BY BEN & JERRY'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ben & Jerry's® Hazed & Confused™ Core Chocolate & Hazelnut Ice Creams.
New!
Vermont's finest.
280 calories per 1/2 cup.
With fudge chips & a hazelnut fudge core.

• "I recommend this to anyone who has a sweet tooth. " in 1 review
christine e.
I used to eat these all the time. not good for my waist line but amazing for my happiness. wish I had some now
Lisa N.
Interesting new addition. Great flavor and creaminess as always. Expensive but a nice treat once in a while.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Ben and Jerrys has been one of my favorite products since I was a kid. It's always amazing and flavorful
Erica R.
Love the hazelnut core! It tastes just like the hazelnut in Wavy Gravy, which was one of my favorites.
Toni D.
Mesa, AZ
My first time having Ben and Jerry's its the best ice cream I've had. So yummy and not pricey at all.
Elizabeth U.
Brooklyn, NY
Best ice cream for Netflix nights hahaha ! Can't get enough . Love Ben and jerrys ice cream so much .
kelci w.
I don't like any of these flavors except coooooookie dough and this wasn't good it tasted like pukes
Kristal G.
Palatka, FL
The core ice creams are to die for!! So yummy! Super yummy! Cant beat them! Always my go to!
Risa C.
Love Ben and jerrys! It's super amazing quality ice cream and it never fails to satisfy me
Trisha S.
Los Angeles, CA
Not much of a cookie center. Wasn't sure what to expect but it was kind of underwhelming.
Kristin W.
Islandia, NY
What's your favorite flavor? My husband loves the chocolate and hazelnut what about you?