BY BEN & JERRY'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ben & Jerry's® Cookie Dough Ice Cream.
Now over 10% more*.
Vermont's finest.
Vanilla ice cream with gobs of chocolate chip cookie dough.
Fairtrade®

• Have you ever tried it on a cookie or brownie? Get ready to have ...2 Answers
  • I was wondering if this ice cream is worth the money? It looks s...5 Answers
  • Cuando sacaran nuevos sabores? La verdad es que l... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Jet.com
Kelsey B.
No matter how hard of a day I’ve had, there’s nothing Ben and Jerry’s ice cream can’t fix. No matter where I go or what brand I buy I always get cookie dough ice cream. I have tried many different brands, but Ben and Jerry’s is by far the best. A lot of brands Cookie dough ice cream consists of a lot of ice cream, a few chocolate chips, and an occasional piece of cookie dough in there somewhere. Ben and Jerry’s ice cream had the perfect blend of all 3 ingredients. I would highly recommend this ice cream.
Courtney W.
Winston Salem, NC
This is hands down the best cookie dough ice cream. The cookie dough taste more like actual cookie dough and the ice cream has great flavor on its on. This ice cream is not healthy though and should be enjoyed in moderation lol. It is so good not eating the whole pint is almost impossible.
christina m.
Winter Haven, FL
first off i wanna say i love the heck out if this brand !! its my favorite :) its so beyond satisfying cookie dough is great it takes away that chocolate craving i have it hard sometimes i try not to eat the hole this of ice cream all at one . cant go wrong with this brand
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
One of my favorite flavors of ice cream. Though it’s not healthy it is so delicious and I can control myself so I won’t eat a whole pint in one setting. One down side for me is the price. I don’t buy this often because of it
Taylor D.
Florence , NJ
This is the best chocolate chip cookie dough I have ever tried. The cookie dough doesn’t have a weird texture to it and the chunks of chocolate isn’t too big. They have mastered this flavor and I’m in love with it.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Hands down the best ice cream out there! I used to eat blue bell but I always felt it was lacking. Then I stumbled upon these and oh how happy I am! Always fresh and creamy and just delicious! I highly recommend!
Kelly S.
Rocky Mount, NC
Best ice cream ever! Perfect blend of the cookie dough chunks and the chocolate slivers. Love this creamy ice cream. It can be expensive but it’s a vice and I love to binge on this ice cream ever once in a while
Domonique M.
Philadelphia, PA
Ben and Jerry’s makes the best cookie dough ice cream there is. I struggle not to consume the whole pint in one sitting. They have mastered the perfect cookie dough to ice cream and chocolate chunks ratio.
Mariateresa T.
Marietta, PA
I love Ben & Jerry’s ice cream. Cookie Dough as well as milk and cookie are my favorite. My husband like mint chocolate chip also. I wish the price can be a little cheaper, but it is worth it.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Cookie dough is one of my favorite ice cream flavors no matter where we go! This one is one of my faves as well! It is not the healthiest but I do not eat it all in one sitting. Its creamy with actual cookie dough chunks that always tend to surprise you when you least expect them to. Great flavor and decent price!
Elizabeth H.
Byron Center, MI
Is the ratio of cookie dough to ice cream decent?
Janice S.
I was wondering if this ice cream is worth the money? It looks so yummy but I don't want to waste my money.
Kelly G.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Is this new? if so, when will it be out until? & where is it available? I'm always interested in a new or limited edition Ben&Jerry's!
Kelly G.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Also, what are the ingredients of this Fossil Fuel? It's blurry so I can't see it !
Danica S.
Have you ever tried it on a cookie or brownie? Get ready to have your mind blown.