BY BEN & JERRY'S #7 in Non-Dairy Ice Cream

Banana Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert with Fudge Chunks & Walnuts

We monkeyed around with our classic Chunky Monkey and we’re sure you’ll go ape for this non-dairy flavor! It’s still the chocolatey-chunkiest concoction-gone-bananas ever.

Almond Milk (Water, Almonds), Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Coconut Oil, Sugar, Walnuts, Bananas, Corn Syrup Solids, Dried Cane Syrup, Cocoa, Pea Protein, Sunflower Lecithin, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract, Guar Gum, Natural Flavor (Coconut), Locust Bean Gum.

• Is this ok for lactose intolorince? 3 Answers
  • Is this actually good? I have been trying to find a good ...2 Answers
  • What does this ice cream taste like?2 Answers
Rachel D.
nashville TN
My favorite ice cream of all time! It has such a great flavor to it and I get this once a month so I don’t get fat! It has us perfect combination of chocolate and walnuts. I wish they would come bigger but I’ve been eating this ice cream since I was 12 and it’s still my number one!
Jessica G.
Becker, MN
This is an every now and then type of treat for me. I am currently 9 months pregnant and lactose intolerant and this has help curve some craving for chocolate and sweets I have been having. It has a good flavor. I just wish there were more chocolate chunks, walnuts, and bananas for flavor.
Lily H.
I fell in love with this! It’s non-dairy which is great BUT it tastes amazing & I love chocolate/banana! The only problem I have with this is the amount of sugar; totally unnecessary. But it is a delicious frozen dessert I’m always reaching for!
Jessica J.
Lansing, MI
So delicious! As someone who's had to cut out cow dairy for allergies, this tastes so much like 'real ice cream' ! It's no more expensive than the other B&J and it's usually available next to their regular ice cream. I highly recommend this to anyone not eating dairy but still wanting a sweet treat!
Gaga G.
This was really good and tasted just as good as the dairy version to me. I was impressed! I will buy again. I found it at Kroger & it is a little pricey but worth it since it tastes like the real thing.
teana J.
I think this is the only non dairy ice cream that actually taste good. Still prefer dairy ice cream but his is good. You can taste everything it’s has. Hopefully they add more delicious flavors.
Davonna A.
S Plainfield, NJ
Very banana-y! That's one of the things I like about this "ice cream". However, be warned that there are not a lot of add-ins in the ice cream. I think there are chocolate bits included in this ice cream but there are so few that I can't even remember what the toppings mixed in are.
Hope H.
The best non-dairy ice cream I've found. The price isn't pretty, but it's about the same as other non-dairy ice creams of the same size. Definitely recommend this flavor as well as the brownie one. I haven't been able to try a whole lot of other flavors yet, but they're on my list.
Joann L.
SAN JOSE , CA
I love that Ben & Jerry came out with a dairy free line. I am so happy that I am able to enjoy great ice cream while being vegan! It's affordable and you can pretty much find it anywhere! Yum!!
Natalie S.
My go to comfort food. It taste great and has everything a person could need. The little bits of crunch are an added bonus. It’s not too sweet it’s just perfect. I can not say enough great things about this flavor
Xiomara M.
Newbury Park, CA
Any other flavors that are as good as this one?
Gaby A.
Fraser, MI
Does the taste compare to regular Ben and Jerry's?
Meg V.
Vancouver , BC
is this dairy tasting? or does it taste like soy
Sarah W.
Bowling Green, KY
Is this ok for lactose intolorince?
marissa a.
Adelphi, MD
Is it just me or does this have a weird taste to it?! I'm thinking it's the almond/banana mix that just isn't sitting well with me...