Ben & Jerry's® Coffee Heath Bar Crunch Ice Cream uploaded by Cia P.

BY BEN & JERRY'S #84 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ben & jerry's coffee heath bar crunch ice cream 16 oz

• What is you thnk of the candy indise of the ice cream 3 Answers
  • Is this super coffee tasting???1 Answers
Ben & Jerry's® Coffee Heath Bar Crunch Ice Cream
  • "Coffee Ice Cream isn't usually my pick, but when my husband gets this one, I can't deny sneaking in a bite when he walks away." in 9 reviews
  • "Ben & Jerry's is THE best ice cream you can buy at the grocery store and is still the best value -- you get a full pint, and there is no skimping on quality ingredients or flavor." in 2 reviews
  • "Whenever we find it in our local grocery store its one of those items that always comes home with us." in 1 review
  • "The coffee flavored ice cream isn't as distinct as the Heath bar flavor." in 1 review
  • "This is my all time favorite ice cream." in 1 review
Cia P.
Hands down the best store bought Coffee Ice cream ever!!!
I remember when I used to work at a grocery store this was my favorite little treat to pick up after a rough shift at work. The toffee chunks are so goood!
I think they recently renamed this one though to "Coffee Toffee Crunch"

I may be wrong but I think it was renamed. Still good tho.
Misty H.
Mabelvale, AR
This is the best B&J I’ve cream, hands down, no vote needed. It’s amazing. I love coffee and I love heath bars and this ice cream was sent down from the heavens in a striking gold beam and it was God’s promise to the world that good ice cream would never go away.
Victoria W.
Goodyear, AZ
Ben & Jerry's Coffee Heath Bar Crunch is a dangerously delicious combination of my two weaknesses - coffee, and Heath bars. I love how in the ice cream, it's not just shards of Heath bar here and there; rather, it's entire thirds or halves of Heath Bars! Although Ben & Jerry's isn't the cheapest option available in the ice cream section at your local grocery store, it honestly doesn't even matter because 1), Ben & Jerry's reigns supreme and 2), they have Coffee Heath Bar Crunch. Go get this ice cream!
Morgan A.
Rochester, NY
Oh my days. Coffee Heath Bar Crunch Ice Cream. SO GOOD. If you love the buttery taste of crunchy toffee and love the rich flavor of coffee you will fall weak at the taste of this. So creamy, so flavorful, nice texture with the candy chunks and i mean CHUNKS like there are pieces of heath bar. My favorite all time ice cream
Hilary B.
Lincoln, NH
This is my favorite and the best ice cream flavor ever created, period! Crunchy sweet toffee bar pieces paired with rich creamy coffee ice cream is the best combination ever!
Sharon M.
Lucky for me, my son doesn't like the coffee flavor!!! More for me!!! Obsessed with this flavor, the other ones are good, but this I could rally easy the whole thing.
Katy N.
Pleasanton, TX
My very favorite flavor!!!! I love coffee ice cream and Ben & Jerry’s has the best. The chocolate candy pieces in it make it even better. I just wish I wouldn’t eat it so fast so I could enjoy a little longer. Haha. Would definitely recommend to friends, strangers, anyone.
Hannah R.
Rome, GA
Perfect blend of coffee to toffee. The toffee chunks are large and in charge but that's what you need to pair with coffee. I've never had a coffee as well balanced. I love Ben n jerrys but not their price....I continue to purchase it though.
Brittney H.
Such a delicious ice cream!! It is smooth, it is crunchy and so so sweet! I can eat this whole container in one sitting! The packaging and name is so cute and it makes for a great dessert! I would buy again!
Joshua M.
Antioch, IL
Love Ben and Jerry's ice cream would definitely buy any of their flavors again they taste great but there's never enough in one container lol. I would recommend this to anyone who loves ice cream to purchase this Product
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
What is you thnk of the candy indise of the ice cream
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this super coffee tasting???