Ben & Jerry's® Chocolate Therapy Ice Cream uploaded by Kayla W.

BY BEN & JERRY'S #58 in Ice Cream

Chocolate Ice Cream with Chocolate Cookies & Swirls of Chocolate Pudding Ice Cream

You know how sometimes you just want to scream? You could just scream, or you could grab a spoon, get a grip, and treat yourself to some primal s'cream therapy of the sublimest chocolate kind. (Euphoria may occur upon tasting.)

Cream, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Skim Milk, Water, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Wheat Flour, Sugar, Soybean Oil, Egg Yolks, Chocolate Liquor, Brown Sugar, Cocoa, Honey, Guar Gum, Vanilla Extract, Natural Flavors, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Cocoa Butter, Carrageenan, Soy Lecithin.

• I've never eaten any kind of Ben & Jerry's ice cream....1 Answers
katie W.
Iowa City, IA
This is a great ice cream for if you are having a rough week, want to just give up on your job or school, or just want some ice cream.  I thought it may be too sweet and chocolatey, but HECK NO.  It is so good I buy this way too often tbh and I recommend it to everyone.  GO GET IT!!!!!
Kayla K.
Ever since I’ve tried this for the first time, introduced by my uncle, I was HOOKED. ADDICTED. Once you take your first bite, it’s really hard to stop until you hit the bottom of the pint.
Lindsey V.
This is the best ice cream flavor. I love the little cookie pieces and the chocolate flavor is extremely rich. Perfect for that time of the month or times of heartbreak.
Amber L.
W Carrollton, OH
This truly is chocolate therapy! This is my go to when I’ve had a bad day or it’s my time of the month. You can eat the whole pint and it’s only a few dollars for your sanity! It is so amazing and satisfies all chocolate lover needs.
Brenna M.
Hmm probably my least favorite of all the flavors. It leaves much to be desired, partially because it just all runs together, and Ben & Jerry doesn't have my favorite chocolate base in the first place. It gets a little lost. Maybe I'll try oneeee more time.
Sarah L.
Sussex
Chocolate Therapy was the first Ben and Jerry’s flavor I ever had. It is delicious, with chocolate cookies and chocolate pudding swirled in to chocolate ice cream. If you’re a chocoholic like me, you will love this ice cream.
Jocelyn R.
This is my favorite ice cream. It just feels like my whole heart is being covered in chocolate. This is just the perfect amount of chocolate without being too much. I highly recommend this for any chocolate lovers.
Brandi R.
Macclenny, FL
Oh my god, this is just what the doctor ordered! I couldn't find my usual fave, Chocolate Fudge Brownie, so I grabbed this instead and I'm so glad I did! It's absolutely delicious. Super rich and a perfect balance of smooth creamy pudding and crisp cookie pieces. If you're not a real chocolate fiend, this might not be for you but if you're as into it as I am then trust me, you need this in your life ASAP.
Delaney D.
Let me tell you- Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Therapy ice cream hits the spot! This is the ice cream that I crave and will treat myself to when I'm at the store and want to go big and indulge in this sweet treat. I love the decadence of the flavors and how many varieties they have! Ben and Jerry's ice cream (especially pint sized) is delightful.
Tiffany B.
Miramar, FL
Ooey gooey goodness... and it's chocolate! I get lost in this ice cream. It's literally chocolate on top of chocolate. Different textures, tastes, but all chocolate. It's one I highly recommend.
Chantel T.
I've never eaten any kind of Ben & Jerry's ice cream. Mainly because of the price and size of container you are given. Is it worth a try? If so which flavour should I try first?