vanilla ice cream with gobs of chocolate chip cookie dough.
Fairtrade® see more...

• Have you ever tried it on a cookie or brownie? Get ready to have ...2 Answers
  • I was wondering if this ice cream is worth the money? It looks s...5 Answers
  • Cuando sacaran nuevos sabores? La verdad es que l...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sam's Club
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Foodie Expert
I love ice cream, but I do not like it when the ice cream is overly sweet. This is one of those ice creams that is a tad bit too sweet for my taste. It does have a good cookie dough flavor, and the chunks of chocolate are great. I'm just not a huge fan of the chunks of cookie dough. This is not my cup of tea, but it might be yours.
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Foodie Expert
Absolute classic ice cream choice! It's a staple for every ice cream parlor now, to have a Cookie Dough. These guys are so creative with their flavors, and use ingredients they stand buy. This stuff is pretty easy to find, and they give a portion of proceeds to good causes!
Lydia F.
Lydia F.
I ate this ice cream almost when I visited Smuggs in Vermont with my family last Summer. I was obsessed with the ice cream and I ate a pint of this ice cream by myself in 2 days. There is a good distribution on the cookie dough and the ice cream which makes it AMAZING.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Andover, MN
I think this is the only good cookie dough ice cream. The cookie dough tastes real, not like the chalky gross stuff in most cookie dough ice creams. The vanilla ice cream on it's own is great but the dough is done right and the pieces of dough are a nice size. Yum.
Megan N.
Megan N.
This has been my absolute favorite cookie dough ice cream! Great for the warm weather but also has good sized cookie dough compared to other brands! I know at my target it's about $4.00 for a pint- always try to get it for 2 for $7 when I can! Worth the money (:
Madison B.
Madison B.
Texico, NM
Can I give it 20 stars? It's my FAVORITE. This flavor is a classic and I love Ben & Jerry's. The ice cream has a great texture, it's super creamy, and the cookie dough bites are perfectly mixed throughout. I highly recommend!!
Celia G.
Celia G.
Foodie Expert
Perfect for a day at the beach. This is the PERFECT kind of ice cream. There is a good ratio of bits of cookie dough and ice cream. You'll never have a bite without something special. You should def try this.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Whittier, CA
Hhmmm it's not that good. I was craving ice cream one day and bought this to give it a try. Never again. It has a weird taste to it. Almost like it's fake ice cream or something
Luna B.
Luna B.
I love cookie dough ice cream and this isn't my favorite. The ice cream is too sweet. I wish they would make it less sweet because the cookie dough is really good.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Foodie Expert
The ice cream has amazing flavor and I think it doesn't compare to other products because of how many flavors ice cream they give you to choose from
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Byron Center, MI
Is the ratio of cookie dough to ice cream decent?
Janice S.
Janice S.
Foodie Expert
I was wondering if this ice cream is worth the money? It looks so yummy but I don't want to waste my money.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Is this new? if so, when will it be out until? & where is it available? I'm always interested in a new or limited edition Ben&Jerry's!
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Also, what are the ingredients of this Fossil Fuel? It's blurry so I can't see it !
Danica S.
Danica S.
Foodie Expert
Have you ever tried it on a cookie or brownie? Get ready to have your mind blown.