BY BEN & JERRY'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ben & Jerry's® Hazed & Confused™ Core Chocolate & Hazelnut Ice Creams.
New!
Vermont's finest.
280 calories per 1/2 cup.
With fudge chips & a hazelnut fudge core.

• "I recommend this to anyone who has a sweet tooth. " in 1 review
Mallory D.
Columbia, SC
AMAZING. Nutella lovers UNITE! Expensive for a small pint of ice cream, but SO WORTH IT. I wish they made a separate hazelnut ice cream alone because it is so good.
Hallie B.
i love ben and jerry's especially this flavor. my favorite is always chocolate chip cookie dough but having the brownie bits makes it so much better
Kristen G.
N Attleboro, MA
Really good if you like hazelnut. Nice balance of flavor in a small container. I have other flavors I prefer, but this was a good one.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
This is sooo good! When I was able to eat dairy this was my favorite ice cream!! The core is to die for! I wish I could still eat it!!
Heather C.
Ben and Jerry's is the best of the best. Any flavor you want, they have. This one is my favorite even after trying most flavors.
Bonnie C.
Omaha, NE
I wish all Ben and Jerry's came with the core center! It is always delicious no matter what flavor I get! Can't wait to try more
jenna h.
I love the core ice cream. It is great to have a bite of brownie with ice cream. I ate the whole thing in one sitting.
Felecia S.
Love love love this flavor. Dazed and confused is a great name for how I feel after especially with that amazing core
Julie V.
Niagara falls, NY
love the new core flavors. adds a little something extra to an already delicious icecream. hazelnut is so yummy.
Lindy B.
Yum!! One of my favorite icecreams! I hate that it's kind of pricy! Wish they made some sugar free ones to try!
Kristin W.
Islandia, NY
What's your favorite flavor? My husband loves the chocolate and hazelnut what about you?