BY BEN & JERRY'S

Chocolate Low Fat Frozen Yogurt with Fudge Brownies

The fabulously fudgy brownies in this flavor come from New York’s Greyston Bakery, where producing great baked goods is part of their greater-good mission to provide jobs and training to low-income city residents.

Skim Milk, Water, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Corn Syrup Solids, Sugar, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Wheat Flour, Cream, Cocoa Powder, Nonfat Yogurt Powder (Cultured Nonfat Milk), Egg Yolks, Soybean Oil, Invert Cane Sugar, Eggs, Egg Whites, Locust Bean Gum, Salt, Guar Gum, Yogurt Cultures, Vanilla Extract, Malted Barley Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate.

Melanie V.
I just love ice cream. When Ben & Jerry came out with fudge brownie, wow that was mind blown! Amazing taste! Have bought always in Walgreens. Good value. A little pricey but Walgreens always has discounts.
Emma A.
Ellensburg, WA
Completely obsessed with the frozen yogurt line!! Taste just as good, if not better than regular ice cream! Definitely worth the price as well! I always pick up a pint whenever I’m at the grocery store!
Zoe B.
Lakeland, TN
I love chocolate and fro yo. This is my dream combination and it’s great because almost every froyo shop is closed. It’s a good price for such an iconic name and I will buy it again and you should too.
CiCi J.
Manassas, VA
I was super excited when I saw that Ben & Jerry's had fro-yo, and the chocolate fudge brownie has to be my favorite by far. The fro-yo is so chocolately and creamy and then fudge brownie pieces are so sweet and delicious in every bite!
KayleePayge E.
River ridge
If like brownies you'll love this ice cream! The flavor is so good!! Perfect amount of Brownie! I've bought his multiple times! Probably not the healthiest to eat but I still recommend it to others!
Chandni L.
E Providence, RI
One of the flavours I like from Ben and Jerry’s. I have had them only once but it was very tasty. Compared to #haagendaas, this is a bit too heavy for my liking and so probably won’t buy it again.
Melody E.
Bronx
I’m not a huge fan of chocolate but my husband knows just what makes me happy as soon as he brings home a pint of my favorite Ben & Jerry’s Chocolate Fudge Brownie Lol the only chocolate ice cream I’ll eat
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!! 💜💙🧡💛💚❤️💕
Kelli B.
Gainesville, GA
I'm a big froyo fan. When I saw this, I was a little skeptical at first because how good can this be? To answer that question, it was great. I will definitely buy this again. Worth the money and great flavor! Yum
Brooke B.
Fall River
My favorite Ben & Jerry's ice-cream because I can eat the whole pint and although it is loaded with sugar it is low fat and frozen yogurt so it's not going to make me feel terrible.