BY BEN & JERRY'S

Caramel Ice Cream with Cinnamon Bun Dough & a Cinnamon Streusel Swirl

Our cool salute to cinnamon buns is so cinnamon-streuseled & dough-loaded, there's no telling where the cinnamon buns end or the ice cream begins. That's because it's one fun flavor all the way through. Enjoy!

Cream, Skim Milk, Water, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Sugar, Dried Cane Syrup, Wheat Flour, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Brown Sugar, Soybean Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Coconut Oil, Molasses, Salt, Cinnamon, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Spice, Vanilla Extract, Guar Gum, Carrageenan.

• Now this is what I call a flavor! Wow, has anyone seen it...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these are still sold in stores?5 Answers
  • Is it amazing I need to know!?!?1 Answers
Taylor D.
Abilene, TX
My sister and I actually fight over this flavor. One of us will go to bed and the other will demolish all leftover goods that the other didn't finish. It's been a war for as long as I can remember. Tastes like memories with my sister and is my favorite flavor!
Rachel B.
Louisville
Purchased at: Target
Before Ben & Jerry’s released The Tonight Dough, this was my all time favorite ice cream flavor, by anyone. The cinnamon ice cream base and pieces of real cinnamon roll are unique and something I haven’t found anywhere else. If you are a fan of cinnamon, this may be your next favorite ice cream.
Corrie H.
King City , OR
This is my all time favorite ice cream flavor ever! It’s getting harder and harder to find so I hope they never get rid of it! Plus they make the dairy free version which makes me very happy!
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
Wow this ice cream is sooooo good!!! Taste just like cinnamon buns! So addicting and not overly rich. Easily found in the frozen section at Walmart and totally worth the price! I will definitely buy this again!
Ashley G.
My new favorite being in jail Che but my favorite favorite would be the milk and cookies but they don't make it anymore I have never been able to find it so but this is my new fav
Adriana D.
Seattle, WA
My favorite! I could eat this ice cream all day everyday. It taste exactly like cinnamon buns without the calories. It is on the sweet side but it isnt overpowering - its just the right amount of sweet. If you like cinnamon, you really have to try this ice cream out!
Emily N.
New Egypt, NJ
this is my break up ice cream! it’s supported me through every heart break i’ve ever been through. so tasty and it’s the perfect pint. really affordable. I buy mine from wawa whenever i’m craving so cold sweetness.
Juli J.
Philadelphia, PA
A unique flavor! I'm definitely a cinnamon fan and you don't always find cinnamon ice cream so accessible. B&J is a bit expensive so I don't buy this all the time but when I can find it, I like to splurge on it.
Tasia B.
Charlotte, NC
I need to go buy another pint... I'm addicted and have been addicted for years. I can't always find this flavor in all stores but when I do, Ben and Jerry get my money!!
Miranda L.
Brighton, MA
MY FAVORITE ICE CREAM EVER. I truly hope this flavor never goes away. My old favorite was Cherry Garcia, and I never strayed until I had cinnamon buns. I can eat an entire pint in one sitting before I even know what I’m doing.
Olivia W.
Does anyone know if these are still sold in stores?
Klara M.
Pinellas park, FL
Is it amazing I need to know!?!?
Jessica D.