BY BEN AND JERRY'S ICE CREAM

You dared us to go dairyless– & we did! Ben & Jerry's Non–Dairy flavor creations are made with almond milk & so boldly loaded with chunks you'll get Ben & Jerry's euphoria in every bite.

Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
It taste so good. I can taste the coffee. The caramel is good, but every bite I can taste the coffee. I love it so much. A few years ago I couldn't eat no type of dairy products. Last year, the last couple of months of the year, I decided to see if I could eat dqiry again. Well, so far so good. But I am eating just a little. I don't want to have that reaction again. So I am eating less dairy. I am so glad that I find some non-dairy ice cream again at another local Walmart. There is a Walmart close to me that stop selling non-dairy ice cream. I'm hoping they will sell non-dairy ice cream again.
Kendra P.
Kendra P.
Saint Joseph, MO
Ive never had lactose intolerance until I grew up. It stinks because I love all things dairy ESPECIALLY ice cream. When I saw that they made dairy free ice cream I was skeptical at first because everything upsets my stomach nowadays and I usually go to bed with an upset stomach. After eating this, I didn't feel sick nor did my stomachi hurt. I'm so glad they are finally carrying this near me. It's a life saver!!
Kim Z.
Kim Z.
West Chester, PA
This ice cream is such a wonderful indulgence. It is very, very sweet, so I could not eat much in one sitting, but at least it will last longer! This flavor is very creamy and doesn't have the "off" taste that most non-dairy ice creams have. I would highly suggest this. Also, I've noticed it is more expensive than the normal Ben&Jerry's ice cream at most stores, but at target it is cheaper!
Linda W.
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
Being lactose intolerant I am always looking for a great "ice cream" dessert that tastes like the real thing. This one is absolutely the best tasting, creamiest and closest to the real thing you can get. Even my husband likes it and he is a tough critic. Full
Of coffee taste with the sweetness of caramel and chunks of heavenly chocolate - you can't go wrong with Ben & Jerry's new dessert.
Jaclyn L.
Jaclyn L.
Oh my GOSH. I love this ice cream so much. It has such a strong flavor, and doesn't taste ice-y like other non-dairy ice creams that I've had. The flavor itself is super coffee, not as much caramel. Occasionally you'd get a thick swirl of caramel, along with big chunks of chocolate. Definitely recommend for coffee lovers!
Felicia K.
Felicia K.
Being lactose intolerant i cant enjoy ice cream as much as i would like to but having found these non-dairy ice creams made with almond milk i am loving life! no lactose consequences like before, and the flavor is amazing. perfectly blended coffee and caramel with fudge all i can say is that you gotta try it
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Can't even tell that it's non dairy! It's so smooth! It is very sweet but very good. It's not fudge more like chocolate chips. Which they were a little smoothr. Keep in mind that even though it's almond milk, it's very high in calories.

Super delicious treat though!
Molly A.
Molly A.
Peebles, OH
Ben & Jerry's dairy free ice cream is definitely one of the best dairy free ice creams that I've ever had. It's so creamy and delicious without any weird aftertaste. It's also about the same price as other alternatives. I'd definitely recommend it to others!
Marilyn H.
Marilyn H.
Yoncalla, OR
I was pleasantly surprised. Trying to cut some thing's out of my diet and this fit my list of new thing's to try. Creamy, flavorful and hard to put away lol. It's great to have other option's and so full of flavor you would never know it's non-dairy.
Kenya C.
Kenya C.
Birmingham, AL
I loved this dessert.I have issues w/ dairy products.The taste was great w/out the discomfort.There was one more flavor.It would be great if there were more flavors.
Valery S.
Valery S.
Does it goes more to the coffe or the caramel flavor or is there a nice balance between both of them?
janae w.
janae w.
I need to know if this is delicious like is there a good balance of the coffee and Carmel flavor.
Katharine Y.
Katharine Y.
Winnipeg, MB
Is this also gluten free? I would like to try it if it is!