BY BEN & JERRY'S

Chocolate Low Fat Frozen Yogurt with Fudge Brownies

The fabulously fudgy brownies in this flavor come from New York’s Greyston Bakery, where producing great baked goods is part of their greater-good mission to provide jobs and training to low-income city residents.

Skim Milk, Water, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Corn Syrup Solids, Sugar, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Wheat Flour, Cream, Cocoa Powder, Nonfat Yogurt Powder (Cultured Nonfat Milk), Egg Yolks, Soybean Oil, Invert Cane Sugar, Eggs, Egg Whites, Locust Bean Gum, Salt, Guar Gum, Yogurt Cultures, Vanilla Extract, Malted Barley Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate.

Jordan D.
Seriously so good! I may be biased because chocolate is my favorite, but I am addicted. The only negative is that it is expensive, but that is to be expected from this brand.
Abby M.
The froyo Ben & Jerrys is amazing because it is low calorie and comes in lots of flavors. I love the half baked and brownie, they have chunks of cookie dough and brownie and are so so good. Great for a night where you want ice cream but not a ton of calories.
Andy A.
Me encanto este helado, es la primera vez que lo pruebo y el sabor que tiene wow, la combinacion perfecta, ya que tiene trocitos de brownie que realsa el sabor.
Deberian probarlo, no es demasiado dulce, ni demasiado cremoso. Este sabor es muy bueno
Maddy C.
Suffolk, VA
I have tried practically all Ben & Jerry flavors and never had one I didn’t like (I am an ice cream junkie though.. whoops). I also LOVEEEEEE the Ben & Jerry’s ice cream shop. One of my favorites
Destynee M.
Longview, TX
I love Ben and jerry's ice cream! I usually purchase this when I have a sweet tooth and it is delicious ! It has way more flavors than blue bell and I've purchased this in the past before. Very satisfied with it. I highly recommend to ice cream lovers!
Samantha C.
SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! big lover of Ben and Jerry`s always. Plus this is a yogurt so has a better calorie count than regular ice cream. if your looking to satisfy and ice cream craving but trying to watch what you eat this is a perfect substitute.
Sarah 🌻.
Williamsport, PA
I literally eat an entire carton in one sitting. He best packaged froyo I have ever had. The chunks are delicious as well. All the froyo flavors offered are really good
Megan L.
Chicago , IL
Ben and Jerry have never let me down. I’m a huge fro yo gal so just writing about this is making me hungry. I love that this is slightly less, calorie-wise. Overall this is good af and I would highly recommend it if you like amazing things
Erica T.
This ice cream is so good! And the brownie bites are a plus. My only downside is that the price is high! It’s a good treat but if you’re on a snack budget, this isn’t the brand to get everytime you want ice cream.
Cassy G.
Shelby, MI
I love Ben and Jerry’s ice cream. It’s so good. I highly recommend. It’s my favorite for when I have a sweet tooth. It’s about $4-5 for a pint. A little pricey but so worth it. I usually buy them from Walmart but they are available almost anywhere.