Ben & Jerry's® Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Ice Cream

by Ben & Jerry's

Chocolate ice cream with peppermint and fudge swirls and mint chocolate cookie balls. Ben & jerrys euphoria productions presents chocolate peppermint crunch. (cue voiceover:) journey through a world of chocolate ice cream, where powerful swirls of peppermint & fudge join forces with mint chocolate cookies to await their epic destiny. Now in freezers nationwide, and coming soon to a spoon near you. Enjoy!

Esta realmente bueno? Que costo tiene?
How well does this work???
Start your review of Ben & Jerry's® Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Ice Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Ellen L.
Bethel, CT
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Why can’t I find this deliciousness anymore? U you got me hooked and now it’s no where to be found! Ben & Jerry's® Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Ice Cream
Barbara S.
Mooresville, MO
My absolute favorite comfort food. So filled with flavor and such a good consistency. Hubby always knows if I'm having a bad day bring me home some of this ice cream
Tia M.
Swannanoa, NC
Love love love. Night in alone I always reach for the ice cream! Movie night, or just watching tv. My favorite flavor of all time! I haven't tried any others but that's just because when I like something I never stray!
Cristina C.
Manatí
Bella L.
Goodyear, AZ
Does this even still exist? I haven’t seen it in so long. Was my favorite growing up, bet it would still be my favorite. Please someone tell me these still exist somewhere or I will personally write Ben & Jerry themselves.
mia B.
Love the flavor. Too bad this ice cream kind of hurts my stomach. Little too much of something
marian M.
Norwalk, CA
If you haven't tried this ice cream 😑😑😑 your not living your fullest life yet. Hahahaha ugh it's just simply DELICIOUS!!!!!!
Sobia R.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Ben and Jerry’s ice cream it’s so creamy and smooth and sweet I love anything mint so I had to buy this and I definitely will be buying it again and it’s definitely my new favorite ice cream!
Lauren M.
Seaford, DE
Can I say how sad I am that this had been discontinued? I don’t always want mint chocolate ice cream but when I do, this is what I crave. It’s thin mints on steroids in my opinion, the little chocolate cookie balls are a nice little surprise to find throughout. It was a go-too for a minty sweet tooth. I need to find something like it, but I just haven’t! Sad!
Valentina C.
Tampa, FL
Me encanta, simplemente delicioso para cuando quieres date tu gustico, vale la pena pecar con este delicioso helado
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alexa S.