BY BEN & JERRY'S

Ben & Jerry's® Hazed & Confused™ Core Chocolate & Hazelnut Ice Creams.
New!
Vermont's finest.
280 calories per 1/2 cup.
With fudge chips & a hazelnut fudge core. see more...

• "I recommend this to anyone who has a sweet tooth. " in 1 review
Michelle G.
Erie, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
This one tastes amazing! I love anything hazelnut and this was the perfect flavor. Ben & Jerry's always lived up to my expectations. I don't eat this flavor anymore since I became vegan but luckily they sell dairy free ice cream as well! I love Ben & Jerrys!!
Bianca L.
Ogden, UT
Literally eating this right now. Love the core but I feel like there needs to be more in there. Really good amount of product. Really on the pricey side though. Ben and Jerrys has a super consistent taste and have never been disappointed eating this
Sharon H.
Love the ice cream flavors on the side, but the fudgey core is a little too much for my taste. However, each opinion varies, and I find that my mother eats the whole core for me-- it's her favorite part! In short, I guess there's something for everyone here in this ice cream. Delicious!
Chelsea M.
Travis afb , CA
A chocolate core is probably the most genius idea I've ever heard of! I absolutely love having that little surprise in the middle of my ice cream. It is so sweet and delicious and my total guilty pleasure. It's usually the first thing I dig for!
Sarah L.
Decatur, GA
Gone but never forgotten. This was a great flavor for Nutella / chocolate hazelnut lovers. The name was a bit dicey considering all the hazing controversy that has happened recently in universities. I wish this flavor wasn't discontinued.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
For sure 5 stars for this ice cream! This is amazing! Although the price is a bit high, you do get a good amount of ice cream in the container though. I have also recommended this to other people and they love it just as much as I do.
Sarah K.
Pflugerville , TX
I was not a huge fan of this. It had way to much going on for me to even enjoy it. Plus it's over priced. I would rather stick with blue bell honestly. All though sometimes these aren't that bad. It just depends on what you like though.
Kari S.
St Petersburg, FL
I love the hazelnut touch of this Ben and Jerrys ice cream. I could eat Ben and Jerrys whenever I'm feeling a great ice cream. Delicious. Love that I don't even have to dirty a bowl to eat this pint sized bowl of happiness.
Alexa Z.
Hamilton, NJ
I love hazelnut anything!! Ben & Jerry's ice cream is a top favorite of mine. Such creative flavors. Ice cream is ice cream it's never that healthy for you but definitely tasty!! I would totally buy again
Lexie P.
Eatonville, WA
I love the hazelnut flavor in this ice cream. It's sweet and doesn't taste much like the nuts but it is still good, there is room for improvement, it's definitely tasty and something good to try thought
Kristin W.
Islandia, NY
What's your favorite flavor? My husband loves the chocolate and hazelnut what about you?