BY BEN & JERRY'S

Chocolate Ice Cream with Fudge Brownies

The fabulously fudgy brownies in this flavor come from New York’s Greyston Bakery, where producing great baked goods is part of their greater-good mission to provide jobs and training to low-income city residents.

Cream, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Skim Milk, Water, Sugar, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Wheat Flour, Cocoa Powder, Soybean Oil, Egg Yolks, Invert Cane Sugar, Eggs, Egg Whites, Guar Gum, Salt, Carrageenan, Vanilla Extract, Malted Barley Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate.

• Favorite ice cream flavor?? My favorite is Ben & Jerry's®...6 Answers
  • Vanilla or chocolate ice cream ? I’m a chocolate type kin...8 Answers
  • Chocolate fudge brownie or half baked? Which one should I...9 Answers
Hannah D.
graham
Nothing beats Ben and Jerry’s ice cream! This is my favorite flavor including half baked! They always have tons of chunks of brownies, cookies or whatever it comes with unlike most ice creams where they only have small and a couple pieces. It can be a little pricey compared to most ice creams but if you’re looking for a delicious brand, Ben and Jerry’s is what to choose!
Mel R.
Marietta
Este mantecado lleva siendo mi predilecto desde hace muchos años. Soy amante del chocolate y el brownie y que mejor que tener la combinación. Suelo comprarlo cuando hago compras en el supermercado. Es super accesible, en CVS, Walmart, Walgreens suelen tenerlo. Si dudas algunas vez sobre este mantecado, te invito a que le des una oportunidad, no te vas a arrepentir.
Shelby E.
Yuma
If you love chocolate like I do, this will murder you. Super rich and creamy, every bit as indulgent as it sounds. The only thing with this one though is that sometimes (not sure why) but the brownie bits come out hard and crumbly, wrecking the consistency of the ice cream. It's amazing most of the time, so I'd happily take the gamble.
Jennifer L.
Texas
I had Ben & Jerry’s Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream for 5 days straight and I will never get tired of it. It’s insane how good it is and I don’t even normally go for chocolate ice cream flavors but this one is incredible. The brownie chunks are sooo good! I could eat this all day every day and be the happiest person on earth.
Tiffany D.
San antonio, TX
Normally, I'm not huge on any add-ins in my I've cream, but this stuff is amazing. The brownie parts are chewy, not hard, and the chocolate is just amazing. Once I start eating this ice cream, I can't stop
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
Man, I’ve gone through so many of these during emotional break downs, times of sickness or anything needing to be fixed by ice cream. This has all of my favorites combined into one carton: chocolate, ice cream, fudge and brownies. It just doesn’t get any better than that!
Michaela C.
Ben & Jerry's chocolate fudge brownie ice cream is SO GOOD.  The ice cream has a great taste and texture, and the brownie chunks add a really nice chewiness and extra hit of chocolate.  Definitely a go-to chocolate treat for me.  It's a little expensive, but still cheaper than going to an ice cream parlor, so go get some!
Lauren V.
Columbia
If you’re a chocolate lover, this ice cream could be for you. There’s cheaper options but this is my go-to sweet comfort food. I love the mix of fudge brownies in the chocolate ice cream. Some might find it’s too much chocolate, but I love it!
Lee H.
Washington, DC
I love both ice cream and brownies and the Ben and Jerry's combo is absolutely delicious! It's definitely not too much of a good thing. I didn't give the product five stars because I wish there were more brownie pieces throughout the ice cream.
Katy L.
So delicious. I purchased this at target on a whim and I quickly became obsessed. It is so tasty, but I can’t eat a ton at one time, so I don’t eat it all in one sitting. The brownie pieces are amazing and the fudge is so good.
Auh'Goddess B.
Whats your favorite ben & jerry flavor ice cream
Sarah W.
Chocolate fudge brownie or half baked? Which one should I buy?
Jenny👑 H.
Plainfield
Vanilla or chocolate ice cream ? I’m a chocolate type kind of girl Ben & Jerry's® Ice Cream Chocolate Fudge Brownie
albany s.
London, Leyton
What’s your favourite ice cream?
Favorite ice cream flavor?? My favorite is Ben & Jerry's® Ice Cream Chocolate Fudge Brownie