BY BEN & JERRY'S

Caramel Ice Cream with Cinnamon Bun Dough & a Cinnamon Streusel Swirl

Our cool salute to cinnamon buns is so cinnamon-streuseled & dough-loaded, there's no telling where the cinnamon buns end or the ice cream begins. That's because it's one fun flavor all the way through. Enjoy!

Cream, Skim Milk, Water, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Sugar, Dried Cane Syrup, Wheat Flour, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Brown Sugar, Soybean Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Coconut Oil, Molasses, Salt, Cinnamon, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Spice, Vanilla Extract, Guar Gum, Carrageenan.

• Now this is what I call a flavor! Wow, has anyone seen it...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these are still sold in stores?5 Answers
  • Is it amazing I need to know!?!?1 Answers
Nicole B.
Manahawkin
Purchased at: Target
My favorite ice cream in the world! This is worth every calorie. Ever since I have tried this flavor, I have never even considered trying a different flavor- it’s that good. Nothing compares to Ben & Jerry’s. No other ice cream is this good.
Tania R.
London
My favourite. I love anything with cinnamon, especially cinnamon buns so imagine my joy of finding out there was a cinnamon bun ice cream. This is perfection, however beware - once you open up this tub, you will not stop until you're scraping the bottom.
Christina B.
Lubbock
LOVE! This is my all time favorite ice cream and flavor! Always delicious and I always have a hard time putting down the spoon! It’s SO good!
Corrie H.
King City , OR
This is my all time favorite ice cream flavor ever! It’s getting harder and harder to find so I hope they never get rid of it! Plus they make the dairy free version which makes me very happy!
ALEXIS H.
This is literally my favorite ice cream. It's so creamy and has yummy chunks of cinnamon and cinnamon dough in the ice cream. It is kind of expensive for what you get but is really really good.
Ashley G.
My new favorite being in jail Che but my favorite favorite would be the milk and cookies but they don't make it anymore I have never been able to find it so but this is my new fav
NAOMI H.
haswell
Way to much cinnamon In it it was overpowering for my tast and to hard for spoon even when keeped at right then had to leave to sodden on side
Tasia B.
Charlotte, NC
I need to go buy another pint... I'm addicted and have been addicted for years. I can't always find this flavor in all stores but when I do, Ben and Jerry get my money!!
Brenna M.
YESSS this stuff is so good! I love the cinnamon swirl and actually pieces. They don't taste like old crust pastry, they taste like the best part of the cinnamon bun in every bite. This might be one of the favorites because it's completely different than others.
Gab D.
Staten Island, NY
Delicious best ice cream has pieces of real Cinnabon inside and tastes like a real Cinnabon
Olivia W.
Does anyone know if these are still sold in stores?
Klara M.
Pinellas Park , FL
Is it amazing I need to know!?!?
Jessica D.