Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream

Chocolate Ice Cream with Fudge Brownies

it is so tasty ? how it is ?
Do you know a milkshake recipe with this?
What’s your favorite flavor?
Start your review of Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream!
Essex Jct, VT
Absolutely love this ice cream as it has a great chocolate flavor and nice sized pieces of brownie. On there site this is what they have to say. “These brownies are baked by Greyston Bakery, which provides employment & training to economically disadvantaged residents of Yonkers, NY. We are glad to have Greyston as a business partner because we get great tasting brownies and we also get to support the good work they do to create economic opportunities in their community.” I think this is amazing that they are giving some good people a chance to change the life they have so I buy it regularly as I like to support the efforts. Go grab a pint and enjoy! You won’t be disappointed
Chesapeake
Purchased at: Walmart
Wow, Ben and Jerry’s really does make the creamiest, richest chocolate ice cream. The base of this is all chocolate cream which is a wonderful taste. Mixed in with the cream is chewy, delicious brownies. Love this, but it’s rather boring compared to other Ben and Jerry’s! It’s only chocolate, which can be a bit overwhelming. I love it, but prefer the more exciting flavors. If you’re going to pay for a Ben and Jerry’s pint, you might as well get something exciting.
Martinsburg, WV
Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie has been my favorite for as long as I can remember. It is so rich and decadent. I love that the brownie pieces are so soft and chewy even when they have been in the freezer for a very long time and still will be just a soft as when you first pull brownies out of the oven and are still warm and gooey! I don't know how they accomplish this but I am so glad that they do! Yum!
Ormond Beach, FL
Ben & Jerry's Mike's Bikes ice cream. I don't like it when they throw a bunch of crap in there with the flavor that I'm looking for. If you go to the Ben & Jerry store then you can actually get plain chocolate and that's really the only thing I eat. So this particular combination of flavors didn't resonate with me and it was not one of my favorites. It had too many brownie chunks in it for me to enjoy just ice cream.
Fayetteville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I love chocolate!! And i love fudge!!! Hence this is one of my favorite ones... for someone who loves chocolate and fudge, this is really a treat.. though the price is more than other brands but its not something you would regret spending. It says even that its made with non-GMO ingredients and im not honestly someone who is expert on what is GMO content but i just know its like synthetic so it must be good for this product to be non-GMO. It is highly recommended for ice cream lovers out there.
Columbus, GA
This is one of the best ice creams I’ve tried, and it’s my favorite Ben and Jerry’s flavor. It is so rich, and it has a good amount of brownie in it, unlike other fudge brownie ice creams I’ve tried. The container lasts awhile, especially if it’s just you eating it. Ben and Jerry’s is also an ethical company, which adds to my love for this product. I definitely recommend this product.
Carmel, NY
Probably one of my favorite ice cream is of all time. Ben and Jerrys chocolate fudge brownie fro yo is absolutely flawless. It’s creaminess and bold flavor for being a frozen yogurt is amazing. The nutritional facts are a little bit different than the original and I am enjoying that. It’s such a great treat after A protein filled meal. Always a repeat buyer.
Fayetteville, NC
I love ice cream!!.. i can eat a pint of ice cream in one sitting..well, of course during summer... and one of the brands i recently purchased is this one.. i love their chocolate flavor, and in general though i like their products.. very tasty and you just want to eat more in every bite... though its a bit pricey than other brands but its worth it!
First of all, this ice cream brand is my FAVORITE and I 100% recommend it. I especially recommend you try the chocolate fudge brownie flavor because it has little brownie bits you eat with the ice cream and I always get it b/c who doesn’t like chocolate ice cream am I right ?? This ice cream especially tastes good on a warm sunny day
Colorado Spgs, CO
I absolutely love this ice cream. I could eat the whole thing in one sitting. Nothing really compares to this brand and the creamy ice cream they produce. Also, I noticed the other brands that have pint sizes, don’t safety seal them, while Ben & Jerry’s does! Makes you feel good!Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Windsor