Ben & Jerry's® Coffee Heath Bar Crunch Ice Cream uploaded by Cia P.

BY BEN & JERRY'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ben & jerry's coffee heath bar crunch ice cream 16 oz

• What is you thnk of the candy indise of the ice cream 3 Answers
  • Is this super coffee tasting???1 Answers
Ben & Jerry's® Coffee Heath Bar Crunch Ice Cream
  • "Coffee Ice Cream isn't usually my pick, but when my husband gets this one, I can't deny sneaking in a bite when he walks away." in 9 reviews
  • "Ben & Jerry's is THE best ice cream you can buy at the grocery store and is still the best value -- you get a full pint, and there is no skimping on quality ingredients or flavor." in 2 reviews
  • "Whenever we find it in our local grocery store its one of those items that always comes home with us." in 1 review
  • "The coffee flavored ice cream isn't as distinct as the Heath bar flavor." in 1 review
  • "This is my all time favorite ice cream." in 1 review
Morgan A.
Rochester, NY
Oh my days. Coffee Heath Bar Crunch Ice Cream. SO GOOD. If you love the buttery taste of crunchy toffee and love the rich flavor of coffee you will fall weak at the taste of this. So creamy, so flavorful, nice texture with the candy chunks and i mean CHUNKS like there are pieces of heath bar. My favorite all time ice cream
Hannah R.
Rome, GA
Perfect blend of coffee to toffee. The toffee chunks are large and in charge but that's what you need to pair with coffee. I've never had a coffee as well balanced. I love Ben n jerrys but not their price....I continue to purchase it though.
Katy N.
San Antonio, TX
My very favorite flavor!!!! I love coffee ice cream and Ben & Jerry’s has the best. The chocolate candy pieces in it make it even better. I just wish I wouldn’t eat it so fast so I could enjoy a little longer. Haha. Would definitely recommend to friends, strangers, anyone.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
For sure 5 stars for this ice cream! This is amazing! Although the price is a bit high, you do get a good amount of ice cream in the container though. I have also recommended this to other people and they love it just as much as I do.
Alexis C.
Aurora, IL
YUM YUM YUM. I love the crunch from the Heath Bar pieces and the coffee ice cream is so so much. It definitely is super sweet but I mean it's ice cream so it's expected. Honestly, I think we all know that any Ben & Jerry's ice cream is going to be amazing but this is one of my favorites!
Aubri W.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
This is so good! my favorite candy is heath bar & this is so good together!
Ashley C.
Oakmont
I love coffe. I love Heath Bars. I love ice cream. BOOM Ben and Jerry's ice cream blow your mind again! This ice cream is perfect! It's rich, cream, smoot, crunchy, sweet, bitter from coffee but perfect! It's a perfect blend of opposites sweet/salty, rich/creamy soft, smooth/crunchy. buy 3/$10 Giant Eagle!
Jill J.
Murrysville, PA
Mmmm toffee. I love toffee. I especially love it mixed with chocolate and coffee. Definitely a flavor to try.
Melissa K.
pittston
Ben and Jerry’s is one of the best ice cream brands! Rich ice cream with a generous amount of toffee. Delicious in every way. So difficult to not eat the entire container! Huge recommendation.
Joshua M.
Antioch, IL
Love Ben and Jerry's ice cream would definitely buy any of their flavors again they taste great but there's never enough in one container lol. I would recommend this to anyone who loves ice cream to purchase this Product
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
What is you thnk of the candy indise of the ice cream
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this super coffee tasting???