Ben & Jerry's® Chunky Monkey

by Ben & Jerry's

Banana Ice Cream with Fudge Chunks & Walnuts

To create a flavor as fun as the name, we monkeyed around with bunches of test batches until we knew we had a winner: the nuttiest chocolatey-chunkiest concoction-gone-bananas you'll ever go ape for.

Cream, Skim Milk, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Water, Sugar, Bananas, Walnuts, Coconut Oil, Egg Yolks, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Cocoa Powder, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Guar Gum, Natural Flavors, Milkfat, Carrageenan, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract.

Does anyone love this as much as I do?
Does anyone else love love love Chunky Monkey??
is this a good ice cream? i’ve only ever tried the plain vanilla and cookie dough which i loved
Start your review of Ben & Jerry's® Chunky Monkey!
Pittsburgh, PA
Ben & Jerry's® Chunky Monkey uploaded by hannah S.
Ben & Jerry's® Chunky Monkey uploaded by hannah S.
I love the banana and walnuts.. not a big fan of the fudge chucks they taste like dark chocolate and i’m not a fan of dark chocolate! I’m not sure if i would buy again but it was a delicious try!
Smooth and creamy with big walnut chunks. You pay for quality and this ice cream is worth it if you love banana. I always pick up a pint when at the grocery-its a staple in this household.
Lubbock, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Chunky monkey is one of my absolutely favorite ice cream flavors. The banana ice cream base is subtle but there and the large chunks of dark chocolate with the buttery walnuts is a texture explosion!
Morton Grove, IL
The best ice cream flavor out there. I first tried in in store and it just reminds me of summer and all the great memories.
Oregon City
Ice cream is creamy and chocolate is fantastic. The bananas can hurt if you have sensitive teeth but altogether the Chunky Monkey flavor is great for someone that loves chocolate covered bananas.
Ben & Jerry's® Chunky Monkey uploaded by Jannat C.
Ben & Jerry’s is the best ice cream brand in my opinion. It’d have 5 stars if it wasn’t so pricey. I spent $11 on the cone and ice cream together. I recommend Half baked and chocolate chip cookie dough for all the chocolate lovers.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ben & Jerry's® Chunky Monkey uploaded by Zhanar A.
Ben & Jerry's® Chunky Monkey uploaded by Zhanar A.
I am an ice cream lover, so we bought the [product:ben-&-jerrys-half-baked-ice-cream] it was a really nice experience, as it was few flavors in a portion!!!! I did not really liked the half baked dough, but it will be the cooked cookie it will fully satisfy me. In overall, I am satisfied on 8, from the rank of 1-10 !!
E Greenwich, RI
My forever craving food. Chunky monkey yummy banana dark chocolate deliciousness. The only flavor I like and I’m always sad when I decide on another one
Ben & Jerry's® Chunky Monkey uploaded by Anna S.
SO GOOD!! Ben and Jerry’s is my favorite!! I have so many different flavors and i love all of them so much!!
Titusville, FL
My favorite ice cream of all time is Ben & Jerry's chunky monkey 🐒 😋 yummy I can't even describe how amazing all the flavors of the banana ice cream with the nuts and chocolate chunks omg to die for! I have been eating this flavor for over 20 years!!