BY BEN AND JERRY'S ICE CREAM

Ben & Jerry's® Hazed & Confused™ Core Chocolate & Hazelnut Ice Creams.
New!
Vermont's finest.
280 calories per 1/2 cup.
With fudge chips & a hazelnut fudge core. see more...

• "I recommend this to anyone who has a sweet tooth. " in 1 review
Shel H.
Shel H.
Stephenville, TX
It's okay. The hazelnut is a little off. I didn't pay close attention to the description when I ate this, so I just thought half was vanilla ice cream. There's an almost overwhelming amount of "core" to this one.
Erica R.
Erica R.
Love the hazelnut core! It tastes just like the hazelnut in Wavy Gravy, which was one of my favorites.
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
Birmingham, ['', '', '']
Can't go wrong with this brand , Ben and Jerrys constantly produce amazing ice cream and this is definitely one of them ! This ice cream is delicious and I would definitely buy again

Highly recommend
Beth W.
Beth W.
I love this absolutely great ice creams one of the best brands I love this ice cream It's so so yummy would definitely recommend it to everyone to try Ben and jerrys rule by far always the best and favourite ice cream
Zoe H.
Zoe H.
I love that this ice cream comes in small packaging to share with someone or eat in a couple sittings alone. For the price, I would definitely be a repeat shopper for this product. It's a classic and so delicious.
Or B.
Or B.
Ben&jery is my fave brand of ice cream
They always come up with new flavor
This is a good one
Its sweet but after a few bites it can be too sweet
A matter of tast
Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.
Ben & Jerry's Hazed & Confused Core Ice Cream Chocolate & Hazelnut.
280 calories per 1/2 cup.
With fudge chips & a hazelnut fudge core.
Alanna B.
Alanna B.
Maroochydore
Yummmmmmmmmmmm I have no words for this ice cream it's sex on the beach I freakjng love it soooo mich
Jazlyn A.
Jazlyn A.
This has become my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE ice cream in the world. I love hazelnut spread and the combination of ice cream with the core is soooo amazing. I recommend this to anyone who has a sweet tooth.
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Islandia, NY
What's your favorite flavor? My husband loves the chocolate and hazelnut what about you?