BY BEN & JERRY'S

Ben & Jerry's® Everything But The... Ice Cream.

Still 16 oz.

Vermont's finest.

A collision of chocolate & vanilla ice creams mixed with peanut butter cups, Health® bar chunk, white chocolatey chinks & fudge covered almond.

Fair Trade® certified ingredients.

One pint (473ml). see more...

T'yunna S.
Camilla, GA
Ben & Jerry's is the holy grail of ice creams in my opinion. They are fantastic about making the best flavors with bits and pieces that are mixed in. This is one of my favorite flavors because it has a little bit of everything included in it. I recommend this to anyone!
Heather J.
Mckinney, TX
Foodie Expert
My absolute favorite flavor, my boyfriend calls this my "period ice cream". Almost as if it's a warning if he sees in the the freezer to beware! The combination is perfect with the sweet, salty and crunchiness. I don't share this so don't even ask.
Melisa A.
Delicious!!! The thickness and creaminess is amazing. The taste is really good sweet but not too over powering. Works great if you're trying to make other desert that need ice cream. I love Making Ice cram cookies dipped in chocolate.
Harley Q.
holly, mi
The best ice cream. Filled with lots of chunks of good stuff. Best flavors ever as well
Heather H.
Pineville , LA
Foodie Expert
I love this icecream! However,I'm not very fond of the toffee pieces that are in it.
Rhett L.
Seabrook, TX
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorites, and I don't even really care for ice cream usually. If I'm in the mood though, this is my go-to. The prices on Ben and Jerry's are not always great, but I think a lot of that has more to do with local distributors moreso than the actual brand. It's definitely not as pricey as some of the 'artisan' ice creams that have been popularized over the last few years, but it's more than what I think is a fair value for the product.
Ashley C.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite brands from Ben and Jerry! I love a lot of crunch and mix ins in my ice cream and this satisfies my needs. It's a great combination and very tasty. I will be buying this flavor again!
Nicole W.
Foodie Expert
I love the mixture of chocolate and peanut butter cups in this Ben and Jerry's. I thought there wasn't enough peanut butter cups but the chocolate chunks made up for it. This was my go to pregnancy icecream and I would buy again!
Ashley T.
San Diego
Foodie Expert
The go-to for my best friend and I. When we were college roommates this was a staple in our freezer for when we'd had a bad date, school day, etc and has continued to be something we share with each other in times of trouble. She once even had this fed exed to me when I'd had a really rough day. She, and it, is the best!
Jewel B.
Pensacola
Can't go wrong with Ben and jerry's in general. They have been soothing souls with amaze ice cream forever. This flavor is totally my new fab! It had me at peanut butter cups and knocked me over with fudge covered toffee and killed me with white chocolate chunks. Good or bad day this makes it better
Michelle B.
Foodie Expert
Is this a chocolate overload ?
Has anyone else tried The Tonight Dough Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream? What do you think? I think it is probably one of the best flavors.
Terra T.
Foodie Expert
Has anyone found this flavor in Canada? I tried this when I was in the states but haven't been able to find it here.