BY BEN & JERRY'S #8 in Frozen Yogurt

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ben & Jerry's® Greek Pineapple Passionfruit Frozen Yogurt.
New!
Fairtrade®.
Pineapple Greek frozen yogurt with pineapple pieces & a passionfruit swirl.

Denelle W.
Oscoda, MI
Normally I am not a huge fan of frozen yogurt, but this pineapple ben and jerrys flavor one is IMPECCABLE. I bring it when we have family functions and the kids love it and so do us parents! We have always relied on ben and jerrys for the best ice cream, this frozen yogurt even tops that.
erica b.
pittsburgh, PA
I really wanted to like this. I just couldn't. It was definitely creamy but the pineapple didnt taste just right to me. I feel like if I could get past it, it would be a good alternative to ice cream, but it is just too tart for my tastes.
Amber B.
Christopher, IL
My little dude is lactose intolerant so we tend to stick with the frozen yogurt or popcicles for him. He loves this because he feels like he is eating what the big guys eat. I love it because I can find it locally at a decent price.
Samantha H.
Nallen, WV
Great ice cream I loved it. I had it recently when I was on a diet and I counted this as diet food because it had a fruit in it. And yes I know it doesn't count but it counted in the moment. So this is good diet ice cream
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
This ice cream is such a treat I love how it taste and pineapple is super amazing and fulling I would definitely recommend it to others I think its really tasty and I love the little chucks of pineapples.
Samantha R.
Olyphant, PA
My absolute favorite frozen yogurt the pineapple taste is so sweet and satisfying! The yogurt is creamy and tastes as good as ice cream without me feeling so full after
Liza T.
Park Rapids, MN
Just bought this to try.  It's ok.  Nothing spectacular.   Don't mind it but wouldn't buy again.  Don't think it's one of Ben and Jerry's best but curtain lyrics not the worst.

Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
For sure 5 stars for this ice cream! This is amazing! Although the price is a bit high, you do get a good amount of ice cream in the container though. I have also recommended this to other people and they love it just as much as I do.
Melissa M.
I'd like to commit to being neutral on this flavor. Not bad, also not absolutely delicious! (They do say healthy isn't always the tastiest) I'll probably stick with the less fruity flavors next time!
Stacy L.
Norman, OK
This froyo has a very grainy texture. I didn't mind the flavor, but the texture threw me for a loop - I couldn't get past it to eat much of it and ended up throwing it away.