BY BEN & JERRY'S

Chocolate Low Fat Frozen Yogurt with Fudge Brownies

The fabulously fudgy brownies in this flavor come from New York’s Greyston Bakery, where producing great baked goods is part of their greater-good mission to provide jobs and training to low-income city residents.

Skim Milk, Water, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Corn Syrup Solids, Sugar, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Wheat Flour, Cream, Cocoa Powder, Nonfat Yogurt Powder (Cultured Nonfat Milk), Egg Yolks, Soybean Oil, Invert Cane Sugar, Eggs, Egg Whites, Locust Bean Gum, Salt, Guar Gum, Yogurt Cultures, Vanilla Extract, Malted Barley Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate.

member-49dcc
I love this kind off ice cream no matter what flavor it is, I would have to say half baked fudge brownie and cookie dough are my top 3 choices for this brand of ice cream besides the this one.
Maddie F.
Manistee , MI
If you love chocolate you will love this Ben & Jerry’s froyo. Indulge in this chocolate heaven in your next breakup or mental break down ! It truly helps heal the soul and is the ultimate comfort food.
Melody E.
Bronx
I’m not a huge fan of chocolate but my husband knows just what makes me happy as soon as he brings home a pint of my favorite Ben & Jerry’s Chocolate Fudge Brownie Lol the only chocolate ice cream I’ll eat
Lynette R.
If you’re a chocolate lover then you’ll definitely love this one. It is so good and it fixes your chocolate craving. I love how they have chunks of brownies in their ice cream.
Monique Y.
Tucson, AZ
I love Ben and jerry's ice cream it's one of my favorites has great taste and variety of flavors I always go for something chocolate I would really recommend this ice cream
Marissa G.
Westborough, MA
My absolute FAVORITE flavor, so many pieces of brownie, they definitely don’t skimp on that like other brands. Also has a very rich chocolate flavor which is nice!
Marina N.
Morris Plains, NJ
I heard that Ben and Jerry’s was made from otter poop which kind of grossed me out... if you look it up online it does say that’s true .. is it bad that I still love it though
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
The best ice cream out there! Any kind you get you will not be disappointed at all! It is heaven in ice cream like seriously you'll not be disappointed. It's smooth and creamy and leaves a great taste
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
I think Ben & Jerry's has the best assortment and variety of flavors. I've become lactose intolerant as an adult, but when I want to indulge, I definitely buy a pint of this froyo. I love the chunks of fudge brownie scattered throughout the tub, and the fact that it's froyo makes me feel less guilty about eating it.
Andrea J.
Hillsborough, NJ
I like it, but it's not froyo. It's more like a lighter ice cream, but I understand that froyo is a good advertising term for it. I liked the chunks and the fudge ribbon, it was indulgent given that it is a lighter ice cream. And you can almost eat the whole pint in one sitting and not feel bad.