Ben & Jerry's® Chunky Monkey uploaded by Manisha K.Ben & Jerry's® Chunky Monkey uploaded by Anna P.

BY BEN & JERRY'S

Banana Ice Cream with Fudge Chunks & Walnuts

To create a flavor as fun as the name, we monkeyed around with bunches of test batches until we knew we had a winner: the nuttiest chocolatey-chunkiest concoction-gone-bananas you'll ever go ape for.

Cream, Skim Milk, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Water, Sugar, Bananas, Walnuts, Coconut Oil, Egg Yolks, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Cocoa Powder, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Guar Gum, Natural Flavors, Milkfat, Carrageenan, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract.

Amanda E.
Carrollton, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So, as many of my food reviews may show, I have a weakness for banana flavored desserts! This Ben and Jerey's ice cream is banana flavored, with walnuts and chunks of chocolate and fudge in it! I can usually only find it available when I am in the northeast, as Ben and Jerry's main company is located in Vermont. Other places in the country apparently prefer the more common rocky roads and cherry garcias. Dont get me wrong, those are great too, but I have a soft spot for the more unique and fruity flavors, and I'm always a sucker for chocolate!
Taylor P.
Honestly Ben & Jerry’s is the go to ice cream for anyone who is depressed or just wants a night in to relax. No wonder it has that stereotype though because it really is delicious and can help if you are feeling down. Also, I love how the flavors are so flavorful and different than other brands. They change a lot too and make new ones which I like!
أينما ي.
San Diego
Chunky monkey will never get old this ice cream is so delicious I love the thick pieces of chocolate chips in there as well as the pieces of pecans. I usually buy my ice cream pints from Walmart because it can be pretty pricey at Ralph’s and other grocery stores. Overall I enjoy this ice cream and would definitely recommend that everyone tries it!
Robin G.
Saint David, AZ
This is such a yummy treat! It is creamy and the banana flavor is perfect, not too artificial. It has big chunks of walnut and dark chocolate. Unfortunately, if I start eating it, I can’t stop and end up eating the entire pint. If you are looking for a cold, sweet, creamy treat you need to run and and get this!
Jessica L.
Mayfield Hts, OH
The best comfort food known to man. Ben and Jerry’s chunky monkey ice cream has been my favorite through childhood, pregnancies, celebrations and mourning. The walnuts and banana ice cream is the best combo, I don’t prefer the chocolate chunks but my husband eats those so our system works.
Taylor G.
It’s so hard to find something that’s banana-flavored but doesn’t have that weird artificial laggy-taffy taste. Chunky monkey manages to deliver on natural banana-yness, while still totally crushing the walnut and chocolate combination. One of my favorite ice cream flavors of all time!
Stefanie B.
W Hollywood, CA
This isn’t the flavor I get but for some reason the strawberry cheesecake wasn’t an option? This one isn’t bad but the cheesecake one is amazing. It has graham cracker in it and it’s my go-to. It’s like $5+ at Ralph’s but they usually do 2-for deals so the hubby can get his own.
Lyndsay W.
Doylestown, OH
Let’s be honest, who doesn’t absolutely adore Ben and Jerry’s ice cream? It’s amazing. And this flavor is no exception. High quality ice cream that’s great to have as a treat. The pint sizes are perfect for personal use. And that way everyone can get whatever flavor they’d like
Allie G.
Post Falls, ID
Seriously the best ever. I would buy and eat this all the time if 1. Calories weren’t an issue. And 2. It weren’t quite as expensive. But for a real treat or if they are on sale, I love it. Always fun to have on hand, and love that the flavor is unique and comforting.
Barbianne F.
Knoxville
Oooh yes, very wonderful and delicious ice cream to eat! Chocolate chunks and some caramel, together doesn't get any better than this, oh wait it does, I do love a few other Ben & Jerry's ice cream too!! They make awesome ice cream, just wish the price wasn't so high!!

back