Ben & Jerry's Half Baked® Ice Cream

Chocolate & Vanilla Ice Creams mixed with Gobs of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough & Fudge Brownies

Is this gluten free?
WhhIch ice cream do you like best 🍨 ?
What is your favorite flavor?
Start your review of Ben & Jerry's Half Baked® Ice Cream!
Product Highlights
“The perfect ice cream for lovers of cookie dough and brownies, my only fault is that the chocolate is extremely sickly after a while.” in reviews
“The brownie batter and cookie dough are spread through the ice cream evenly so you'll have some in every bite!” in reviews
Melbourne
Ben and jerrys half baked ice cream is the most beautiful most best most ahhhh thing I've ever had. Nothing will compare to that taste and no day will ever be better then the day I tasted Ben and jerrys half baked icecream for the first time. I feel as if, if I ever had a child, and seeing them for the first time.. in the back of my head I'll just be thinking "having Ben and jerrys icecream for the first time was still the happiest moment of my life".
Yum! Pre warning I have a sickly sweet sweet tooth. But yas! I love uncooked sweets and this has it! Creamy but not sickly creamy. Great little creation but I do think it's extremely overpriced for what it is. Not sure if it's because I'm in Australia but $11 for a small tub is pretty insane.
Melbourne
Such a good flavour! This is a mixture of brownie and cookie dough. Perfect for sitting on the couch or in bed watching Netflix. Ben and jerry's is a little more expensive then other ice cream but I think that it is worth it considering there isn't a brand who has flavours quite like ben and jerry's
I always end up eating half the pint or more because of how good this icecream is. The chunks of cookie dough are so good to resist and the vanilla icecream is made with good quality. This is just the best icecream hands down. About $5 for the pint but it's still really good for the quality you're getting
Centerville, UT
I was a little disappointed in this ice cream. I like BIG chunks of dough and didn't feel like this did the trick. It seemed pretty skimpy to me and not worth the price or calories, unfortunately. I'll give another flavor a try!
This is the best, and seems to only be in Australian petrol stations. I love everything about this ice cream, even the chocolate ice cream, which I hate. I always eat way too much and regret the calories tho :(
Melbourne
Favourite ice-cream in the world. It has so much cookie dough in it compared to other ice-creams and just loves the ice-cream itself. Nothing compares and I will be still purchasing this for a while!
My all time favorite ice cream! Sure it's pricey, but the taste is worth it. The mixture between cookie dough and brownie pieces are perfect! I would continue to anyone over and over again.
This stuff is absolutely amazing, worth every penny and definitely won't disappoint. Pricey in comparison to other brands but worth it because they don't have this flavour.
Nutley , NJ
Ben & Jerry's Half Baked® Ice Cream uploaded by Jacky C.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
This is hands down the best ice cream! It has cookie dough AND brownie pieces! Amazing! Plus, Ben & Jerry’s vanilla ice cream is creamy and delicious. All together it’s just bliss! Anyone who has a sweet tooth and loves ice cream needs to try this! Its a little pricey but it really has every right to be...you get what you pay for! I think you can only get it in the little container but I never want to share anyway!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un an