BY BEN & JERRY'S

A Collision of Chocolate & Vanilla Ice Creams mixed with Peanut Butter Cups, Fudge-Covered Toffee Pieces, White Chocolatey Chunks & Fudge-Covered Almonds

With so many Ben & Jerry’s flavors to choose from – and because sometimes it’s hard to choose just one at a time – we’ve mixed some of your favorites together so you can enjoy them all at once!

Cream, Skim Milk, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Water, Sugar, Coconut Oil, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Egg Yolks, Peanuts, Roasted Almonds (Almonds, Peanut Oil), Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Dried Cane Syrup, Butter (Cream, Salt), Vanilla Extract, Milk, Cocoa, Soy Lecithin, Almonds, Salt, Guar Gum, Natural Flavors, Milk Fat, Butteroil, Vegetable Oil (Canola, Safflower, And/Or Sunflower Oil), Carrageenan, Corn Maltodextrin.

Kate H.
Williamsport
This flavor is literally everything but the kitchen sink. I'm not big on caramel in my ice cream so I don't miss that when I'm pigging out on this. And the giant pieces of toffee always leave me wanting more. Of course Ben and Jerry's is pricy, but this flavor is well worth it.
Emily D.
Huntington Park , CA
I’m a really fan of ice cream. This brand is one of my favorites. You get a cup fool all for your self. It’s a lot of sugar right there but it doesn’t means your going to finish it all in the same day. I really recommend you to try them out.
Noelle G.
Irving, TX
This ice cream is delicious. It has everything including toffee bits, peanut butter cups, white chocolate pieces, and chocolate colored almonds. It's inexpensive and very yummy. I would definitely recommend it.
Ashley P.
Louisville, KY
This is my favorite flavor on the planet. Some people say...it’s too expensive. I say, it’s worth the price! It has multiple servings and is so delicious. It’s my go to on a good or bad day! Same for my fiancé. Will buy again and again and again
Rhett L.
Seabrook, TX
This is one of my favorites, and I don't even really care for ice cream usually. If I'm in the mood though, this is my go-to. The prices on Ben and Jerry's are not always great, but I think a lot of that has more to do with local distributors moreso than the actual brand. It's definitely not as pricey as some of the 'artisan' ice creams that have been popularized over the last few years, but it's more than what I think is a fair value for the product.
Debbie S.
Vista, CA
Im one of those weird people who like a bunch of topping on my ice cream. I need chocolate covered nuts, peanut butter, and caramel! I dont like white chocolate though so I pick around those. But everuthing else is great! Nice big hunks of peanut butter cups and a good mix of chocolate and vanilla ice cream! And of course the best part... HEATH BAR CHUNKS!!! delicious!
Ashley C.
One of my favorite brands from Ben and Jerry! I love a lot of crunch and mix ins in my ice cream and this satisfies my needs. It's a great combination and very tasty. I will be buying this flavor again!
Sadie M.
Denver, CO
This is one of the best Ben & Jerry's flavors around to me. Its chocolate ice cream mixed with several different generously sized bites of various kinds of chocolate candies. It tastes amazing. Though I would say it is not good if you're trying to watch your weight. But certainly a yummy cheat treat to have now and again.
Nicole W.
I love the mixture of chocolate and peanut butter cups in this Ben and Jerry's. I thought there wasn't enough peanut butter cups but the chocolate chunks made up for it. This was my go to pregnancy icecream and I would buy again!
Ashley T.
San Diego, CA
The go-to for my best friend and I. When we were college roommates this was a staple in our freezer for when we'd had a bad date, school day, etc and has continued to be something we share with each other in times of trouble. She once even had this fed exed to me when I'd had a really rough day. She, and it, is the best!
Michelle B.
Is this a chocolate overload ?
Has anyone else tried The Tonight Dough Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream? What do you think? I think it is probably one of the best flavors.
Terra T.
Has anyone found this flavor in Canada? I tried this when I was in the states but haven't been able to find it here.