Ben & Jerry's® Cinnamon Buns Ice Cream uploaded by Alexa R.Ben & Jerry's® Cinnamon Buns Ice Cream uploaded by Nicole Ben & Jerry's® Cinnamon Buns Ice Cream uploaded by Alessandra B.

BY BEN & JERRY'S #96 in Ice Cream

Caramel Ice Cream with Cinnamon Bun Dough & a Cinnamon Streusel Swirl

Our cool salute to cinnamon buns is so cinnamon-streuseled & dough-loaded, there's no telling where the cinnamon buns end or the ice cream begins. That's because it's one fun flavor all the way through. Enjoy!

Cream, Skim Milk, Water, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Sugar, Dried Cane Syrup, Wheat Flour, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Brown Sugar, Soybean Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Coconut Oil, Molasses, Salt, Cinnamon, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Spice, Vanilla Extract, Guar Gum, Carrageenan.

Adriana D.
Seattle , WA
My favorite! I could eat this ice cream all day everyday. It taste exactly like cinnamon buns without the calories. It is on the sweet side but it isnt overpowering - its just the right amount of sweet. If you like cinnamon, you really have to try this ice cream out!
Juli J.
Philadelphia, PA
A unique flavor! I'm definitely a cinnamon fan and you don't always find cinnamon ice cream so accessible. B&J is a bit expensive so I don't buy this all the time but when I can find it, I like to splurge on it.
Emily N.
New Egypt, NJ
this is my break up ice cream! it’s supported me through every heart break i’ve ever been through. so tasty and it’s the perfect pint. really affordable. I buy mine from wawa whenever i’m craving so cold sweetness.
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
Wow this ice cream is sooooo good!!! Taste just like cinnamon buns! So addicting and not overly rich. Easily found in the frozen section at Walmart and totally worth the price! I will definitely buy this again!
Alessandra B.
Millstone Twp, NJ
I like this brand, it’s really american, I love the packaging, the name of the flavors, the size. I can eat a whole one. Very pretty for pictures or for product placement in a film o a tv shows. Works well as Instagram feed
Miranda L.
Cambridge, MA
MY FAVORITE ICE CREAM EVER. I truly hope this flavor never goes away. My old favorite was Cherry Garcia, and I never strayed until I had cinnamon buns. I can eat an entire pint in one sitting before I even know what I’m doing.
Mary R.
This is my husbands favorite ice cream! It can be tough to find, but it is delicious. It has actual clumps of cinnamon bun in it, which I think is really unique. As with all Ben and Jerry products, it is well blended and the chunks are spread out nicely throughout the product. It is worth it to spend a little more money to get a better quality product!
Delaney D.
Let me tell you- Ben and Jerry's ice cream hits the spot! This is the super sweet ice cream that I will treat myself to when I'm at the store and want to go big and indulge in this sweet treat. I love the decadence of the flavors and how many varieties they have! Ben and Jerry's ice cream (especially pint sized) is delightful.
Madison L.
American Fork , UT
Really, you can't go wrong with any Ben and Jerrys flavor because they are all absolutely delicious but this flavor is dang good. I absolutely love cinnamon flavored things and this flavor definitely lives up to it's name. The little cinnamon roll dough pieces wrap it up beautifully: so yummy!
Tamanna V.
Tucson, AZ
This ice cream is one of my guilty pleasures. This is one of the harder flavors to find in the store because it is pretty uncommon and so I try to buy it whenever I do see it. If you love cinnamon buns, you will love this ice cream because of the cinnamon chunks and drizzle in it.
Olivia W.
Does anyone know if these are still sold in stores?
Klara M.
Pinellas Park, FL
Is it amazing I need to know!?!?