BY BEN & JERRY'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chocolate ice cream with peppermint and fudge swirls and mint chocolate cookie balls. Ben & jerrys euphoria productions presents chocolate peppermint crunch. (cue voiceover:) journey through a world of chocolate ice cream, where powerful swirls of peppermint & fudge join forces with mint chocolate cookies to await their epic destiny. Now in freezers nationwide, and coming soon to a spoon near you. Enjoy!

Lauren M.
Seaford, DE
Can I say how sad I am that this had been discontinued? I don’t always want mint chocolate ice cream but when I do, this is what I crave. It’s thin mints on steroids in my opinion, the little chocolate cookie balls are a nice little surprise to find throughout. It was a go-too for a minty sweet tooth. I need to find something like it, but I just haven’t! Sad!
Elizabeth V.
Richmond, CA
This is my favorite Ben & Jerry's flavor. I love the mix of peppermint with the chocolate, plus that crunch! Only problem is that I can't find it at a local store near me, they took them away. This is definitely a flavor to try among a lot of others.
Janet N.
Marysville, CA
I love the flavor of peppermint but I don't like the combination with chocolate. It doesn't taste right. The chocolate flavor is strong but I wouldn't expect the mint flavor to come in suddenly. I would be enjoying the chocolate flavor but the mint interupts it.
Alicia S.
You can never really go wrong with Ben & Jerry's, can you? This ice cream is heaven. The mint crunch and chocolate is so good. (Mint and chocolate are a fave in my house). I could gain 100 lbs on this ice cream brand!
Christina V.
As a vermonter born and raised, I am very experienced in the art of Ben and Jerry's ice cream. The mintyness of this is awesome and somehow makes you feel less guilty if you accidentally eat half the pint lol.
Sammi K.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
This is my favorite peppermint ice cream on the market. I love green mint chocolate chip and this is such a close representation that ben and Jerrys has. The taste is great and the price is even better.
Desiree M.
I love ice cream. And I love Ben and jerrys. Every flavor is delicious and you are never unsatisfied by there ice cream. I enjoy peppermint flavored things and this ice cream is super good. I would highly recommend trying this
Nerissa D.
Citrus Hts, CA
An all time favorite of mine! It really tastes like the Girl Scout thin mint cookies! I bought it at Raley’s one night when I was buying some snacks for a movie night and I’ve been hooked ever since. Definitely recommend
KayDee B.
I love this flavor! There are many Ben & jerrys flavors I love, but this one is one of my favorites. It tastes like a peppermint patty! The chocolate ice cream is rich and delicious and I love the swirls of mint!
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
If you love Girl Scout cookies this is the most similar to thin mints in ice cream! Delicious!! You don't need to wait till it's Girl Scout season to eat this thank goodness!!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How well does this work???