BY BEN & JERRY'S

Caramel Ice Cream with Cinnamon Bun Dough & a Cinnamon Streusel Swirl

Our cool salute to cinnamon buns is so cinnamon-streuseled & dough-loaded, there's no telling where the cinnamon buns end or the ice cream begins. That's because it's one fun flavor all the way through. Enjoy!

Cream, Skim Milk, Water, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Sugar, Dried Cane Syrup, Wheat Flour, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Brown Sugar, Soybean Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Coconut Oil, Molasses, Salt, Cinnamon, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Spice, Vanilla Extract, Guar Gum, Carrageenan.

• Now this is what I call a flavor! Wow, has anyone seen it...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these are still sold in stores?5 Answers
  • Is it amazing I need to know!?!?1 Answers
Jessica R.
Cynthiana
Taste just like a real cinnamon bun. It’s definitely worth the calorie intake. I will be buying this again in the future!
Julie B.
Frankfort, IN
Best ice cream ever!!!!! It is not easy to find but when we do find it we stock up. Definitely a must try for everyone.
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
A nice creamy ice cream this brand doesn't disappoint but this was nothing like what I was expecting. I prefer the mint
Olivia W.
This flavor of ice cream was crafted by God himself. So freaking amazing. I can down two pints of this stuff in one day
tanya z.
Best Ice cream i have had whats better than cinnamon rolls and ice cream this ice cream is so smooth and creamy
Linda X.
Ham Lake, MN
Ben and Jerry's never fails to do well . This ice cream is so good . Its just like a cinnamon bun . Delicious .
Kendra M.
Urbandale, IA
Love this one! Great cinnamon/vanilla concoction! It's a regular price for B&J! Not healthy but well worth it!
Nicole c.
My absolute favorite Ben and Jerrys flavor. It's so delicious. It's the perfect combination of tastes.
LeAnn D.
Laurel, MS
THE BEST ICECREAM EVER!!! I fell in love with this flavor and I don't care about any other flavor! Lol
misty f.
Absolutely amazing. Best thing that was ever created. Great with whip creamon top and chocolate drizzle
Olivia W.
Does anyone know if these are still sold in stores?
Klara M.
Pinellas Park , FL
Is it amazing I need to know!?!?
Jessica D.