BY BEN & JERRY'S #1 in Ice Cream

Chocolate & Vanilla Ice Creams mixed with Gobs of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough & Fudge Brownies

Ben & Jerry’s is proud to partner with fellow B Corps Greyston and Rhino Bakeries to bring you half baked. The incredible stories behind both the fudge brownies & cookie dough make this a flavor that not only tastes good, but does good.

Cream, Skim Milk, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Water, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Brown Sugar, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Egg Yolks, Butter (Cream, Salt), Cocoa Powder, Eggs, Expeller Pressed Soybean Oil, Soybean Oil, Invert Cane Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Vanilla Extract, Salt, Egg Whites, Guar Gum, Molasses, Cocoa Butter, Natural Flavors, Carrageenan, Soy Lecithin, Malted Barley Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate.

• Favorite ice cream flavor!? My favorite is Ben & Jerry's®...5 Answers
  • Can anyone else not eat the whole tub in one go unlike my...6 Answers
  • Do you love this ice cream??6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "The perfect ice cream for lovers of cookie dough and brownies, my only fault is that the chocolate is extremely sickly after a while." in 20 reviews
  • "The brownie batter and cookie dough are spread through the ice cream evenly so you'll have some in every bite!" in 5 reviews
Estefany L.
KS
Never been a big fan of ice cream, but I could eat this all day long! It is so creamy and I absolutely love the swirl in it. I feel like it just gives it a little bit more flavor and a different texture. It is not crazy at all it is small and super easy to finish up in a couple days or maybe one if you really 😍 it’s a perfect size for me since I don’t eat ice cream that often, but I could finish this in about 2 to 3 days no problem since it’s so yummy! just gotta love it!
Liz M.
This by far is my fave ice cream of all time! I will sometimes stray and try other flavors but always come back to Half Baked!! I normally can find it at my local grocer like Kroger for 3.99-4.99 but I will proudly admit I’ve paid much more at convenience stores when everything else is closed! It’s that good! :) Ben & Jerry's® Half Baked Ice Cream
Rochelle Z.
Marietta, GA
The best ice-cream I've ever had! This is the ice-cream I always want even when I'm trying to go for a new flavor! I have to scoop out half so that I don't eat the whole thing in one sitting. Unlike other cookie-dough/brownie brands this one actually has a good amount of the cookie-dough and brownie so you don't feel cheated of the delicious treats! Even the fro-yo version tastes great.  Ben & Jerry's® Half Baked Ice Cream
Lexi F.
Clinton, IA
Ben & Jerry’s is by far the best ice cream on the market. Half baked in particular is my favorite flavor. This ice cream has the perfect blend of chocolate and vanilla ice cream and the perfect amount of cookie dough and brownie’s added in. The only downfall is it is slightly more expensive than most ice cream pint’s, but the quality of the ice cream and amount of toppings definitely is worth the price.
annmarie l.
Syracuse, NY
I love this icecream half baked it had everything in it I have been buying this ice cream for years I started eating it when I was pregnant with my son I think it’s affordable and overall delicious
Laura O.
Ringgold
I’m not huge on ice cream — but when I do want it, I want this. For someone who doesn’t eat sweets often at all, I can devour a whole pint by myself in one night. The fudge in definitely my favorite part of this — but I adore the cookie dough as well. It’s always a great thing to come home to after a long and frustrating work day.
Jada J.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I pretty much love all B&J ice cream. It is rich and satisfying. This flavor in particular tho- DElightful! Gobs of yummy cookie dough and peices of decadent brownies in chocolate AND vanilla ice cream. Honestly, whats not to like ?!
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
This is my favorite Ben n Jerry’s ice cream flavor cuz I love the mix of chocolate and vanilla and chips and cookie dough and yummyness! 😍 I buy it all the time for me n my daughter as a treat and we both get excited!
Bailey B.
West Lafayett, Indiana
OBSESSED with this flavor. Love the brownie and cookie dough, as I find that often you can get ice cream with either brownie or cookie dough but not both. Lots of flavor. A little pricey and obviously not healthy, but I don't think many of us purchase ice cream in hopes to feed our body with nutrients.
MADELINE B.
Mckinney
This stuff has got to be the best ice cream on the planet. I’ve been hooked on it for over 6 years. I love the way the brownie fudge and cookie dough mix and nothing can compare to the texture of this ice cream!
Tabatha C.
Hermon, ME
What is your favorite Ben & Jerry's flavor?
Reana O.
Is it too strong altogether?
Rachel M.
Who else could eat this in one sitting?
Kim F.
Coffeyville, KS
What is in these? is it cookie pieces? is it worth the high price?
Sabrina C.
Wembley, Wembley
Which is your favourite flavour of Ben & Jerrys?? Mine is half baked!