BY BEN & JERRY'S #3 in Ice Cream

Chocolate Ice Cream with Fudge Brownies

The fabulously fudgy brownies in this flavor come from New York’s Greyston Bakery, where producing great baked goods is part of their greater-good mission to provide jobs and training to low-income city residents.

Cream, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Skim Milk, Water, Sugar, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Wheat Flour, Cocoa Powder, Soybean Oil, Egg Yolks, Invert Cane Sugar, Eggs, Egg Whites, Guar Gum, Salt, Carrageenan, Vanilla Extract, Malted Barley Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate.

• Favorite ice cream flavor?? My favorite is Ben & Jerry's® Ice Cre...6 Answers
  • Vanilla or chocolate ice cream ? I’m a chocolate type kind of gir...8 Answers
  • Chocolate fudge brownie or half baked? Which one should I buy?6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Hannah D.
graham
Nothing beats Ben and Jerry’s ice cream! This is my favorite flavor including half baked! They always have tons of chunks of brownies, cookies or whatever it comes with unlike most ice creams where they only have small and a couple pieces. It can be a little pricey compared to most ice creams but if you’re looking for a delicious brand, Ben and Jerry’s is what to choose!
Mel R.
Marietta
Este mantecado lleva siendo mi predilecto desde hace muchos años. Soy amante del chocolate y el brownie y que mejor que tener la combinación. Suelo comprarlo cuando hago compras en el supermercado. Es super accesible, en CVS, Walmart, Walgreens suelen tenerlo. Si dudas algunas vez sobre este mantecado, te invito a que le des una oportunidad, no te vas a arrepentir.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
This is a very delicious and addictive flavor from Ben and Jerry's.  This chocolate fudge is very premium and they sell it at a very affordable price.  I wish they made this in larger sizes because I would buy this and would highly recommend this product!
Riley S.
I LOVE this brownie batter ice cream! It is amazing, and the brownies are top notch. The chocolate ice cream is very rich and chocolate-y, and just has better flavor than any other chocolate ice cream out there. I would absolutely recommend this ice cream to every chocolate lover out there!
Christina B.
San Diego, CA
I wanted this to be really good but I found the chocolate to be a little bit over powering. I think I would like it more if it was half vanilla and chocolate ice cream. If u are a serious chocolate lover then this may be ur choice. I still ate the whole pint because u can’t waste Ben and Jerry’s.
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
I absolutely love sitting down with a bowl of Ben & Jerry’s. I don’t like the price but you can catch them on sale! The texture is so much creamier than store brands or other products I’ve tried. I recommend this one to others, it’s my fave of the Ben & Jerry’s! 😋😋😋
Jessica G.
If I ever crave ice cream, this is what I get. It's so good and chocolatey, which is perfect for those chocolate lovers. The brownie is spread out in the ice cream so you get a good amount of brownie throughout instead of being in just one area.
Michaela C.
Ben & Jerry's chocolate fudge brownie ice cream is SO GOOD.  The ice cream has a great taste and texture, and the brownie chunks add a really nice chewiness and extra hit of chocolate.  Definitely a go-to chocolate treat for me.  It's a little expensive, but still cheaper than going to an ice cream parlor, so go get some!
لميسة  .
queens
This is my most favorite ice cream because obviously it has chocolate and fudge brownies in it. When you’ll eat it you will be able to taste the ricked soft moist brownie blended with chocolate and fudge. Absolutely recommended.
S A.
Philadelphia , PA
MY FAVORITE ICE CREAM !!!! This is the only flavor that I get from them its sooo good and chocolate. It is a bit pricey but I still get it because they don't have it in a cheaper version.
Auh'Goddess B.
Whats your favorite ben & jerry flavor ice cream
Jenny👑 H.
Plainfield
Vanilla or chocolate ice cream ? I’m a chocolate type kind of girl Ben & Jerry's® Ice Cream Chocolate Fudge Brownie
Sarah W.
Chocolate fudge brownie or half baked? Which one should I buy?
Favorite ice cream flavor?? My favorite is Ben & Jerry's® Ice Cream Chocolate Fudge Brownie
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
This is my favorite kind of Ben and jerrys , what's yours ?