BY BEN & JERRY'S

Chocolate Low Fat Frozen Yogurt with Fudge Brownies

The fabulously fudgy brownies in this flavor come from New York’s Greyston Bakery, where producing great baked goods is part of their greater-good mission to provide jobs and training to low-income city residents.

Skim Milk, Water, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Corn Syrup Solids, Sugar, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Wheat Flour, Cream, Cocoa Powder, Nonfat Yogurt Powder (Cultured Nonfat Milk), Egg Yolks, Soybean Oil, Invert Cane Sugar, Eggs, Egg Whites, Locust Bean Gum, Salt, Guar Gum, Yogurt Cultures, Vanilla Extract, Malted Barley Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate.

Taylor O.
Bentonville
Froyo is the way to go. They need to make all their ice cream flavors with a froyo option. Currently I think they only have 2, but I’m telling ya you cannot tell the difference
Ambreanna R.
Pocatello, ID
Is there any other better ice cream then Ben & Jerrys? This is my go to treat, I buy repeatedly! I love all the new flavors they come out with and I always have to try!
Miriam M.
Downey, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
At first I was sad that it didn’t taste the same, but I realized it had almond milk and it was dairy free! After a while it became my favorite ice cream to eat!
Nadine A.
Lawndale, CA
I'm a big time chocolate lover,so this flavor was a winner for me.This brand makes awesome flavors.This fudge one though is beyond good! It makes you want more
Desiree K.
Round Lake
I love Ben & Jerry's! This is my favorite one out of all the different brownie ones I have tried from other brands. I also love how they are personel size.
Meghan G.
This is probably my favorite ice cream EVER. If you love chocolate and also love fudge, this is for you! It's kind of expensive, but it's worth the price.
Whitney M.
New Orleans , LA
Everyone has seen the movie on tv where the person breaks up with their boyfriend and goes and gets a pint of this. It’s the best. No matter why you. It it
Celina S.
I mean who doesn't like chocolate yumminess! Haha I buy this every once in awhile just because I would eat it all the time if I always had it on stock. Lol
Tori M.
Lk In The Hls, IL
i absolutely love this product! i am a huge fan of gelato or froyo, but a bigger fan of brownies. i highly recommend this if you haven’t tried it yet!
megan. P.
Love all the froyo flavors and less calories means less guilt. Just as tasty as the regular Ben and Jerry’s flavors too which is a win win in my book!