Ben & Jerry's Coffee Heath Bar Crunch Ice Cream uploaded by Cia P.

BY BEN AND JERRY'S ICE CREAM

Ben & jerry's coffee heath bar crunch ice cream 16 oz

• What is you thnk of the candy indise of the ice cream 3 Answers
Ben & Jerry's Coffee Heath Bar Crunch Ice Cream
  • "Coffee Ice Cream isn't usually my pick, but when my husband gets this one, I can't deny sneaking in a bite when he walks away." in 9 reviews
  • "Ben & Jerry's is THE best ice cream you can buy at the grocery store and is still the best value -- you get a full pint, and there is no skimping on quality ingredients or flavor." in 2 reviews
  • "This was my absolute favorite flavor and they discontinued it." in 1 review
  • "Whenever we find it in our local grocery store its one of those items that always comes home with us." in 1 review
  • "The coffee flavored ice cream isn't as distinct as the Heath bar flavor." in 1 review
Ashmay C.
Ashmay C.
I love coffe. I love Heath Bars. I love ice cream. BOOM Ben and Jerry's ice cream blow your mind again! This ice cream is perfect! It's rich, cream, smoot, crunchy, sweet, bitter from coffee but perfect! It's a perfect blend of opposites sweet/salty, rich/creamy soft, smooth/crunchy. buy 3/$10 Giant Eagle!
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Lisle, IL
Foodie Expert
YUM YUM YUM. I love the crunch from the Heath Bar pieces and the coffee ice cream is so so much. It definitely is super sweet but I mean it's ice cream so it's expected. Honestly, I think we all know that any Ben & Jerry's ice cream is going to be amazing but this is one of my favorites!
Jenn A.
Jenn A.
Foodie Expert
Bought this for my dad cause he loves coffee so why not get him coffee ice cream .. I decided to give it a try because i like the heath bar crunch.. Its very sweet, it feels like you putting a whole table spoon of sugar in your mouth
Becca W.
Becca W.
Cary, IL
They changed this to just toffee instead of heath bar and it really is not good! The toffee is sticky like caramel- not crunchy. There is no solid toffee- it is almost more of a liquid or toffee sauce- it's very strange! It gets stuck in your teeth and just has a weird flavor. Very sad they got rid of the heath bar.
Kerry B.
Kerry B.
Camp Hill, PA
Lately, if you go to buy this, it's referred to as Coffee Toffee Crunch or something like that.  I guess Heath Bar no longer wanted to partner with them or some other branding issue?  They also make this toffee candy bar ice cream with a vanilla base, but coffee is SO MUCH BETTER.  It's like a match made in heaven.
Kellie B.
Kellie B.
FAVORITE!!!!!

As a coffee addict and a Health bar lover how can you NOT love this ice cream???
Extremely creamy, dense ice cream, not for the dieter! The taste is worth savoring every bite!
4 servings per pint????? Yes, that's what the label indicates, however I have only ever found 2 ;-)
Mai Lee H.
Mai Lee H.
Foodie Expert
One of my all time favorite flavors from this brand! I haven't branched out to taste all flavors but definitely this one is so good because I love coffee flavored ice cream and heath bar and together they taste so delicious! It's sad how our Walmart don't carry this flavor anymore so I haven't had it for about a year or two!
courtney F.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
Foodie Expert
I love Ben & Jerry's! A bit on the pricier side of ice cream, but they have some pretty unbeatable flavors. I love this one in particular because the coffee flavor is awesome but not overpowering. I also LOVE heath bars and it makes the perfect combination of sweet and unsweet.
Cara R.
Cara R.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Foodie Expert
I love Ben & Jerry Ice cream usually, I just am not a big coffee fan. So while the ice cream itself is great and if you love coffee you will love this flavor. I won't purchase this flavor again, but I will be purchasing the brand again.
Rylee H.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Foodie Expert
For sure 5 stars for this ice cream! This is amazing! Although the price is a bit high, you do get a good amount of ice cream in the container though. I have also recommended this to other people and they love it just as much as I do.
Paris J.
Paris J.
Detroit, MI
What is you thnk of the candy indise of the ice cream