BY BEN & JERRY'S #5 in Non-Dairy Ice Cream

Coffee Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert with Fudge Chunks & a Caramel Swirl

We figured our non-dairy devotees would want a special flavor only they could enjoy, so this decadent non-dairy exclusive is chock full of fudge chunks and a rich swirl of caramel whirled into a base of Fairtrade coffee goodness.

Almond Milk (Water, Almonds), Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Coconut Oil, Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup Solids, Dried Cane Syrup, Coffee Extract, Cocoa, Pea Protein, Sugar, Sunflower Lecithin, Corn Starch, Natural Flavor (Coconut, Sesame), Molasses, Soy Lecithin, Dry Malt Extract (Barley), Vanilla Extract, Guar Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Caramel Color, Salt, Carrageenan.

• Where can I get this?!?1 Answers
  • I need to know if this is delicious like is there a good balance ...1 Answers
  • Does it goes more to the coffe or the caramel flavor or is there ...2 Answers
Marisel S.
I loved the original Ben & Jerrys ice cream, however since I cut out most dairy I noticed I could no longer enjoy it. I am so thankful that they came out with dairy free ice cream. It is made with almond milk so it doesn’t upset my stomach and I get to enjoy my dessert. The only bad thing is they only carry a couple flavors. I hope they extend the line to have more flavors. This by far is my favorite flavor from the line.
Ariel F.
Tarzana, CA
Whoah. I mean whoah. This was so good that boyfriend and I polished it iff in a few minutes. These darn Ben & Jerry containers just never seem quite big enough. This flavor can be hard to find as it is so gosh darn good. The non dairy Ben & Jerry’s options are a bit steeper but totally worth it in this flavor! Wish they would lower the price a bit. Maybe I can find this one wholesale somewhere - it’s that good! Pretty sure it’s vegan to boot.
Amy N.
I am lactose intolerant and also vegan so, you can bet how excited I was when Ben and Jerrys came out with their nondairy pints!
They are just as good as the regular pints though honestly, it's probably not any healthier for you considering the amount of sugar in it. The best part is when my friends try it, they can't tell that it's non-dairy.
The only thing is that Ben and Jerry's pints do lean towards the expensive side. One of these non-dairy pints cost about 6 dollars.
Amy C.
This is my favorite flavor of dairy free ice cream! It’s silky, decadent, and doesn’t have a strange after taste. It is quite expensive, but for a treat, it’s worth the extra money. I will continue to buy this ice cream anytime I need a real treat!
Nikki T.
Iowa City
Oh my gosh this stuff is amazing. I’ve recently discovered I’m lactose intolerant and ice cream is one of my favorite treats. I snatched this when I saw it in the grocery store and will definitely be buying another one. Anyone who’s looking for a dairy free ice cream with out sacrificing the taste—look no further!
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
If you love coffee you’re going to love this! Perfect flavors and blend. The flavors are very bold and rich. This ice cream also gives me a bit of a coffee buzz. If you love cold coffee do not pass this up! Even if you don’t eat dairy free!
Skye S.
Amazing ice cream! Tastes like it’s dairy ice cream, but it’s actually vegan!! It’s the same price as the non-vegan ice cream which is good. Tastes great! I will continue to repurchase. I recommend to everyone.
Sara K.
Buena Park, CA
This ice cream is my absolute favorite. So creamy and not overpowering with sweetness. I love the caramel pockets mixed in. My only complaint is that they do not offer larger sizes, and there is not alot to share in each container.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I have always been a huge Ben and Jerry’s fan and tonight I decided to try this dairy free brand of Ben and Jerry’s! I can eat dairy but I’m not a fan of dairy milk, I drink almond. I found that this had a wonderful flavor to it and was still really creamy, I couldn’t even tell that it was made from almond milk and not dairy milk. The coffee flavor wasn’t super strong but still noticeable and I loved the Carmel swirls and added chocolate chunks!
Cynthia S.
Leesburg, FL
This ice cream is amazing. The flavor is great, and still tastes like regular even though it’s made with almond milk. A great alternative for lactose intolerant people that still want the classic Ben and Jerry’s ice cream taste.
Valery S.
Does it goes more to the coffe or the caramel flavor or is there a nice balance between both of them?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Where can I get this?!?
janae w.
I need to know if this is delicious like is there a good balance of the coffee and Carmel flavor.
Katharine Y.
Winnipeg, MB
Is this also gluten free? I would like to try it if it is!