BY BEN AND JERRY'S ICE CREAM

Ben & Jerry's® Hazed & Confused™ Core Chocolate & Hazelnut Ice Creams.
New!
Vermont's finest.
280 calories per 1/2 cup.
With fudge chips & a hazelnut fudge core. see more...

• "I recommend this to anyone who has a sweet tooth. " in 1 review
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Travis Afb, CA
A chocolate core is probably the most genius idea I've ever heard of! I absolutely love having that little surprise in the middle of my ice cream. It is so sweet and delicious and my total guilty pleasure. It's usually the first thing I dig for!
Sharon H.
Sharon H.
Love the ice cream flavors on the side, but the fudgey core is a little too much for my taste. However, each opinion varies, and I find that my mother eats the whole core for me-- it's her favorite part! In short, I guess there's something for everyone here in this ice cream. Delicious!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Decatur, GA
Gone but never forgotten. This was a great flavor for Nutella / chocolate hazelnut lovers. The name was a bit dicey considering all the hazing controversy that has happened recently in universities. I wish this flavor wasn't discontinued.
Rylee H.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
For sure 5 stars for this ice cream! This is amazing! Although the price is a bit high, you do get a good amount of ice cream in the container though. I have also recommended this to other people and they love it just as much as I do.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Pflugerville , TX
I was not a huge fan of this. It had way to much going on for me to even enjoy it. Plus it's over priced. I would rather stick with blue bell honestly. All though sometimes these aren't that bad. It just depends on what you like though.
Kari S.
Kari S.
St Petersburg, FL
I love the hazelnut touch of this Ben and Jerrys ice cream. I could eat Ben and Jerrys whenever I'm feeling a great ice cream. Delicious. Love that I don't even have to dirty a bowl to eat this pint sized bowl of happiness.
Alexa Z.
Alexa Z.
Hamilton, NJ
I love hazelnut anything!! Ben & Jerry's ice cream is a top favorite of mine. Such creative flavors. Ice cream is ice cream it's never that healthy for you but definitely tasty!! I would totally buy again
Cassie S.
Cassie S.
Rocky Hill, CT
I love this Ben & Jerrys flavor! I always end up grabbing one of them when I'm grocery shopping but this is one of my favorites. It's absolutely delicious and it never fails to satisfy my sweet tooth!
Falynn D.
Falynn D.
South Jordan, UT
These Ben and jerrys core ice creams are my favorite! I actually I like being able to get the most delicious bite every time! It's amazing and can't wait to try more flavors!
Amelia W.
Amelia W.
This flavor is delicious! All of the core ice creams are great! I love having the different flavors inside the ice cream. There is so much going on in this ice cream but they all work so well together. Definitely one of my favorites!
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Islandia, NY
What's your favorite flavor? My husband loves the chocolate and hazelnut what about you?