BY BEN & JERRY'S

Ben & Jerry's® Hazed & Confused™ Core Chocolate & Hazelnut Ice Creams.
New!
Vermont's finest.
280 calories per 1/2 cup.
With fudge chips & a hazelnut fudge core. see more...

• "I recommend this to anyone who has a sweet tooth. " in 1 review
Cassie W.
I love this Ben & Jerrys flavor! I always end up grabbing one of them when I'm grocery shopping but this is one of my favorites. It's absolutely delicious and it never fails to satisfy my sweet tooth!
Ashley M.
Morgantown , WV
Delicious! Love the middle core flavors that ben and jerrys has come out with. Definetly adds some texture to the ice cream and makes it more fun to enjoy! Easily found at all grocery stores!
Cassidy M.
Sound Beach, NY
If I really feel like going all out for desert this is my pick. They did a great job not making the hazelnut core too dense and gooey. And even though it's sweet as anything I don't feel like I'm going to die after eating it.
Falynn D.
South Jordan , UT
These Ben and jerrys core ice creams are my favorite! I actually I like being able to get the most delicious bite every time! It's amazing and can't wait to try more flavors!
Sarah M.
This is dangerous if you love ice cream and Nutella. A little more of a stronger hazelnut taste than Nutella, but the fudgy hazelnut core is amazing! Very addicting.
Amelia W.
This flavor is delicious! All of the core ice creams are great! I love having the different flavors inside the ice cream. There is so much going on in this ice cream but they all work so well together. Definitely one of my favorites!
stephanie t.
Downingtown, PA
This is the best ice cream flavor i've ever had!! The hazelnut is so rich and the core is so creamy and yummy. Unfortunately i think they stopped making this. :(
Hallie B.
i love ben and jerry's especially this flavor. my favorite is always chocolate chip cookie dough but having the brownie bits makes it so much better
Kristen G.
N Attleboro, MA
Really good if you like hazelnut. Nice balance of flavor in a small container. I have other flavors I prefer, but this was a good one.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is sooo good! When I was able to eat dairy this was my favorite ice cream!! The core is to die for! I wish I could still eat it!!
Kristin W.
Islandia, NY
What's your favorite flavor? My husband loves the chocolate and hazelnut what about you?