Ben & Jerry's® Coconuts For Caramel Core Ice Cream uploaded by PRISCILA F.Ben & Jerry's® Coconuts For Caramel Core Ice Cream uploaded by Keturah g.

BY BEN & JERRY'S

Caramel & Sweet Cream Coconut Ice Creams with Fudge Flakes & a Caramel Core

How do you spoon your way to euphoria? Do you start with a cool cruise through fudge-kissed coconutty ocean, a quick dip in the caramel sea, or a thrill-dive deep in the well of thick, gooey caramel? Well?

Cream, Skim Milk, Water, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Coconut, Sugar, Milk, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Coconut Oil, Corn Starch, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Butter (Cream, Salt), Milk Fat, Cocoa Powder, Pectin, Caramelized Sugar Syrup, Guar Gum, Baking Soda, Lactase, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract, Salt, Carrageenan, Natural Flavor.

Lenka C.
just when you thought ice cream was good they combine the mouthwatering taste of coconuts with an oozing core of caramel! a little on the pricer side but i purchased from shoprite with a coupon for $2.50 and i can't wait to get more!!!! what an amazing combination, thanks ben and jeerys for creating this!!!
Karen P.
Seriously how can you not love anything that comes from Ben & Jerry's??!! How they have continued to come up with these amazing flavors I will never know! But this one is delish! I love the core line of flavors it was genius! This was one of my favorite the tastes just danced the rumba in your mouth!
Sandra m.
If I could rate Ben and Jerry's with 10 stars I would. I always have some in my freezer at all times. My favorite would have to be the fudge core one. But any of the floors are amazing and I love how no matter what you can always get a different flavor.
Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
Ben & Jerry's ice cream is literally the best ice cream you can buy in a supermarket. It is extremely expensive, but so worth it. I usually stock up when it is on sale, but it is really good. The flavors they come up with are unbelievable, especially the core flavors.
Jennie O.
Perkins , OK
Omg, this ice cream is out of this world! Who would've thought to put caramel and coconut together in an ice cream!! Nice surprise on the flavor punch you get with every spoonful. I will definitely be buying this one again. Nice one, Ben & Jerry's!!
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
Absolutely love this flavor! I would like any flavor with the delicious caramel core though! It is pretty expensive for a small container but so worth it! Def dont try this flavor if you don't like coconut, it is PACKED with coconut!!!
Victoria G.
Tucson, AZ
Ben and Jerry's is a cure for anything from a sore throat to a broken heart. These cores are amazing, like an entire sundae in one pint. The ice cream is delicious and creamy and smooth and the caramel core is a perfect addition.
Jasmine L.
For someone that LOVES caramel, this is awesome. The only qualm I have with Ben & Jerry's is the price, but sometimes I just want an interesting flavor to mix up the same old. I do recommend this to others because it is delicious!
Alex R.
Tempe, AZ
The core flavors of Ben and jerrys are the best! You control the flavors of each bite and personally that's the best part. It is a bit pricey compared to other ice creams, but this is the one I always crave'
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
This is a 2 in 1 kind of ice cream for me. I love coconut flakes or should I say anything coconut. Then they include some great tasting Carmel. Great combination in an ice cream, I think!
Alyssa H.
Where can I find this flavor?