Ben & Jerry's Half Baked® Ice Cream

Chocolate & Vanilla Ice Creams mixed with Gobs of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough & Fudge Brownies

Do you think this is actually worth the price?
What is your favorite Ben & Jerry’s flavor? I’ve never had it before and need the best ones to try 🥰😋
Deliciosos me encanta los has probado?
Start your review of Ben & Jerry's Half Baked® Ice Cream!
Product Highlights
The perfect ice cream for lovers of cookie dough and brownies, my only fault is that the chocolate is extremely sickly after a while.in reviews
The brownie batter and cookie dough are spread through the ice cream evenly so you'll have some in every bite!in reviews
Kelly G.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
This is my all-time favorite Ben & Jerry's ice cream (and trust me, I've had A LOT of Ben & Jerry's! Actually, a lot of ice cream in general LOL). There are huge chucks of cookie dough and brownie pieces, covered in vanilla and chocolate ice cream. I like to let it sit and soften a little, so I don't have to really dig the pieces out. How anyone could give Half Baked less than an A boggles my mind, because it truly is number one if you like cookie dough, brownies, and ice cream!
Monica C.
Somerset, WI
Ok is there a better ice cream the half baked ???? Honestly this is the BEST! They are not at all skimpy on the brownie bites or cookie dough. Seriously get this ice cream every single time I grocery shop! I never used to be a huge ice cream fan until I tried this now I’m addicted and it’s a problem lol! I do wish they were less expensive so when I do see a sale I stock up!!
Chandra G.
Super tasty low fat chocolate and vanilla frozen ice cream/yogurt with fudge Brownies & Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. Great combination everyone must try it.
Isabella M.
Indianapolis, IN
Ben & Jerry's Half Baked® Ice Cream uploaded by Isabella M.
I've had a lot of ice cream and this one tops the list. With each bite you get either a brownie, chocolate or cookie dough and most times a combo of multiple. I usually eat this is 2 servings but could easily finish in one. It curbs any sweet tooth night time snack craving!!
Amanda  H.
Kissimmee, FL
Ben & Jerry's Half Baked® Ice Cream uploaded by Amanda  H.
Purchased at: Publix
I live for the days that Ben and Jerry’s goes on bogo at my local grocery store. I am in love with half baked because it has both brownie and cookie dough along with chocolate and vanilla ice cream. My sweet tooth is is heaven when I am able to enjoy this deliciousness. Only down side is that they tend to be a bit pricier than other ice cream options.
Sarah N.
Waterford, WI
Ben & Jerry's Half Baked® Ice Cream uploaded by Sarah N.
I really enjoyed this ice cream it was super rich and full of flavor compared to other brands I've tried before I loved all of the additions to this ice cream as well. Its good quality ice cream for the price. Wish they made bigger containers lol! I used the container for my "half baked" pregnancy pick!!
Lexi F.
Mount Olive, NC
Ben & Jerry's Half Baked® Ice Cream uploaded by Lexi F.
This ice cream 🍦 is the freaking best thing I've had in my mouth in a while 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 so freaking good they don't need to change a dang thing
Casondra F.
Ashland, OH
This was the very 1st flavor I every tried of theirs & I was hooked! I love so many flavors of theirs but I always come back to this one. My two favorite flavors brownie & cookie dough!
Spencer L.
Haslet, TX
Vanilla, chocolate, cookies, and brownies??!! It can't get any better than this. This ice cream has everything I look for. It is like going to an ice cream shop and getting all of the mix ins you want. I wish there was more ice cream because I tend to run out in a few sittings!
Kayla B.
Conway, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite Ben & Jerry's flavor ever! I love cookie dough & combined with brownie makes it even better 😍 Chocolate is always my weakness when I'm having a sweet craving. This ice cream is perfect, I wouldn't change it one bit. I would reccomend this brand over other options!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lesly K.