BY BEN & JERRY'S

Chocolate Low Fat Frozen Yogurt with Fudge Brownies

The fabulously fudgy brownies in this flavor come from New York’s Greyston Bakery, where producing great baked goods is part of their greater-good mission to provide jobs and training to low-income city residents.

Skim Milk, Water, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Corn Syrup Solids, Sugar, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Wheat Flour, Cream, Cocoa Powder, Nonfat Yogurt Powder (Cultured Nonfat Milk), Egg Yolks, Soybean Oil, Invert Cane Sugar, Eggs, Egg Whites, Locust Bean Gum, Salt, Guar Gum, Yogurt Cultures, Vanilla Extract, Malted Barley Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate.

Christina H.
I love Ben & Jerry’s Chocolate Brownie ice cream but not the calorie count. With the frozen yogurt version you get the same great taste but fewer calories. It usually runs about $4 a pint at my local grocery store.
Kat C.
Ben & Jerry’s is always my go to for a movie night it has a great price and worth it , I love the chocolate fudge brownie froyo it’s absolutely delicious and the chunky brownie is great definitely always go back for more.
‏ٓMohamed S.
San Diego
Yes ! Ben and Jerry’s ice cream is so flavorful and good ! It is pretty pricey compared to other ice creams but I think it’s kind of worth it due to the nice flavor. I am always satisfied with this brand.
Ameeti K.
Chocolate fudge brownie has been my favorite Ben and Jerry’s flavor for as long as I can remember!!! It’s not too sweet but still gives a creamy finish. The chocolate brownie chunks are the best part.
Maddie F.
Manistee, MI
If you love chocolate you will love this Ben & Jerry’s froyo. Indulge in this chocolate heaven in your next breakup or mental break down ! It truly helps heal the soul and is the ultimate comfort food.
Shinell R.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
This is my second favorite. If you are a chocolate lover like me then you should definitely get this. The brownie is amaz6and its literally separated with icecream in between brownies. Just amazing
🖤CAROL🖤 M.
bridgeport
I love chocolate flavor anything so when I got my hands on these I went nuts. I love going to Walgreens and getting it. It also helps the pain when you just been broken up with ladies. It’s affordable.
Julia S.
Troy, NY
I love all Ben and Jerry’s but I try to stick to the froyo flavors they offer since they are lower in calories. The only downside to Ben and Jerry’s is the price, but they make up for that with the awesome flavors.
Megan I.
Frankenmuth , MI
My favorite frozen yogurt ever!!! It’s amazing how this isn’t ice cream! It is a “healthy” alternative to ice cream. There are chucks of brownie and cookie dough scattered throughout the product
Lynette R.
If you’re a chocolate lover then you’ll definitely love this one. It is so good and it fixes your chocolate craving. I love how they have chunks of brownies in their ice cream.