BY BEN & JERRY'S #5 in Non-Dairy Ice Cream

Coffee Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert with Fudge Chunks & a Caramel Swirl

We figured our non-dairy devotees would want a special flavor only they could enjoy, so this decadent non-dairy exclusive is chock full of fudge chunks and a rich swirl of caramel whirled into a base of Fairtrade coffee goodness.

Almond Milk (Water, Almonds), Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Coconut Oil, Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup Solids, Dried Cane Syrup, Coffee Extract, Cocoa, Pea Protein, Sugar, Sunflower Lecithin, Corn Starch, Natural Flavor (Coconut, Sesame), Molasses, Soy Lecithin, Dry Malt Extract (Barley), Vanilla Extract, Guar Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Caramel Color, Salt, Carrageenan.

• Where can I get this?!?1 Answers
  • I need to know if this is delicious like is there a good balance ...1 Answers
  • Does it goes more to the coffe or the caramel flavor or is there ...2 Answers
Ariel F.
Tarzana, CA
Whoah. I mean whoah. This was so good that boyfriend and I polished it iff in a few minutes. These darn Ben & Jerry containers just never seem quite big enough. This flavor can be hard to find as it is so gosh darn good. The non dairy Ben & Jerry’s options are a bit steeper but totally worth it in this flavor! Wish they would lower the price a bit. Maybe I can find this one wholesale somewhere - it’s that good! Pretty sure it’s vegan to boot.
Andrea C.
I’m not really a sweets kind of person but this non-dairy ice cream is phenomenal! I’ve been vegan for a long time and have not found anything as satisfying as a gooey bite of this ice cream. The caramel is slightly salty with the chunks of chocolate and that great creamy coffee flavor. I’m hooked, I haven’t even tried the other flavors because I can’t control myself to keep more than one pint in my freezer!
Cierra G.
Oviedo, FL
I cannot fathom how amazing this ice cream is. Its a little pricey but I use coupons/cash back on the Ibotta app and get it about every 2 weeks. I love the taste of iced coffee and it has chocolate chunks in it that are super indulgent and compliment the flavor well. I've noticed that coconut milk can have a weird consistency, so almond milk was a good decision.
Amy N.
I am lactose intolerant and also vegan so, you can bet how excited I was when Ben and Jerrys came out with their nondairy pints!
They are just as good as the regular pints though honestly, it's probably not any healthier for you considering the amount of sugar in it. The best part is when my friends try it, they can't tell that it's non-dairy.
The only thing is that Ben and Jerry's pints do lean towards the expensive side. One of these non-dairy pints cost about 6 dollars.
Amy C.
This is my favorite flavor of dairy free ice cream! It’s silky, decadent, and doesn’t have a strange after taste. It is quite expensive, but for a treat, it’s worth the extra money. I will continue to buy this ice cream anytime I need a real treat!
Nikki T.
Iowa City
Oh my gosh this stuff is amazing. I’ve recently discovered I’m lactose intolerant and ice cream is one of my favorite treats. I snatched this when I saw it in the grocery store and will definitely be buying another one. Anyone who’s looking for a dairy free ice cream with out sacrificing the taste—look no further!
Melissa H.
Newport
This ice cream is amazing. After recently going vegan, I have been craving ice cream like crazy. I found this and was very skeptical before trying it, but I think it's amazing. I think it's better than regular ice cream. Love this, and definitely recommend.
Brooke T.
Columbus, OH
Out of the Ben and Jerry's Non-Dairy options this one of the more disappointing ones I have tried. It may be because I had such high hopes. Before this flavor I had tried other Ben and Jerry Non-Dairy options like:  Ben & Jerry's® Chocolate Fudge Brownie Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert which I feel was much better!
Kourtney E.
Virginia Bch, VA
Yet another addiction of mine, this ice cream is everything! I always need to have some in the fridge for movie night or just a treat after whatever. So creamy and satisfying. Plus who doesn’t love a little caffeine in whatever they are eating?
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
If you love coffee you’re going to love this! Perfect flavors and blend. The flavors are very bold and rich. This ice cream also gives me a bit of a coffee buzz. If you love cold coffee do not pass this up! Even if you don’t eat dairy free!
Valery S.
Does it goes more to the coffe or the caramel flavor or is there a nice balance between both of them?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Where can I get this?!?
janae w.
I need to know if this is delicious like is there a good balance of the coffee and Carmel flavor.
Katharine Y.
Winnipeg, MB
Is this also gluten free? I would like to try it if it is!