Ben & Jerry's® Cinnamon Buns Ice Cream uploaded by Alessandra B.Ben & Jerry's® Cinnamon Buns Ice Cream uploaded by Nicole Ben & Jerry's® Cinnamon Buns Ice Cream uploaded by Alexa R.

BY BEN & JERRY'S

Caramel Ice Cream with Cinnamon Bun Dough & a Cinnamon Streusel Swirl

Our cool salute to cinnamon buns is so cinnamon-streuseled & dough-loaded, there's no telling where the cinnamon buns end or the ice cream begins. That's because it's one fun flavor all the way through. Enjoy!

Cream, Skim Milk, Water, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Sugar, Dried Cane Syrup, Wheat Flour, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Brown Sugar, Soybean Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Coconut Oil, Molasses, Salt, Cinnamon, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Spice, Vanilla Extract, Guar Gum, Carrageenan.

Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
Wow this ice cream is sooooo good!!! Taste just like cinnamon buns! So addicting and not overly rich. Easily found in the frozen section at Walmart and totally worth the price! I will definitely buy this again!
Alexa R.
Pomona, CA
First time trying this flavor and im in love! Not too sweet as I feared it would be. Its just the right amount of sweet and the cinnamon bun pieces are to die for
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my absolute favorite go-to flavor of Ben & Jerry's. I'm lactose intolerant and I will eat this every day if I can, that's how delicious it is! Even if you took apart every chunk and ingredient, this would all still be delicious, but when it comes together, oh boy! I am upset I don't have a pint with me right now, but luckily I live in an area where I can usually find a pint or two at the local supermarkets. I know from experience that this is not the easiest B&J's flavor to find.
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
I don't know how I haven't tried this sooner. This ice cream is so freakin' good. It's a perfect t ice cream for fall/winter. I feel like this would make an insanely good milkshake.
Ashlee S.
I am obsessed with this ice cream but I can barely find it anywhere! It's not one of the more popular flavors so it's not always in stock everywhere so that's disappointing. I wouldn't say it really tastes like cinnamon buns but it is definitely delicious and would recommend to anyone who likes cinnamon flavored things
Andrea D.
Charlotte, NC
Hands down, the best B&J flavor, but I warn you it's impossible to find. The Kroger's by me has a shelf tag and as always out of stock. Your best bet is to go with BiLo if you have such a place. Does ice cream taste just like a cinnamon roll without any of those dried-out pieces. There are big chunks of cinnamon almost like cookie dough.
Jessica S.
Nicholson, PA
This flavor was absolutely delicious. The chunks of cinnamon bun dough were the best! I just wish there were more of them and the swirls in the dough. Overall, definitely another home run by Ben & Jerry's!
Alyssa F.
Not quite as "fully-loaded" as the other flavors offered by Ben & Jerry's, however this one still offers an incredible flavor of cinnamon roll, like it claims to. The cinnamon roll dough chunks are very similar to cookie dough texture so if you're not a fan, beware.
Alexandria M.
Janesville, WI
I couldn't put the pint down while eating this. The ice cream was delicious and the mix-ins were an amazing pair to it. I didn't really taste the cream cheese frosting swirl the package says is in it. It might have been overpowered by the cinnamon taste. Either way, I will definitely buy this again in the very near future.
Marcie K.
N Ridgeville, OH
I didn't expect much when buying this flavor, but WOW it was good. the flavors really complimented each other and the cinnamon roll pieces were better than cookie dough!
Olivia W.
Does anyone know if these are still sold in stores?
Jessica D.
Glasgow, Glasgow
Now this is what I call a flavor! Wow, has anyone seen it in the U.K? Thanks x
Klara M.
Pinellas Park , FL
Is it amazing I need to know!?!?