Ben & Jerry's® Cinnamon Buns Ice Cream uploaded by Alessandra B.Ben & Jerry's® Cinnamon Buns Ice Cream uploaded by Nicole Ben & Jerry's® Cinnamon Buns Ice Cream uploaded by Alexa R.

BY BEN & JERRY'S

Caramel Ice Cream with Cinnamon Bun Dough & a Cinnamon Streusel Swirl

Our cool salute to cinnamon buns is so cinnamon-streuseled & dough-loaded, there's no telling where the cinnamon buns end or the ice cream begins. That's because it's one fun flavor all the way through. Enjoy!

Cream, Skim Milk, Water, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Sugar, Dried Cane Syrup, Wheat Flour, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Brown Sugar, Soybean Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Coconut Oil, Molasses, Salt, Cinnamon, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Spice, Vanilla Extract, Guar Gum, Carrageenan.

Britty M.
I hate how delicious this ice cream is. It didn't last 2 days in my freezer. It's a caramel ice cream with cinnamon swirls and candies inside. It's so sweet but not overly sugary. It's a little pricey so I'll only buy again for special occasions. Love this flavor.
Marcie K.
N Ridgeville, OH
I didn't expect much when buying this flavor, but WOW it was good. the flavors really complimented each other and the cinnamon roll pieces were better than cookie dough!
Meagan M.
Zachary, LA
My favorite Ben and Jerry's flavor by far! So delicious! Cinnamon ice cream with mini cinnamon roll bites and a streusel swirl. I go out of my way to find this flavor and I recommend to all!
Jesse S.
whittier
RIP MY SOUL BECAUSE I really enjoyed this flavor and my other favorite is the tonight dough and ugh Ben and jerrys might give me some diabetes but wow so good
Savannah A.
This is one of my favorite Ben & Jerry's flavors. Cinnamon rolls are my weakness. This ice cream is a cinnamon roll in ice cream form. So sweet but so good.
tara k.
Literally all of Ben and Jerry’s flavors are so delicious you can not go wrong with any. Although they are kind of expensive they are definitely worth it
Travis J.
Aberdeen
Sooo good, literally tastes like a cinnamon bun with ice cream. Ben and jerrys have the best random flavors and almost all never disappoint.
Emma F.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Tastes just like the real thing! I love cinnamon rolls but in the summer its just too hot for them, but now I can have them when ever I want!
Cynthia K.
Oh...my...goodness! Ben & Jerry's Cinnamon Buns Ice Cream is one of the best ice cream flavors out there. Just wish it wasn't so expensive.
Jessica U.
Fort Madison, IA
This is my husband's favorite. It's a great flavor and texture. We have a hard time finding it consistently in our local grocery stores.
Olivia W.
Does anyone know if these are still sold in stores?
Jessica D.
Glasgow, Glasgow
Now this is what I call a flavor! Wow, has anyone seen it in the U.K? Thanks x
Klara M.
Pinellas Park , FL
Is it amazing I need to know!?!?