BY BEN AND JERRY'S ICE CREAM

Ben & Jerry's® Hazed & Confused™ Core Chocolate & Hazelnut Ice Creams.
New!
Vermont's finest.
280 calories per 1/2 cup.
With fudge chips & a hazelnut fudge core. see more...

• "I recommend this to anyone who has a sweet tooth. " in 1 review
Kristal G.
Kristal G.
Palatka, FL
The core ice creams are to die for!! So yummy! Super yummy! Cant beat them! Always my go to!
Julie V.
Julie V.
Niagara Falls, NY
love the new core flavors. adds a little something extra to an already delicious icecream. hazelnut is so yummy.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Conway, AR
I am a chocolate freak and I love this flavor. The core is interesting but so delicious!
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
Interesting new addition. Great flavor and creaminess as always. Expensive but a nice treat once in a while.
Risa C.
Risa C.
Love Ben and jerrys! It's super amazing quality ice cream and it never fails to satisfy me
christine e.
christine e.
I used to eat these all the time. not good for my waist line but amazing for my happiness. wish I had some now
kelci w.
kelci w.
I don't like any of these flavors except coooooookie dough and this wasn't good it tasted like pukes
Erica R.
Erica R.
Love the hazelnut core! It tastes just like the hazelnut in Wavy Gravy, which was one of my favorites.
Mallory D.
Mallory D.
Columbia, SC
AMAZING. Nutella lovers UNITE! Expensive for a small pint of ice cream, but SO WORTH IT. I wish they made a separate hazelnut ice cream alone because it is so good.
Lexie N.
Lexie N.
Hudson, WI
I recommend this to anyone who loves Nutella! It is so good, and tastes really similar.
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Islandia, NY
What's your favorite flavor? My husband loves the chocolate and hazelnut what about you?