BY BEN & JERRY'S

Ben & Jerry's® Hazed & Confused™ Core Chocolate & Hazelnut Ice Creams.
New!
Vermont's finest.
280 calories per 1/2 cup.
With fudge chips & a hazelnut fudge core. see more...

• "I recommend this to anyone who has a sweet tooth. " in 1 review
Heather C.
Ben and Jerry's is the best of the best. Any flavor you want, they have. This one is my favorite even after trying most flavors.
Bonnie C.
Omaha, NE
I wish all Ben and Jerry's came with the core center! It is always delicious no matter what flavor I get! Can't wait to try more
jenna h.
I love the core ice cream. It is great to have a bite of brownie with ice cream. I ate the whole thing in one sitting.
Felecia S.
Love love love this flavor. Dazed and confused is a great name for how I feel after especially with that amazing core
Julie V.
Niagara Falls, NY
love the new core flavors. adds a little something extra to an already delicious icecream. hazelnut is so yummy.
Tina H.
Fowler, CA
II really like this product! It's amazing! You should definitely give it a try if you are considering it already!
christine e.
I used to eat these all the time. not good for my waist line but amazing for my happiness. wish I had some now
Lindy B.
Yum!! One of my favorite icecreams! I hate that it's kind of pricy! Wish they made some sugar free ones to try!
Lisa N.
Interesting new addition. Great flavor and creaminess as always. Expensive but a nice treat once in a while.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Ben and Jerrys has been one of my favorite products since I was a kid. It's always amazing and flavorful
Kristin W.
Islandia, NY
What's your favorite flavor? My husband loves the chocolate and hazelnut what about you?