BY BEN & JERRY'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ben & Jerry's® Cookie Dough Ice Cream.
Now over 10% more*.
Vermont's finest.
Vanilla ice cream with gobs of chocolate chip cookie dough.
Fairtrade®

Christina M.
Winter Haven, FL
first off i wanna say i love the heck out if this brand !! its my favorite :) its so beyond satisfying cookie dough is great it takes away that chocolate craving i have it hard sometimes i try not to eat the hole this of ice cream all at one . cant go wrong with this brand
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
One of my favorite flavors of ice cream. Though it’s not healthy it is so delicious and I can control myself so I won’t eat a whole pint in one setting. One down side for me is the price. I don’t buy this often because of it
Luisa P.
This ice cream is delicious! I sometimes crave ice cream and this is my go to! I definitely recommend this and I love ice cream! It’s very convenient and I can find it at almost any grocery store! This is the only ice cream I will buy now and it’s very affordable
Kelsey B.
No matter how hard of a day I’ve had, there’s nothing Ben and Jerry’s ice cream can’t fix. No matter where I go or what brand I buy I always get cookie dough ice cream. I have tried many different brands, but Ben and Jerry’s is by far the best. A lot of brands Cookie dough ice cream consists of a lot of ice cream, a few chocolate chips, and an occasional piece of cookie dough in there somewhere. Ben and Jerry’s ice cream had the perfect blend of all 3 ingredients. I would highly recommend this ice cream.
Marissa S.
Knoxville, TN
Cookie dough is top 5 for me! And so is this brand! I don’t like how expensive it is but the taste is worth it I guess! Quality too! The cookie dough bites taste so good and not fake! I’ll definitely buy this when I fee like splurging!
Emily G.
Very good!! I love this ice cream. Is is the perfect snack on a warm spring or summer night. It is in the perfect size container and the price is great. You can buy this ice cream at your local grocery store.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Cookie dough is one of my favorite ice cream flavors no matter where we go! This one is one of my faves as well! It is not the healthiest but I do not eat it all in one sitting. Its creamy with actual cookie dough chunks that always tend to surprise you when you least expect them to. Great flavor and decent price!
Faith E.
Williamstown, NJ
I love to go to the wawa at the top of my development just to get a taste of this frozen goodness. Out of any ice cream that I have ever tried this is definitely the best. The flavors are extraordinary. The texture is spot on. Everything about it is perfect except for the price. It’s a bit much if you ask me.
Amanda S.
My go to when I have had a rough day. This stuff is sinfully good. I like that the cookie dough doesn't taste as synthetic as other brands. While it is a bit pricey, this is a higher quality specialty ice cream. I would of course recommend this product to anyone looking for a delicious dessert.
Ariel G.
My favorite comfort ice cream has to be this one! It has the best and biggest chunks of cookie dough and it tastes great. Ben and Jerry's has some amazing ice cream flavors, but this one is the one that I always reach for.
Elizabeth H.
Byron Center, MI
Is the ratio of cookie dough to ice cream decent?
Janice S.
I was wondering if this ice cream is worth the money? It looks so yummy but I don't want to waste my money.
Kelly G.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Is this new? if so, when will it be out until? & where is it available? I'm always interested in a new or limited edition Ben&Jerry's!
Kelly G.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Also, what are the ingredients of this Fossil Fuel? It's blurry so I can't see it !
Danica S.
Have you ever tried it on a cookie or brownie? Get ready to have your mind blown.