Ben & Jerry's® Cinnamon Buns Ice Cream uploaded by Alessandra B.Ben & Jerry's® Cinnamon Buns Ice Cream uploaded by Nicole Ben & Jerry's® Cinnamon Buns Ice Cream uploaded by Alexa R.

BY BEN & JERRY'S

Caramel Ice Cream with Cinnamon Bun Dough & a Cinnamon Streusel Swirl

Our cool salute to cinnamon buns is so cinnamon-streuseled & dough-loaded, there's no telling where the cinnamon buns end or the ice cream begins. That's because it's one fun flavor all the way through. Enjoy!

Cream, Skim Milk, Water, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Sugar, Dried Cane Syrup, Wheat Flour, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Brown Sugar, Soybean Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Coconut Oil, Molasses, Salt, Cinnamon, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Spice, Vanilla Extract, Guar Gum, Carrageenan.

• Now this is what I call a flavor! Wow, has anyone seen it...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these are still sold in stores?5 Answers
  • Is it amazing I need to know!?!?1 Answers
ALEXIS H.
This is literally my favorite ice cream. It's so creamy and has yummy chunks of cinnamon and cinnamon dough in the ice cream. It is kind of expensive for what you get but is really really good.
Ashley G.
My new favorite being in jail Che but my favorite favorite would be the milk and cookies but they don't make it anymore I have never been able to find it so but this is my new fav
NAOMI H.
haswell
Way to much cinnamon In it it was overpowering for my tast and to hard for spoon even when keeped at right then had to leave to sodden on side
Tasia B.
Charlotte, NC
I need to go buy another pint... I'm addicted and have been addicted for years. I can't always find this flavor in all stores but when I do, Ben and Jerry get my money!!
Brenna M.
YESSS this stuff is so good! I love the cinnamon swirl and actually pieces. They don't taste like old crust pastry, they taste like the best part of the cinnamon bun in every bite. This might be one of the favorites because it's completely different than others.
Gab D.
Staten Island, NY
Delicious best ice cream has pieces of real Cinnabon inside and tastes like a real Cinnabon
Miranda L.
Cambridge, MA
MY FAVORITE ICE CREAM EVER. I truly hope this flavor never goes away. My old favorite was Cherry Garcia, and I never strayed until I had cinnamon buns. I can eat an entire pint in one sitting before I even know what I’m doing.
Jessica R.
Cynthiana
Taste just like a real cinnamon bun. It’s definitely worth the calorie intake. I will be buying this again in the future!
Adriana D.
Seattle, WA
My favorite! I could eat this ice cream all day everyday. It taste exactly like cinnamon buns without the calories. It is on the sweet side but it isnt overpowering - its just the right amount of sweet. If you like cinnamon, you really have to try this ice cream out!
Juli J.
Philadelphia, PA
A unique flavor! I'm definitely a cinnamon fan and you don't always find cinnamon ice cream so accessible. B&J is a bit expensive so I don't buy this all the time but when I can find it, I like to splurge on it.
Olivia W.
Does anyone know if these are still sold in stores?
Klara M.
Pinellas park, FL
Is it amazing I need to know!?!?
Jessica D.