BY BEN & JERRY'S

Ben & Jerry's® Hazed & Confused™ Core Chocolate & Hazelnut Ice Creams.
New!
Vermont's finest.
280 calories per 1/2 cup.
With fudge chips & a hazelnut fudge core. see more...

• "I recommend this to anyone who has a sweet tooth. " in 1 review
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Ben and jerrys is by far the best brand of ice cream there is. No questions asked. Yeah, it does contain a lot of sugar & calories, but you will not find a funky flavor that's delicious anywhere else. This flavor is outstandingly amazing it's so hard to put it down you'll be craving for more. It's also better with a glass of milk. I highly recommend this brand, it may be pricey for just a pint, but trust me you'll want to spend more for better flavors. I love it.
Barbara d.
Barbara d.
Noblesville, IN
I love hazelnut and most of the time ice creams just have hazelnuts in the ice cream, which is nice but I want hazelnut flavored ice cream. I finally have it!! This has become my FAVORITE Ben and Jerry's ice cream, possibly even favorite ice cream! It's super creamy, the ice cream itself is delicious and everything you want out of a hazelnut ice cream!
Kenadi F.
Kenadi F.
Thayer, IL
Delicious! Good for any occasion. Perfect for the chocolate lovers out there, myself included. Has a rich flavor, and the core is to die for. So whether you're drowning your sorrows in a pint, or celebrating a birthday, I'd always reach for Ben and Jerry's Hazed and Confused. Ben & Jerry's Hazed & Confused Core Ice Cream Chocolate & Hazelnut
Jacqlyn E.
Jacqlyn E.
Sacramento, CA
So dang bomb. Like wow. It's so good. I'm addicted to Ben n jerrys but these "core" ice creams are to die for. When I'm passed out on my couch with a full belly, chocolate on my face and dreams of sugar plum fairies...I know Ben n jerry are to thank. I don't even care that I had to throw all my jeans out and switch to sweatpants only. Jk
Suzette S.
Suzette S.
Spartanburg, SC
There is Nutella in the middle! I repeat! There is Nutella in the middle! I always look for this flavour but it seems to have been discontinued. It's soo good. The vanilla and chocolate ice cream are separated but a Nutella core runs down the Center and it's the chocolatey nutty flavour that compliments both sides. You'll love it.
Daniella H.
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
I believe that everything ben and Jerry's is amazing. Definitely not the healthiest, but you wouldn't be buying ben and Jerry's if you wanted healthy. I took off a star because I'm not the biggest fan of the core flavors, I prefer my ice cream mixed together. Nonetheless, can't go wrong here.
Louise C.
Louise C.
I am a sucker for anything hazelnut and add ice cream to it and it is a huge score. I have been a fan of Ben&Jerry's for decades and when this came out I had to try it. The ice cream is smooth and creamy as expected and the chocolate hazelnut core makes this a sundae in a carton.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Jacksonville , NC
This is so good. When I'm having. A bad day or just don't feel well I love to pick up a pint and watch a movie while eating it. The center is fudgey and delicious while the ice cream is the same great quality ice cream you always get when purchasing Ben and Jerry's.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Erie, PA
This one tastes amazing! I love anything hazelnut and this was the perfect flavor. Ben & Jerry's always lived up to my expectations. I don't eat this flavor anymore since I became vegan but luckily they sell dairy free ice cream as well! I love Ben & Jerrys!!
Bianca L.
Bianca L.
Ogden, UT
Literally eating this right now. Love the core but I feel like there needs to be more in there. Really good amount of product. Really on the pricey side though. Ben and Jerrys has a super consistent taste and have never been disappointed eating this
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Islandia, NY
What's your favorite flavor? My husband loves the chocolate and hazelnut what about you?