BY BEN & JERRY'S #72 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

You dared us to go dairyless– & we did! Ben & Jerry's Non–Dairy flavor creations are made with almond milk & so boldly loaded with chunks you'll get Ben & Jerry's euphoria in every bite.

• Where can I get this?!?1 Answers
  • I need to know if this is delicious like is there a good balance ...1 Answers
  • Does it goes more to the coffe or the caramel flavor or is there ...2 Answers
Amy N.
I am lactose intolerant and also vegan so, you can bet how excited I was when Ben and Jerrys came out with their nondairy pints!
They are just as good as the regular pints though honestly, it's probably not any healthier for you considering the amount of sugar in it. The best part is when my friends try it, they can't tell that it's non-dairy.
The only thing is that Ben and Jerry's pints do lean towards the expensive side. One of these non-dairy pints cost about 6 dollars.
Olivia B.
Fairhope, AL
Yum! This is my favorite flavor of the dairy free Ben & Jerry's! I'm obsessed with coffee ice cream and this is the best I've tried. I love the crunchy chunks of fudge throughout and the caramel swirls. I highly recommend. It's one of my go to sweet treats and is more affordable than some of the other dairy free brands.
Caitlin B.
Atlanta , GA
This flavor is delicious and a great non-dairy alternative to real ice cream. It tastes just like regular ice cream, I would never guess it's non-dairy if I didn't know. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to anyone! They carry these at Target, Kroger, Publix, etc.
Allison D.
Staten Island, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
As someone who has been cutting back on dairy, but loves ice cream, this is perfect. I love that the ice cream still tastes like you would expect from Ben & Jerry's so you don't feel like you are missing out even though you aren't having "regular" ice cream.
Nathalee D.
Savannah, GA
Not only does this product look delicious it also tastes AMAZING. The coffee flavor really comes through and the caramel isn't overpowering. Did I mention it's delicious and dairy free? Perfect for that lactose intolerant friend who always craves ice cream!
Madisun W.
Love this flavor but can't hardly find it. I've been searching for months to find it but the grocery stores around my hometown don't carry it. Highly recommend to lactose intolerant people. Great taste and the price isn't as bad as other brands.
Gina C.
Lynchburg, VA
Favorite ice cream of all time. The caramel flavor swirl is delicious and the coffee base taste is decadent. May not be as creamy due to almond milk base, but still great for those who need a non-dairy/vegan alternative!
I was looking for a non dairy alternative for ice cream when I ran across this, AND OMG ITS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER DISCOVERED. Tasted just like normal ice cream and is extremely rich and creamy! Definitely recommend!!
Amanda S.
Pasadena, MD
My favorite flavor in the new Ben & Jerry's line! My boyfriend has lactose issues so regular ice cream isn't an option. I buy these to share and they totally satisfy the craving for ice cream without the dairy
Tawny B.
Port Angeles, WA
I am not supposed to eat dairy and for a dairy free ice cream this is really good! It's a great alternative for vegans or people with food allergies. It's not as creamy as ice cream but it's pretty dang good.
Valery S.
Does it goes more to the coffe or the caramel flavor or is there a nice balance between both of them?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Where can I get this?!?
janae w.
I need to know if this is delicious like is there a good balance of the coffee and Carmel flavor.
Katharine Y.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this also gluten free? I would like to try it if it is!