BY BEN & JERRY'S #4 in Non-Dairy Ice Cream

Coffee Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert with Fudge Chunks & a Caramel Swirl

We figured our non-dairy devotees would want a special flavor only they could enjoy, so this decadent non-dairy exclusive is chock full of fudge chunks and a rich swirl of caramel whirled into a base of Fairtrade coffee goodness.

Almond Milk (Water, Almonds), Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Coconut Oil, Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup Solids, Dried Cane Syrup, Coffee Extract, Cocoa, Pea Protein, Sugar, Sunflower Lecithin, Corn Starch, Natural Flavor (Coconut, Sesame), Molasses, Soy Lecithin, Dry Malt Extract (Barley), Vanilla Extract, Guar Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Caramel Color, Salt, Carrageenan.

• I need to know if this is delicious like is there a good ...2 Answers
  • Is this also gluten free? I would like to try it if it is! 2 Answers
  • Where can I get this?!?2 Answers
Ariel F.
Tarzana, CA
Whoah. I mean whoah. This was so good that boyfriend and I polished it iff in a few minutes. These darn Ben & Jerry containers just never seem quite big enough. This flavor can be hard to find as it is so gosh darn good. The non dairy Ben & Jerry’s options are a bit steeper but totally worth it in this flavor! Wish they would lower the price a bit. Maybe I can find this one wholesale somewhere - it’s that good! Pretty sure it’s vegan to boot.
Cheyenne M.
Wappingers Falls
I was apprehensive about trying this product at first. I wasn’t quite sure how the caramel and the chocolate Chunks would taste with coffee flavor. Little did I know, this ice cream taste great If you like all the favors mentioned on the box. It’s not over whelming and I personally don’t feel like it is overly sweet. Great for my non dairy folks out there like myself.
Amy N.
I am lactose intolerant and also vegan so, you can bet how excited I was when Ben and Jerrys came out with their nondairy pints!
They are just as good as the regular pints though honestly, it's probably not any healthier for you considering the amount of sugar in it. The best part is when my friends try it, they can't tell that it's non-dairy.
The only thing is that Ben and Jerry's pints do lean towards the expensive side. One of these non-dairy pints cost about 6 dollars.
Amy C.
This is my favorite flavor of dairy free ice cream! It’s silky, decadent, and doesn’t have a strange after taste. It is quite expensive, but for a treat, it’s worth the extra money. I will continue to buy this ice cream anytime I need a real treat!
Brooke T.
Columbus, OH
Out of the Ben and Jerry's Non-Dairy options this one of the more disappointing ones I have tried. It may be because I had such high hopes. Before this flavor I had tried other Ben and Jerry Non-Dairy options like:  Ben & Jerry's® Chocolate Fudge Brownie Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert which I feel was much better!
Kourtney E.
Newbury Park , CA
Yet another addiction of mine, this ice cream is everything! I always need to have some in the fridge for movie night or just a treat after whatever. So creamy and satisfying. Plus who doesn’t love a little caffeine in whatever they are eating?
Dominika Q.
One of my favorite ice cream. I do have such as sweet tooth and I can say that this product is little pricey but it’s super delicious... when you compare to other ice creams this one is just the best! It has so many crazy delicious flavors.
Stephanie H.
Mount Vernon, WA
This is awesome ice cream! Its hard to go wrong with Ben and Jerrys and the dairy free flavors are no exception. This is made with almond milk. The coffee flavor is amazing and the chunks of fudge are of nice size and plentiful. They melt in your mouth. The caramel is really good and really compliments the fudge pieces and coffee flavored ice cream. Highly recommend!
Mari S.
I loved the original Ben & Jerrys ice cream, however since I cut out most dairy I noticed I could no longer enjoy it. I am so thankful that they came out with dairy free ice cream. It is made with almond milk so it doesn’t upset my stomach and I get to enjoy my dessert. The only bad thing is they only carry a couple flavors. I hope they extend the line to have more flavors. This by far is my favorite flavor from the line.
Andrea C.
I’m not really a sweets kind of person but this non-dairy ice cream is phenomenal! I’ve been vegan for a long time and have not found anything as satisfying as a gooey bite of this ice cream. The caramel is slightly salty with the chunks of chocolate and that great creamy coffee flavor. I’m hooked, I haven’t even tried the other flavors because I can’t control myself to keep more than one pint in my freezer!
Katharine Y.
Winnipeg, MB
Is this also gluten free? I would like to try it if it is!
janae w.
I need to know if this is delicious like is there a good balance of the coffee and Carmel flavor.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Where can I get this?!?
Valery S.
Does it goes more to the coffe or the caramel flavor or is there a nice balance between both of them?