Ben & Jerry's Coffee Coffee BuzzBuzzBuzz Ice Cream uploaded by Timber C.

BY BEN & JERRY'S

Coffee Ice Cream with Espresso Bean Fudge Chunks

Somewhere between the creamy coffee coffee ice cream and the buzzbuzzbuzz of espresso fudge, it hits you: you’re wide awake and in lovelovelove.

Cream, Skim Milk, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Water, Sugar, Coconut Oil, Coffee Extract, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Egg Yolks, Coffee, Guar Gum, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract, Natural Flavor, Carrageenan.

Ashley P.
Altoona , PA
A must have for any coffee lover!!! Very rich, this will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth!  The mocha iced cream is amazing, and the chocolate chunks are the perfect addition for your sweet tooth! I can't recommend it enough  Ben & Jerry's Coffee Coffee BuzzBuzzBuzz Ice Cream
Nikole S.
A coffee junkies dream! Coffee ice cream with espresso beans and chocolate chunks! I love it! Ben and Jerry’s is one of the more expensive pints but man they are good! Overall I love it and would tell anyone who loves coffee to try it.
Justine J.
Clifton, NJ
This is my ice cream fix I can not let this one go I’d eat the whole carton if I’m hungry enough I can’t buy it often or I’d be fat kind of expensive but so worth it I love the toffee it’s not hard hard but it’s not to hard
Krynn P.
My only complaint about this flavor of Ben & Jerry's is that it's so difficult to find! I love it so much, the ice cream is rich and delicious and the chocolate chunks have a very strong espresso bean flavor. Ben & Jerry's ice cream is very thick, while many other ice cream brands tend to be very airy and don't feel as rich. I've never been much of an ice cream person but I'm absolutely in love with this one.
Alessa P.
Greenville, NC
I wish I could give this a million stars. This is the best ice cream flavor out of every flavor Ben and Jerry's has. I love coffee ice cream and I really love the chocolate chunks in this because they have coffee beans grounded into them. Any coffee lovers should try this. The only sad part is that I can never find this flavor at any stores so it's always a miracle when I do find it.
Ashley C.
I love this brand, and when I buy full on ice cream, they are it. This coffee one is super amazing, and I enjoy every bite of it every time I pick it up. The taste is clearly coffee with cream, and it isn't bitter at all. The crunchy parts are crunchy, but never so frozen that you get hurt on them. And I love that the brand supports civil rights movements!
Kari L.
flint, MI
I am pretty much in love with everything coffee-flavored; Ben & Jerry's definitely hits the mark with Coffee Coffee BuzzBuzzBuzz.  My only wish is that the stores around me didn't mark it up so much ($6 a pop?), but apparently it's a high-theft item, so I have to bite the bullet and pay the price.  It's definitely worth it, though.
Autumn D.
Galloway, OH
There is no other ice cream that I'd rather eat! I could eat this all day long. It has espresso chips and a smooth coffee taste. This ice cream is great for breakfast and dessert. It's the only coffee ice cream you should ever buy. Even if you don't like coffee this ice cream isn't just a strong coffee flavor it's sweet and more enjoyable
Ashleigh C.
I LOVE coffee, and I equally love coffee ice cream. Ben and Jerry’s coffee ice cream is delicious and smooth. The espresso fudge chunks are yummy and give the perfect texture to the creamy coffee taste! This particularly flavor isn’t always available in my local Wal-Mart but when it is a grab a few because it is GOOD!
Amy E.
I scream you scream I always scream for this ice cream. This ice cream has such an amazing flavor, such a good coffee punch, awesome crunch from the health bar bites, and smooth creamy finish. I recommend this product to my friends, but they have to get their own pint, I don't share my pint!
I have never had this , but I loooovveee coffee . Is it good ?
Victoria F.