Add a Photo

By BEN AND JERRY'S ICE CREAM
#204 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

You dared us to go dairyless– & we did! Ben & Jerry's Non–Dairy flavor creations are made with almond milk & so boldly loaded with chunks you'll get Ben & Jerry's euphoria in every bite.

Photos (4)
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL

It taste so good. I can taste the coffee. The caramel is good, but every bite I can taste the coffee. I love it so much. A few years ago I couldn't eat no type of dairy products. Last year, the last couple of months of the year, I decided to see if I could eat dqiry again. Well, so far so good. But I am eating just a little. I don't want to have that reaction again. So I am eating less dairy. I am so glad that I find some non-dairy ice cream again at another local Walmart. There is a Walmart close to me that stop selling non-dairy ice cream. I'm hoping they will sell non-dairy ice cream again.
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
Saint Joseph, MO

Ive never had lactose intolerance until I grew up. It stinks because I love all things dairy ESPECIALLY ice cream. When I saw that they made dairy free ice cream I was skeptical at first because everything upsets my stomach nowadays and I usually go to bed with an upset stomach. After eating this, I didn't feel sick nor did my stomachi hurt. I'm so glad they are finally carrying this near me. It's a life saver!!
Kim Z.
Kim Z.
West Chester, PA

This ice cream is such a wonderful indulgence. It is very, very sweet, so I could not eat much in one sitting, but at least it will last longer! This flavor is very creamy and doesn't have the "off" taste that most non-dairy ice creams have. I would highly suggest this. Also, I've noticed it is more expensive than the normal Ben&Jerry's ice cream at most stores, but at target it is cheaper!
Linda W.
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL

Being lactose intolerant I am always looking for a great "ice cream" dessert that tastes like the real thing. This one is absolutely the best tasting, creamiest and closest to the real thing you can get. Even my husband likes it and he is a tough critic. Full
Of coffee taste with the sweetness of caramel and chunks of heavenly chocolate - you can't go wrong with Ben & Jerry's new dessert.
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Santa Maria , Ca

I became lactose intolerant after I had my daughter and I've tried several dairy free ice creams on the hunt for a good alternative to real ice cream. This flavor is HANDS DOWN the best I've tried! I am obsessed. You can't even tell it's made with almond milk. My husband steals my containers because it's so good. I highly recommend whether you can have dairy or not!
Jaclyn L.
Jaclyn L.

Oh my GOSH. I love this ice cream so much. It has such a strong flavor, and doesn't taste ice-y like other non-dairy ice creams that I've had. The flavor itself is super coffee, not as much caramel. Occasionally you'd get a thick swirl of caramel, along with big chunks of chocolate. Definitely recommend for coffee lovers!
rebeca c.
rebeca c.

The texture of this is just like regular ice cream which is amazing. I loved the caramel swirls and chocolate chunks but found the coffee flavor slightly overpowering and artificial. This isn't my favorite of the dairy free Ben and Jerrys, but I would get it again in a pinch. Love that it's made with almond milk, not soy.
Felicia K.
Felicia K.

Being lactose intolerant i cant enjoy ice cream as much as i would like to but having found these non-dairy ice creams made with almond milk i am loving life! no lactose consequences like before, and the flavor is amazing. perfectly blended coffee and caramel with fudge all i can say is that you gotta try it
Taryn C.
Taryn C.

Now that I'm vegan, I thought I would never be able to eat ice cream again. Thank goodness for Ben and Jerrys. They only come in a few flavors and this is by far my favorite one. It tastes just like dairy ice cream. The only thing that annoys me is that I wish it was cheaper
Amelia S.
Amelia S.

Can't even tell that it's non dairy! It's so smooth! It is very sweet but very good. It's not fudge more like chocolate chips. Which they were a little smoothr. Keep in mind that even though it's almond milk, it's very high in calories.

Super delicious treat though!
Valery S.
Valery S.

Does it goes more to the coffe or the caramel flavor or is there a nice balance between both of them?
janae w.
janae w.

I need to know if this is delicious like is there a good balance of the coffee and Carmel flavor.
Katharine Y.
Katharine Y.
Winnipeg, MB

Is this also gluten free? I would like to try it if it is!