BY BEN & JERRY'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ben & Jerry's® Hazed & Confused™ Core Chocolate & Hazelnut Ice Creams.
New!
Vermont's finest.
280 calories per 1/2 cup.
With fudge chips & a hazelnut fudge core.

• "I recommend this to anyone who has a sweet tooth. " in 1 review
Lara S.
Logan, WV
Yummmmm! Definitely the best Ben & Jerrys flavor out there! Probably not the healthiest but it's still delicious. It's an okay value, kinda pricey. Definite repeat customer! I always buy it again when I'm not watching calories!
Cassidy M.
Sound Beach, NY
If I really feel like going all out for desert this is my pick. They did a great job not making the hazelnut core too dense and gooey. And even though it's sweet as anything I don't feel like I'm going to die after eating it.
Ashley M.
Morgantown, WV
Delicious! Love the middle core flavors that ben and jerrys has come out with. Definetly adds some texture to the ice cream and makes it more fun to enjoy! Easily found at all grocery stores!
Falynn D.
South Jordan , UT
These Ben and jerrys core ice creams are my favorite! I actually I like being able to get the most delicious bite every time! It's amazing and can't wait to try more flavors!
Sarah M.
This is dangerous if you love ice cream and Nutella. A little more of a stronger hazelnut taste than Nutella, but the fudgy hazelnut core is amazing! Very addicting.
Amelia W.
This flavor is delicious! All of the core ice creams are great! I love having the different flavors inside the ice cream. There is so much going on in this ice cream but they all work so well together. Definitely one of my favorites!
stephanie t.
Downingtown, PA
This is the best ice cream flavor i've ever had!! The hazelnut is so rich and the core is so creamy and yummy. Unfortunately i think they stopped making this. :(
Anastasia S.
This is by far my favorite Ben and Jerry's flavor by a landslide! Th middle core tastes just,Ike Nutella surrounded by one side of rich chocolate ice cream and one side of sweet hazelnut ice cream. A definite must try!
Shel H.
Stephenville, TX
It's okay. The hazelnut is a little off. I didn't pay close attention to the description when I ate this, so I just thought half was vanilla ice cream. There's an almost overwhelming amount of "core" to this one.
Brittany R.
Kirkwood, NY
The center is a Nutella-like fudge, not spot on but still really good! This is my period ice cream, because it is the most satisfying chocolate-nutty blend of goodness. I wish I could give it 6 stars
Kristin W.
Islandia, NY
What's your favorite flavor? My husband loves the chocolate and hazelnut what about you?