Ben & Jerry's® Coffee Heath Bar Crunch Ice Cream uploaded by Cia P.

BY BEN & JERRY'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ben & jerry's coffee heath bar crunch ice cream 16 oz

• What is you thnk of the candy indise of the ice cream 3 Answers
  • Is this super coffee tasting???1 Answers
Ben & Jerry's® Coffee Heath Bar Crunch Ice Cream
  • "Coffee Ice Cream isn't usually my pick, but when my husband gets this one, I can't deny sneaking in a bite when he walks away." in 9 reviews
  • "Ben & Jerry's is THE best ice cream you can buy at the grocery store and is still the best value -- you get a full pint, and there is no skimping on quality ingredients or flavor." in 2 reviews
  • "Whenever we find it in our local grocery store its one of those items that always comes home with us." in 1 review
  • "The coffee flavored ice cream isn't as distinct as the Heath bar flavor." in 1 review
  • "This is my all time favorite ice cream." in 1 review
Hannah R.
Rome, GA
Perfect blend of coffee to toffee. The toffee chunks are large and in charge but that's what you need to pair with coffee. I've never had a coffee as well balanced. I love Ben n jerrys but not their price....I continue to purchase it though.
Arinna B.
Gretna, VA
Coffee Heath Bar Crunch is my favorite Ben & Jerry's flavor, hands down. The coffee flavor of the ice cream is delicious but it's the heath bars that really make it magical.
Michelle G.
Villa Rica, GA
I don't get this very often but when I do I have a hard time not eating the entire pint in one sitting. As with all Ben & Jerry's ice cream the taste is super creamy and the coffee flavor is perfect. The heath bar compliments it nicely too.
Hailley W.
Newaygo, MI
Ben & Jerry's is always good. This combines my favorite candy bar and coffee ice cream! It's pretty good! I do have a hard time eating it too late at night because of the small amount of caffeine but otherwise my favorite flavor!
Charlie A.
Top 3 flavors for Ben and Jerry's for me without a doubt. Smooth and has a good amount of stuff inside it every time. Sometimes they'll be on sale at Safeway etc. that's the best time to purchase I think (they can be up to $7 each sometimes).
Ashley g.
HILLSBORO, OR
This is the best Ice cream out!! I make sure to keep it in the freezer, it has amazing taste! I am a huge fan of almost anything coffee and I will keep buying this flavor ice cream forever. I always tell people to try this flavor! You should too!!!
Aubrianna r.
I love coffee ice cream. I love heath bars. However, this ice cream really missed the mark for me. The two flavors just didn't go together in my opinion. Ended up giving it to my sister.
Vanessa C.
Freeport, NY
Ben & Jerry seriously have the best flavors. But this heath bar crunch is my husbands favorite. Whenever we find it in our local grocery store its one of those items that always comes home with us. Its delicious.
Jessica B.
Casselberry, FL
Coffee Ice Cream isn't usually my pick, but when my husband gets this one, I can't deny sneaking in a bite when he walks away. The crunch of the Heath Bar is a fantastic addition!
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
For sure 5 stars for this ice cream! This is amazing! Although the price is a bit high, you do get a good amount of ice cream in the container though. I have also recommended this to other people and they love it just as much as I do.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
What is you thnk of the candy indise of the ice cream
Victoria F.
Is this super coffee tasting???