BY BEN & JERRY'S #2 in Non-Dairy Ice Cream

Chocolate Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert with Fudge Brownies

The fabulously fudgy brownies in the non-dairy version of this fan favorite come from New York’s Greyston Bakery, where producing great baked goods is part of their greater-good mission to provide jobs and training to low-income city residents.

Almond Milk (Water, Almonds), Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Coconut Oil, Sugar, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Wheat Flour, Corn Syrup Solids, Soybean Oil, Cocoa Powder, Corn Syrup, Pea Protein, Sunflower Lecithin, Corn Starch, Guar Gum, Vanilla Extract, Locust Bean Gum, Salt, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor (Coconut), Soy Lecithin, Barley Malt.

• What store carries this for the cheapest?4 Answers
  • I'm very lactose intolerant and also get occasional break...2 Answers
  • Was trying to find the ingredients. Since its dairy free...2 Answers
Kali M.
Orlando, FL
I’m so happy that bigger name brands are making vegan alternatives. I have a HUGE sweet tooth, even though I try my hardest to control it, so when B&Js released these non-dairy flavors my heart soared! All of the flavors are delicious but this is my favorite one. I only wish the brownie chunks were a little larger, but overall 10/10.
T. B.
So I'm doing this 21-day vegan challenge and after thinking I'd have to give up one of my favs . . .  ice cream I saw this in the freezer section of my grocery section.  Needless to say, I'm sold.  I don't even know that I'd go back and eat the dairy version it's just that good.  Creamy, chocolate brownie-filled, and you really don't feel like you've given up anything.
Charlee P.
Newnan
It is so nice that Ben & Jerry's came out with a dairy-free option! This is one of my favorite flavors! It's so rich and chocolatey with real junks of brownie in it. The texture is really nice too. I was honestly a little scared because dairy free ice cream can sometimes have a very icy texture. But this had a nice creamy consistency.
Allison M.
This ice cream is amazing. As someone who can't eat dairy products, I was always left with sub-par ice cream options (except for So Delicious chocolate chunk) and just accepted a life with very little ice cream. Safe to say, I freaked out when Ben and Jerry's came out with a non-dairy line, because it tastes just like regular ice cream (I've made friends and family try it, and they all agree) and doesn't make me sick whatsoever (and I have a real, real sensitive stomach). The fudge brownie and peanut butter cookie flavors are my absolute favorites, but depending on your taste I'm sure all of the flavors are amazing.
Brooke T.
Columbus, OH
Out of all of Ben and Jerry's Non-Dairy ice frozen desserts this is by far the best one. I have been trying to be more sensitive to how much true dairy I let into my diet, but one of my weaknesses is icecream. This is a great option when you are craving an icecream fix! I have tried the real version of the chocolate fudge brownie Ben and Jerry's icecream and this compares very well!
Rachel S.
Athens, GA
I found out I was allergic to dairy as an adult and ice cream was definitely something I missed. Ben and Jerry’s has the best non dairy ice cream by far. This flavor is super rich and a little heavier than what I’d normally want. However, it is great if I’m craving some chocolate.
Andria L.
Jacksonville
This ice cream is absolutely amazing!! I love having more vegan options for ice-cream, and Ben and Jerry’s is doing an AMAZING job with their dairy-free ice cream! This flavor is by far my favorite. I will be buying again, as well as buying other flavors from this brand.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
THIS IS HUGE FOR B&J!! I’m so glad they went non dairy! this ice cream is amazing ! decadent, warming and so good and filling! the brownies are the best part of this!! my mouth is watering thinking about it! would buy again and again!!!
Jasmine H.
My all time favorite vegan ice cream ever! Huge chunks of brownie and a rich chocolate flavor. It’s a little pricy, but definitely worth it when you’re craving something sweet. I buy this ice cream all the time.
Sarae T.
LAWTON , OK
I don’t taste a huge difference since I decided to switch to non-dairy ice cream. Very delicious and I will continue to purchase this flavor and all of non-dairy flavors they offer.
Alyna E.
Abu dhabi, Abu dhabi
Ben & Jerry's® Chocolate Fudge Brownie Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert What is your favorite Ben & Jerry’s ice cream flavor? Mine is Chocolate Fudge Brownie 😍
Rozi J.
What store carries this for the cheapest?
Lisa M.
Cleveland, OH
Does anyone know if this is the same price as regular or did they increase the price for dairy free?
Jackie B.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Is this completely vegan?
Fatoom A.
Jeddah
Omg just want to try all the flavours dose anybody try any of them?