BY BEN & JERRY'S

Ben & Jerry's® Hazed & Confused™ Core Chocolate & Hazelnut Ice Creams.
New!
Vermont's finest.
280 calories per 1/2 cup.
With fudge chips & a hazelnut fudge core. see more...

• "I recommend this to anyone who has a sweet tooth. " in 1 review
Kristal G.
Kristal G.
Palatka, FL
The core ice creams are to die for!! So yummy! Super yummy! Cant beat them! Always my go to!
Julie V.
Julie V.
Niagara Falls, NY
love the new core flavors. adds a little something extra to an already delicious icecream. hazelnut is so yummy.
Elizabeth U.
Elizabeth U.
Brooklyn, NY
Best ice cream for Netflix nights hahaha ! Can't get enough . Love Ben and jerrys ice cream so much .
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Conway, AR
I am a chocolate freak and I love this flavor. The core is interesting but so delicious!
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
Interesting new addition. Great flavor and creaminess as always. Expensive but a nice treat once in a while.
Risa C.
Risa C.
Love Ben and jerrys! It's super amazing quality ice cream and it never fails to satisfy me
christine e.
christine e.
I used to eat these all the time. not good for my waist line but amazing for my happiness. wish I had some now
Trisha S.
Trisha S.
Los Angeles , CA
Not much of a cookie center. Wasn't sure what to expect but it was kind of underwhelming.
kelci w.
kelci w.
I don't like any of these flavors except coooooookie dough and this wasn't good it tasted like pukes
Shel H.
Shel H.
Stephenville, TX
It's okay. The hazelnut is a little off. I didn't pay close attention to the description when I ate this, so I just thought half was vanilla ice cream. There's an almost overwhelming amount of "core" to this one.
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Islandia, NY
What's your favorite flavor? My husband loves the chocolate and hazelnut what about you?