BY BEN & JERRY'S

Chocolate Low Fat Frozen Yogurt with Fudge Brownies

The fabulously fudgy brownies in this flavor come from New York’s Greyston Bakery, where producing great baked goods is part of their greater-good mission to provide jobs and training to low-income city residents.

Skim Milk, Water, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Corn Syrup Solids, Sugar, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Wheat Flour, Cream, Cocoa Powder, Nonfat Yogurt Powder (Cultured Nonfat Milk), Egg Yolks, Soybean Oil, Invert Cane Sugar, Eggs, Egg Whites, Locust Bean Gum, Salt, Guar Gum, Yogurt Cultures, Vanilla Extract, Malted Barley Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate.

Amanda H.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I love froyo and when I saw that Ben n jerrys has it I got so excited. I loved the flavor and I hope to try more.i couldn't compare this to any other brand it's creamy and just the right amount of flavor.
Cheyenne H.
Moscow, ID
This tends to be a little bit too creamy for me almost. I enjoy this brand but I can only have it during the winter time because of how creamy it is the heat from Summer will make me sick
Judith V.
Corpus Christi
Ben & Jerry’s will forever be my top brand of ice cream and their frozen yogurt is amazing! It has the richness of ice cream with the fat of a frozen yogurt. Highly recommend!
mychelle <.
Streetsboro Ohio
i love eating this when im just not in the mood with people or i had a bad day. healthy if you want it to be healthy, i am a repeat consumer i always eat there icecream when i have the time to buy some
Sarah H.
Brook Park , OH
I'm in love with classic chocolate ice cream so this is such a good quality of a ice cream for the type thing it is
it is good for the brand it is
Very affordable To buy
Kayla G.
Bristol, VA
Love love love Ben and Jerry’s! Especially their fudge brownie! The brownie pieces are huge compared to any other brand that makes the same flavor which makes them the best
Marissa G.
Westborough, MA
My absolute FAVORITE flavor, so many pieces of brownie, they definitely don’t skimp on that like other brands. Also has a very rich chocolate flavor which is nice!
Taylor O.
Bentonville
Froyo is the way to go. They need to make all their ice cream flavors with a froyo option. Currently I think they only have 2, but I’m telling ya you cannot tell the difference
Jordan D.
United states
Seriously so good! I may be biased because chocolate is my favorite, but I am addicted. The only negative is that it is expensive, but that is to be expected from this brand.
Katy L.
Cypress
This group is lower calorie than regular ice cream and is not as rich which I like. I can eat the chocolate flavor without getting an upset stomach. Ben & Jerrys is normally prices but they have some sales at Kroger or HEB.