BY BEN & JERRY'S #60 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

You dared us to go dairyless– & we did! Ben & Jerry's Non–Dairy flavor creations are made with almond milk & so boldly loaded with chunks you'll get Ben & Jerry's euphoria in every bite.

• Where can I get this?!?1 Answers
  • I need to know if this is delicious like is there a good balance ...1 Answers
  • Does it goes more to the coffe or the caramel flavor or is there ...2 Answers
Linda W.
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
Being lactose intolerant I am always looking for a great "ice cream" dessert that tastes like the real thing. This one is absolutely the best tasting, creamiest and closest to the real thing you can get. Even my husband likes it and he is a tough critic. Full
Of coffee taste with the sweetness of caramel and chunks of heavenly chocolate - you can't go wrong with Ben & Jerry's new dessert.
Jaclyn L.
Jaclyn L.
Oh my GOSH. I love this ice cream so much. It has such a strong flavor, and doesn't taste ice-y like other non-dairy ice creams that I've had. The flavor itself is super coffee, not as much caramel. Occasionally you'd get a thick swirl of caramel, along with big chunks of chocolate. Definitely recommend for coffee lovers!
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Can't even tell that it's non dairy! It's so smooth! It is very sweet but very good. It's not fudge more like chocolate chips. Which they were a little smoothr. Keep in mind that even though it's almond milk, it's very high in calories.

Super delicious treat though!
Molly A.
Molly A.
Peebles , OH
Ben & Jerry's dairy free ice cream is definitely one of the best dairy free ice creams that I've ever had. It's so creamy and delicious without any weird aftertaste. It's also about the same price as other alternatives. I'd definitely recommend it to others!
Marilyn H.
Marilyn H.
Yoncalla, OR
I was pleasantly surprised. Trying to cut some thing's out of my diet and this fit my list of new thing's to try. Creamy, flavorful and hard to put away lol. It's great to have other option's and so full of flavor you would never know it's non-dairy.
Kenya C.
Kenya C.
Birmingham, AL
I loved this dessert.I have issues w/ dairy products.The taste was great w/out the discomfort.There was one more flavor.It would be great if there were more flavors.
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Astoria, NY
Best Ice cream ever! You can't even really tell it's vegan! It is my go-to flavor now and I hate them for creating something to make me crave delicious desserts.
Trisha M.
Trisha M.
Austin, TX
So yummy! So creamy! And it's great because it's slightly less Cals than the regular! I can't wait to try to the other favors!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
For those of us who can tolerate dairy and are just looking for a more eco-conscious alternative, I think there are better non-dairy alternatives out there. (Van-Leeuwen's, for instance, uses coconut milk instead of almond and easily holds a candle to its cream-based counterparts in flavor.) Overall, though, this is a commendable effort by a name-brand company to do some good in the world. My lactose-free boyfriend loves it.
Taryn D.
Taryn D.
Powhatan, VA
I was so excited when Ben and Jerry's announced their vegan ice cream line! This flavor is one of my favorites, and one that my daughter will eat as much of that I will let her. The chunks of chocolate and smooth caramel are a wonderful contrast to the silky ice cream and I appreciate that they went for a bold coffee flavor rather than one that was too sweet. I only wish that the coffee flavor was stronger!
Valery S.
Valery S.
Does it goes more to the coffe or the caramel flavor or is there a nice balance between both of them?
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Where can I get this?!?
janae w.
janae w.
I need to know if this is delicious like is there a good balance of the coffee and Carmel flavor.
Katharine Y.
Katharine Y.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this also gluten free? I would like to try it if it is!