Ben & Jerry's Half Baked® Ice Cream

Chocolate & Vanilla Ice Creams mixed with Gobs of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough & Fudge Brownies

Deliciosos me encanta los has probado?
Does this have a stronger chocolate taste than vanilla?
¿Que tal es el sabor?
Start your review of Ben & Jerry's Half Baked® Ice Cream!
Product Highlights
The perfect ice cream for lovers of cookie dough and brownies, my only fault is that the chocolate is extremely sickly after a while.in reviews
The brownie batter and cookie dough are spread through the ice cream evenly so you'll have some in every bite!in reviews
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
This is my all-time favorite Ben & Jerry's ice cream (and trust me, I've had A LOT of Ben & Jerry's! Actually, a lot of ice cream in general LOL). There are huge chucks of cookie dough and brownie pieces, covered in vanilla and chocolate ice cream. I like to let it sit and soften a little, so I don't have to really dig the pieces out. How anyone could give Half Baked less than an A boggles my mind, because it truly is number one if you like cookie dough, brownies, and ice cream!
Super tasty low fat chocolate and vanilla frozen ice cream/yogurt with fudge Brownies & Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. Great combination everyone must try it.
Indianapolis, IN
Ben & Jerry's Half Baked® Ice Cream uploaded by Isabella M.
I've had a lot of ice cream and this one tops the list. With each bite you get either a brownie, chocolate or cookie dough and most times a combo of multiple. I usually eat this is 2 servings but could easily finish in one. It curbs any sweet tooth night time snack craving!!
Orlando, FL
Ben & Jerry's Half Baked® Ice Cream uploaded by Amanda H.
Purchased at: Publix
I live for the days that Ben and Jerry’s goes on bogo at my local grocery store. I am in love with half baked because it has both brownie and cookie dough along with chocolate and vanilla ice cream. My sweet tooth is is heaven when I am able to enjoy this deliciousness. Only down side is that they tend to be a bit pricier than other ice cream options.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite ice cream from Ben & Jerry's. The bits and pieces of cookie dough and brownie batter make the ice cream. It is a bit pricey but it is worth it. They have so many flovors that i can not wait to try. I think this is worth the try if you looking outside your normal flavor of ice cream
Nutley, NJ
Ben & Jerry's Half Baked® Ice Cream uploaded by Jacky C.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
This is hands down the best ice cream! It has cookie dough AND brownie pieces! Amazing! Plus, Ben & Jerry’s vanilla ice cream is creamy and delicious. All together it’s just bliss! Anyone who has a sweet tooth and loves ice cream needs to try this! Its a little pricey but it really has every right to be...you get what you pay for! I think you can only get it in the little container but I never want to share anyway!
Utica, NY
The best flavor they have. Chewy, creamy, chocolate, vanilla, brownie, cookie, what else do you want.
Brownsville
It’s your standard ice cream but with a kick to it. It is different and I love it! I always splurge on Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream!
Conway, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite Ben & Jerry's flavor ever! I love cookie dough & combined with brownie makes it even better 😍 Chocolate is always my weakness when I'm having a sweet craving. This ice cream is perfect, I wouldn't change it one bit. I would reccomend this brand over other options!
Fresno, CA
It's great because I don't have to choose between two of my favorite ice cream flavors. It's got the perfect amount of cookie dough and brownie bits. The fact that it comes in a frozen yogurt makes it even better because there is a healthier option.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Anavillamil y Benardo de Legarda