BY BEN & JERRY'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ben & Jerry's® Hazed & Confused™ Core Chocolate & Hazelnut Ice Creams.
New!
Vermont's finest.
280 calories per 1/2 cup.
With fudge chips & a hazelnut fudge core.

• "I recommend this to anyone who has a sweet tooth. " in 1 review
Falynn D.
South Jordan , UT
These Ben and jerrys core ice creams are my favorite! I actually I like being able to get the most delicious bite every time! It's amazing and can't wait to try more flavors!
Hallie B.
i love ben and jerry's especially this flavor. my favorite is always chocolate chip cookie dough but having the brownie bits makes it so much better
Courtney A.
CARROLLTON, TX
This is sooo good! When I was able to eat dairy this was my favorite ice cream!! The core is to die for! I wish I could still eat it!!
Kristen G.
N Attleboro, MA
Really good if you like hazelnut. Nice balance of flavor in a small container. I have other flavors I prefer, but this was a good one.
Bonnie C.
Omaha, NE
I wish all Ben and Jerry's came with the core center! It is always delicious no matter what flavor I get! Can't wait to try more
Heather C.
Ben and Jerry's is the best of the best. Any flavor you want, they have. This one is my favorite even after trying most flavors.
jenna h.
I love the core ice cream. It is great to have a bite of brownie with ice cream. I ate the whole thing in one sitting.
Felecia S.
Love love love this flavor. Dazed and confused is a great name for how I feel after especially with that amazing core
Julie V.
Niagara falls, NY
love the new core flavors. adds a little something extra to an already delicious icecream. hazelnut is so yummy.
christine e.
I used to eat these all the time. not good for my waist line but amazing for my happiness. wish I had some now
Kristin W.
Islandia, NY
What's your favorite flavor? My husband loves the chocolate and hazelnut what about you?