BY BEN & JERRY'S #1 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Ben & Jerry's® Half Baked® Ice Cream.

Still a pint!

Vermont's finest.

Chocolate & vanilla ice creams mixed with gobs of chocolate chip cookie dough & fudge brownies.

Fairtrade®.

One pint (473ml). see more...

• Can anyone else not eat the whole tub in one go unlike myself?5 Answers
  • Is it really good???4 Answers
  • What is another great flavor for fans of half baked? 6 Answers
Ben & Jerry's Half Baked Ice Cream
  • "The perfect ice cream for lovers of cookie dough and brownies, my only fault is that the chocolate is extremely sickly after a while." in 20 reviews
  • "The brownie batter and cookie dough are spread through the ice cream evenly so you'll have some in every bite!" in 5 reviews
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert
Ben & Jerry Half Baked Ice Cream is a chocolate and vanilla ice cream with chunks of yummy fudge brownies and chocolate chip cookie bites. It is a tasty party in your mouth with no one bite being the same! Great cheat day treat for dieting because it has all the little things we like to indulge in one tub! Bit pricey but totally worth every penny! It is my favorite ice cream and available at walmart, target, grocery stores and other locations.
Tuyet P.
San Diego , CA
Half baked, My favorite kind from Ben& Jerry’s! It’s a mixture of vanilla and chocolate ice cream with cookie dough and chocolate. It’s the perfect balance of sweet and chocolate! I could eat the whole tub if no one stop me. I have no self control when it comes to Ben& Jerry’s ice cream.
Afton F.
Hands down my favorite ice cream. The brownie is chewy and the cookie is soft. It’s a great ice cream to make homemade ice cream sandwiches with. It’s been my favorite flavor for years! The only that could make it better would be if it were made with chocolate ice cream.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
This is the only brand of ice cream we keep in the house. The sugar and calories are through the roof but what do you expect! This brand is also kind of pricey but there are always sales and it’s so worth it. They have the best ice-cream selection and the best quality!
Faris J.
Irvine
This is the most amazing ice cream I have ever had. Having chocolate and vanilla ice cream mixed with brownie bits and cookie dough is something only a genius could think of. If you have never tried this product, then I urge you to go get it now!
Andrea S.
Springtown , TX
Ummm, if this isn't your favorite ice cream in the world, you're missing out. This ice cream has everything you need in an ice cream; brownies, cookie dough, vanilla, and chocolate ice cream. It's an ice cream lovers dream come true. Although it is a bit on the pricey side of things, the premium ingredients make up for the $5 price tag. This has been my favorite ice cream for years and I don't think I could ever go back to not knowing about this delicious flavor; or flavors I should say :)
Leah B.
Germantown , WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is my absolute favorite Ben and Jerry's flavor. I am a super indecisive person, so this flavor is great for me. It comes with chocolate and vanilla ice cream, as well as both cookie dough and brownie bits. On my college campus, it is super overpriced so I don't eat it often, however when I get off campus and find a more fair price, I treat myself to this. If you want to save on some of the fat and calories, they offer a frozen yogurt based version of this product.
Carly E.
Liberty Twp, OH
This is hands down my favorite ben and jerry's ice cream. The mixture of chocolate and vanilla ice cream and the cookie dough bites and brownies are just such a perfect combination. I just wish it was a little cheaper. I used to get it all the time in college when I had meal plan because it was in one of our stored but now I am more reluctant to buy it because it's not the cheapest. Regardless, I loveee this ice cream and enjoy it so much when I get it!!!
Jacquelin A.
Orlando,Fl
Ben & Jerry's is a great price value compared to other brands and is on sale very often. I love the different flavor varitions with all the types of toppings. This one has brownies and cookie dough which satisfy my decisive self lol when I am looking for a ice cream treat. I would recommend this to my friends.
Gabby W.
Greensboro, MD
This ice cream is so good!! There is a good amount of brownie and cookie dough so you can get some in just about every bite. The only down side is the price..because of this I only purchase this product every few months.
Tabatha C.
Hermon, ME
What is your favorite Ben & Jerry's flavor?
Reana O.
Foodie Expert
Is it too strong altogether?
Rachel M.
Foodie Expert
Who else could eat this in one sitting?
Kim F.
Coffeyville, KS
What is in these? is it cookie pieces? is it worth the high price?
Brittany G.
Milton, FL
What is another great flavor for fans of half baked?