BY BEN & JERRY'S #2 in Ice Cream

Chocolate & Vanilla Ice Creams mixed with Gobs of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough & Fudge Brownies

Ben & Jerry’s is proud to partner with fellow B Corps Greyston and Rhino Bakeries to bring you half baked. The incredible stories behind both the fudge brownies & cookie dough make this a flavor that not only tastes good, but does good.

Cream, Skim Milk, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Water, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Brown Sugar, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Egg Yolks, Butter (Cream, Salt), Cocoa Powder, Eggs, Expeller Pressed Soybean Oil, Soybean Oil, Invert Cane Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Vanilla Extract, Salt, Egg Whites, Guar Gum, Molasses, Cocoa Butter, Natural Flavors, Carrageenan, Soy Lecithin, Malted Barley Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate.

• Favorite ice cream flavor!? My favorite is Ben & Jerry's® Half Ba...4 Answers
  • Can anyone else not eat the whole tub in one go unlike myself?5 Answers
  • Which is your favourite flavour of Ben & Jerrys?? Mine is hal...8 Answers
Ben & Jerry's® Half Baked Ice Cream
  • "The perfect ice cream for lovers of cookie dough and brownies, my only fault is that the chocolate is extremely sickly after a while." in 20 reviews
  • "The brownie batter and cookie dough are spread through the ice cream evenly so you'll have some in every bite!" in 5 reviews
April H.
New York
I mean, how could two of the best flavors- chocolate fudge brownie and chocolate chip cookie dough- together be bad? It can’t. The main problem I have with this flavor is, for some reason, it can be hard to find! I don’t know whether it just sells out before I get to it (probably) or they don’t order enough or stock it (Also likely) but find a store that carries it and try it!
Erin E.
Savannah, Georgia
I could eat this ice cream by the pint (and I sometimes do). This ice cream is a great comfort food, especially because it is so indulgent. The dough is very soft, and tastes just like the cookie dough I made when I was a child. While this ice cream isn’t the cheapest of all ice creams, it is reasonably priced for the quality of the product.
Becca R.
Lynchburg, VA
I can't even deal with how good this ice cream is. Normally I don't get this unless it's on sale or I've been eating very healthy and feel like rewarding myself. Guilt-free tip: Sometimes I'll save half of it for later in the freezer so that I don't over indulge. The flavor is super rich and they really hit the nail on the head with this!
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
This is my favorite Ben n Jerry’s ice cream flavor cuz I love the mix of chocolate and vanilla and chips and cookie dough and yummyness! 😍 I buy it all the time for me n my daughter as a treat and we both get excited!
Christina B.
San Diego, CA
This is my all time favorite flavor of Ben and Jerry’s. It combines both vanilla and chocolate ice cream which is nice because one doesn’t over power the other. And let’s be honest what’s better than having both cookie dough and fudge brownie together. This one is ALWAYS in my freeze and it doesn’t last long either.
Courtney S.
Madisonville, TN
I really like this ice cream flavor by Ben and Jerry’s. I l love all the chunks of stuff in it and wasn’t not disappointed. It was a little on the pricey side especially for just a pint, but I would buy it again. Overall, I was very satisfied with the creaminess and flavor of this ice cream!!
Andrea S.
Springtown, TX
Ummm, if this isn't your favorite ice cream in the world, you're missing out. This ice cream has everything you need in an ice cream; brownies, cookie dough, vanilla, and chocolate ice cream. It's an ice cream lovers dream come true. Although it is a bit on the pricey side of things, the premium ingredients make up for the $5 price tag. This has been my favorite ice cream for years and I don't think I could ever go back to not knowing about this delicious flavor; or flavors I should say :)
Icelee R.
This is my all time favorite ice cream flavor! It mixes my love of cookie dough with my other love of brownies. It's so delicious! If you haven't tried it you don't know what you've been missing! The only thing that would make this better is if they sold it in a gallon size!
Angela B.
Marquette
Seriously this is the best ice cream flavor on the planet. Even though I could probably get a gallon of off brand ice cream for cheaper than this little pint, I probably wouldn’t just because of the awesome flavor. If you haven’t tried half baked Ben & Jerry’s... you need to.
Krista V.
An all time favorite! I have tried multiple ben & jerrys flavors and this is the one I keep coming back to. Its every delicious and has an unique set of flavors that all blend well together. I will definitely recommend this to someone who is looking for a great ice cream!
Tabatha C.
Hermon, ME
What is your favorite Ben & Jerry's flavor?
Reana O.
Is it too strong altogether?
Rachel M.
Who else could eat this in one sitting?
Kim F.
Coffeyville, KS
What is in these? is it cookie pieces? is it worth the high price?
Sabrina C.
Holborn , London
Which is your favourite flavour of Ben & Jerrys?? Mine is half baked!