BY BEN & JERRY'S

Chocolate Low Fat Frozen Yogurt with Fudge Brownies

The fabulously fudgy brownies in this flavor come from New York’s Greyston Bakery, where producing great baked goods is part of their greater-good mission to provide jobs and training to low-income city residents.

Skim Milk, Water, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Corn Syrup Solids, Sugar, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Wheat Flour, Cream, Cocoa Powder, Nonfat Yogurt Powder (Cultured Nonfat Milk), Egg Yolks, Soybean Oil, Invert Cane Sugar, Eggs, Egg Whites, Locust Bean Gum, Salt, Guar Gum, Yogurt Cultures, Vanilla Extract, Malted Barley Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate.

Vicki M.
Brooksville Florida
Ben and Jerrys has such a great selection of ice cream that you can never go wrong. There's something for everyone in the family and the smaller packaging makes it easy to store so that everyone has their favorite.
Melanie V.
I just love ice cream. When Ben & Jerry came out with fudge brownie, wow that was mind blown! Amazing taste! Have bought always in Walgreens. Good value. A little pricey but Walgreens always has discounts.
CiCi J.
Manassas, VA
I was super excited when I saw that Ben & Jerry's had fro-yo, and the chocolate fudge brownie has to be my favorite by far. The fro-yo is so chocolately and creamy and then fudge brownie pieces are so sweet and delicious in every bite!
KayleePayge E.
River ridge
If like brownies you'll love this ice cream! The flavor is so good!! Perfect amount of Brownie! I've bought his multiple times! Probably not the healthiest to eat but I still recommend it to others!
Kelli B.
Gainesville, GA
I'm a big froyo fan. When I saw this, I was a little skeptical at first because how good can this be? To answer that question, it was great. I will definitely buy this again. Worth the money and great flavor! Yum
Amanda H.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I love froyo and when I saw that Ben n jerrys has it I got so excited. I loved the flavor and I hope to try more.i couldn't compare this to any other brand it's creamy and just the right amount of flavor.
mychelle <.
Streetsboro Ohio
i love eating this when im just not in the mood with people or i had a bad day. healthy if you want it to be healthy, i am a repeat consumer i always eat there icecream when i have the time to buy some
Sarah H.
Brook Park, OH
I'm in love with classic chocolate ice cream so this is such a good quality of a ice cream for the type thing it is
it is good for the brand it is
Very affordable To buy
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
I love their froyo flavors, especially this brownie batter one! Tastes so amazing. It's so hard to not finish the entire container once you start, it's dangerous.
Taylor O.
Bentonville
Froyo is the way to go. They need to make all their ice cream flavors with a froyo option. Currently I think they only have 2, but I’m telling ya you cannot tell the difference