BY BEN & JERRY'S

Ben & Jerry's® Greek Pineapple Passionfruit Frozen Yogurt.
New!
Fairtrade®.
Pineapple Greek frozen yogurt with pineapple pieces & a passionfruit swirl.

Ben & Jerry's® Greek Frozen Yogurt Pineapple Passionfruit

Start your review of Ben & Jerry's® Greek Frozen Yogurt Pineapple Passionfruit!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Antelope, CA
The Greek yogurt is so thick and creamy which makes it delicious. Not only that but the rich flavor of fruit is so good as well. This is the perfect non guilty pleasure icecream pop to enjoy, especially on hot days!!!
Vineyard Hvn, MA
Satiates my sweet tooth on hot summer days without making me feel guilty. (Like I would ever!) Tasty without being too tart, sweet or artificial tasting and has a very smooth texture. Would highly recommend.
Waterloo, ON
I was craving some pineapple flavor, so I got this and enjoyed the whole cup of pineapple passion fruit frozen yogurt. Feeling so tropical for the moment. Love it.
Oscoda , MI
Normally I am not a huge fan of frozen yogurt, but this pineapple ben and jerrys flavor one is IMPECCABLE. I bring it when we have family functions and the kids love it and so do us parents! We have always relied on ben and jerrys for the best ice cream, this frozen yogurt even tops that.
Jackson, MI
This is a great flavor combination and tastes super fresh! It is a bit pricey for the amount in the container but well worth it I assure you. Super delish I will definitely be buying this again. I would say I am satisfied overall with the quality and price
Pittsburgh, PA
I really wanted to like this. I just couldn't. It was definitely creamy but the pineapple didnt taste just right to me. I feel like if I could get past it, it would be a good alternative to ice cream, but it is just too tart for my tastes.
Christopher, IL
My little dude is lactose intolerant so we tend to stick with the frozen yogurt or popcicles for him. He loves this because he feels like he is eating what the big guys eat. I love it because I can find it locally at a decent price.
Lakeland, FL
I really like this product because I’m not a big fan of Greek yogurt but you taste the Greek flavor. This was my first time trying it had a great flavor to it , I think it was very delicious and yes I would recommend it to others.
Morgantown, WV
Great ice cream I loved it. I had it recently when I was on a diet and I counted this as diet food because it had a fruit in it. And yes I know it doesn't count but it counted in the moment. So this is good diet ice cream
Fife, WA
This ice cream is such a treat I love how it taste and pineapple is super amazing and fulling I would definitely recommend it to others I think its really tasty and I love the little chucks of pineapples.

Ben & Jerry's® Greek Frozen Yogurt Pineapple Passionfruit

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email