Ben & Jerry's® Half Baked The Bar Ice Cream

by Ben & Jerry's

Does anyone know where I can buy these??
Start your review of Ben & Jerry's® Half Baked The Bar Ice Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Rockaway Park, NY
1,023 reviews
Ben & Jerry’s has a lot of amazing flavors of ice cream but Half Baked is my favorite. It has chocolate and vanilla ice cream mixed with chocolate chip cookie dough and brownies. I love that it comes in an ice cream bar itself and the pints. I enjoy both, but I try and get the bar or else I’ll eat the whole pint to myself. Every bite has brownie and cookie dough it’s amazing. When I’m feeling like I want something sweet this is my go to.
Pocono Lake, PA
These keep me from eating the whole pint of ice cream. I've always loved cookie dough. Anytime my mom was making cookies, I'd sneak into the kitchen and take some of the cookie dough. When I first saw half baked I almost did back flips in the food store. I didn't think I'd like the brownie dough but that's just as good. The bars are great for kids as well. They don't have to hold the cold container and the bar is gone before it really starts to melt.
Little Rock, AR
In terms of taste, I can't say there is anything really surprising about the taste of this, but that is not a bad thing. The chocolate tastes like chocolate, the vanilla tastes like vanilla, the cookie dough pieces taste like soft, chewy cookie dough and the fudge brownie pieces tastes like chewy fudge brownies. All in all, there are no surprises and that is a good thing in this instance. I do prefer eating in from the pint though.
Olive Hill, KY
This is really a great tasting ice cream store.  Love that Ben and Jerry's are making ice cream bars.  Makes it a little more convenient to eat.  I am hoping that this will usher in more ice cream bars or perhaps pre-made cones from the brand.  I think they would do very well since they have some unique and really great tasting ice cream flavors.
I picked these up one day because I love Ben and Jerry's, I love Klondike bars, why not get the best of both worlds!? I have to say these are even better than their competitors! The center is filled with their classic creamy Half Baked ice cream with a crisp country exterior! What a great late night snack when you are craving something sweet!!
Tarzana, CA
These are so delicious. I feel almost as if everything that they make is so yummy and I also love how they put real pieces of fruit in the ice cream. They are a bit expensive though, but sometimes the grocery stores have good coupons and sales on them.
Virginia Bch, VA
These bars are delicious! They taste just like the normal half baked ice cream, and are easily portable. I love the chocolate coating! I am taking off one star for the price, however. I don't mind that you only get a few bars per box (4, I think) but they are expensive per bar!
Madera, CA
This is so good, like heaven in a box. I wish they had a larger variety of flavors for these because every time I go to the store I see only on flavor. It's a perfect snack or dessert, just take out the wrapper and enjoy.
Alta loma , CA
I love Ben and jerrys not only do I love their products I love their company and what the represent. Their products are very good quality and extremely tasty. I would definitely recommend buying their products!
Kittery, ME
If you chocolate coat my favorite ice cream... you know I'm gonna have to buy it. Delicious, now I don't even have to dirty up a spoon. Probably not the healthiest choices, but it sure does hit the spot. So many flavors and textures, blends well.